• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

:crazy: I just can not imagine...

Me either.  I had my kids young and I'm glad I did.  I have too much to deal with career and life-wise to even be having kids at MY age.  And then there's the possibility that you wouldn't live to see them out of college. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

:crazy: I just can not imagine...

Me either.  I had my kids young and I'm glad I did.  I have too much to deal with career and life-wise to even be having kids at MY age.  And then there's the possibility that you wouldn't live to see them out of college. 

That possibility was there when you had kids at an early age too MG...  However,    More people are living longer than adults were when I was young.   I am 68 and I am not aware of any of the 45 or so that I graduated with that died of age related problems...     A couple of car wrecks and one who had a genetic heart problem from birth...

• 2 years later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

Proof nothing is impossible with God and that Sarah definitely bore and birthed Isaac in her old age. 

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.27
  • Days Won:  3

On 25/05/2015 at 10:43 AM, missmuffet said:

I am probably going to have a horror nightmare tonight about this. 

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/annegret-raunigk-65-year-old-german-grandmother-gives-birth-to-quadruplets/

- A 65-year-old teacher from Berlin has given birth to quadruplets aftera pregnancy that was widely criticized by medical professionals because of her age, RTL television said Saturday.

Annegret Raunigk, gave birth to a girl - Neeta - and three boys - Dries, Bence and Fjonn - by cesarean section at a Berlin hospital Tuesday, RTL said. The newborns weighed between 655 grams (1 lb., 7 ounces) and 960 grams (2 lbs., 2 ounces) each.

A spokeswoman for RTL said the babies stood a strong chance of survival but possible complications couldn't yet be ruled out, because they were born in the 26th week of pregnancy. Their mother was doing well, the spokeswoman said.

"Ms. Raunigk basically has no medical risk anymore," Heike Speda told The Associated Press. She said the woman had signed a contract granting RTL exclusive access in return for an undisclosed sum.

Raunigk already had 13 children ranging in age from 9 to 44, from five fathers. She told Germany's Bild newspaper last month that she decided to become pregnant again because her 9-year-old daughter wanted a younger sibling. She also has seven grandchildren.

Raunigk traveled abroad to have donated, fertilized eggs implanted - a procedure that is illegal in Germany.

Wow!!!!! I'm gobsmacked!

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Genesis 18 : 11  Abraham and Sarah were already very old, and Sarah was past the age of childbearing

Sarah was already past the age of child bearing when she became pregnant.  I would say she was in good health.   If the woman in the article actually carried the baby to full term and then gave birth as the article claims... why not?  All one needs is to be in good health, not all people that  are over 50 are sitting in a chair and doing nothing but whining about what they can't do because of health problems.  There's a woman in her what 90's that is still doing gymnastics. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Days Won:  21

I'm tired just thinking about this ... and I'm 29.

My word. 

Edited by TheAimes87

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  371
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/2002

poor baby :unsure: