Sign in to follow this  
alien224

Much Prayer needed today!

Thanks everyone! While it did go peacefully, he would only allow her certain things. He would not allow her to get family heirlooms or anything from the living room or kitchen and he took all of her electronics from her room. Please pray for him and for Whitney to be able to get the rest of the things that are rightfully hers. Also I am swollen and in pain from moving up the stairs and may have to go to the er soon. God is so good to us! I will praise him in this storm! Hallelujah!

Hi hun, I've been praying and concerned for you... did you have to go to the ER?  Are you feeling any better?   Know that I am still praying! 

Thanks for the updates. Sure glad that it went peacefully! I've been continuing to hold the situation up in prayer. Your daughter certainly deserves to get her belongings back. Electronics are expensive. And family heirlooms are something that are very special...unreplacable.

Like SueZQ, I want you to now that I have been very burdened for you when you said that you might have to go to the Emergency Room soon! I am eager to hear how your pain level is doing now and if the swelling went down. I'll continue to intercede for God to meet the needs of you and your daughter.

Went to the er. Not much better. Pain is unbearavle again tonight

Continued prayers dear sister!

Magistrates court on June 8th. Please pray Whitney will get all her things. This has taken a toll on us all. Pray no further legal action is needed as I have no way to pay a lawyer at this time. Also continue to pray for us as we have other legal matters and a very long road to Whitneys healing. She is having relapses. Thank you!

Praying~!

Praying here

Continued prayers alien!

Dear God, Thank you for this day and I lift up alien224 prayer request to you, you know what it is God and I pray that you'll hear it and answer it in Jesus Name!! God, I pray that through this time, that you'll be with them, that you'll help them through it, that you'll help them to stay strong and that you'll help them to put their trust in you God in Jesus Name!! God, we give this prayer all to you as we pray this all in Jesus Name we pray, AMEN!! :)

Thanks for all the prayer! We do need more on 6/13/ 15. Please pray we can get all of her things as peaceably as possible. God is so good!

Sign in to follow this