• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I have an old friend who will tell you he was raised from the dead at my command in Jesus' name!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Good thing we don't base theology on someone else's alleged claims.

:thumbsup:

Beloved, Good

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also;

and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. John 14:12

Thing

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. Mark 9:23-24

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Good thing we don't base theology on someone else's alleged claims.

Certainly nobody has any claims who do their own things, and not out using their faith as the women in the video. I am not used in healing miracles sitting at home and going to church every Sunday. 

If you have stepped out and laid hands on one in Jesus name and they were healed of something, then stories like this are not hard at all to believe. 

Mike.

Guest shiloh357

Given that these stories come from false teachers who are already theologically outside of Scripture and use things like contemplative prayer and promote heresies like the prosperity and health and wealth doctrines shows that God is not in their ministries, and the claims are false and they never happened, or they are employing lying signs and wonders.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Given that these stories come from false teachers who are already theologically outside of Scripture and use things like contemplative prayer and promote heresies like the prosperity and health and wealth doctrines shows that God is not in their ministries, and the claims are false and they never happened, or they are employing lying signs and wonders.

Prosperity Gospel? Hahahaha! This lady heard that Mozambique was the poorest, war torn, nation in the world so she rushed there  with nothing in her pockets but a plain ticked. The Lord started a mighty revival, and millions are coming to Him. She lives with the poor and her life is wrapped up in bringing the Gospel to the poorest of the poor. To say she teaches the prosperity Gospel, you would have to twist her words and teachings. I've heard a sermon where she was cracking jokes against the prosperity Gospel. Investigate before you accuse.

I have a close friend who have gone on mission trips in Mozambique with the Bakers, and know a handful that have ministered with them.

https://www.irisglobal.org/about/history

"Iris Global currently feeds well over 10,000 children a day, as well as various members of many other communities, currently including 4,000 families in Malawi. Its network of churches also numbers more than 10,000, including some 2,000 churches among the Makua people of northern Mozambique. Iris operates five Bible schools, in addition to its three primary schools and its school of missions in Pemba. Current major projects include continuing outreaches to very remote coastal regions via Iris’s recently acquired boat, expansion of Iris’s air transport abilities, investment in a range of cottage industries, and a special well-drilling initiative. Iris, having recently acquired a drilling rig by generous funding from several U.S. churches, intends to transform life in desperately dry villages everywhere possible."

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:thumbsup:

To Introduce God To The Needy

For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake. 1 Thessalonians 1:5

Lino is a widower, and he stays with his daughter in her little house in Gondola. Not long before coming down for Bible school, he got seriously sick. He couldn’t eat or sleep. He was in great pain. Too poor for medical attention, he didn’t know what was wrong. Over the course of a month he kept deteriorating until he died. Instead of burying him, his daughter called for Pastor Joni, also in Gondola, who came with four other church leaders to pray. For three hours Lino’s eyes were rolled back into his head, and his body began to smell of decay. But Jesus has used Joni to raise the dead before, and Joni was determined.

Lino was released from his body and given a vision of what might be. He watched his own funeral procession, and could see others lowering his own casket into the ground. He watched them put flowers on his grave. Two bright angels with wings came to him. He was shown things that have not yet been explained to him. But in the vision Lino refused to accept his own death. And then he heard God tell him that he was not going to heaven yet, but that he had many more years to live. In his spirit he could hear Joni praying loudly and fervently.

After a few hours he returned to his body and awoke in bed, but was very weak and nauseous from his own smell. Satan did not get his way, and Lino was not buried. Lino gradually got his strength back and his body normalized as everyone around looked after him. His church and all who knew him are incredibly encouraged. Lino himself is now strong and bold, always eager to minister. https://www.irisglobal.org/news/newsletters/view/back-from-the-dead

The Spirit Often Gently Works With Power And In Love

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also;

and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do,

that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

If ye shall ask any thing in my name,

I will do it. John 14:12-14

By age 34, Nasir Siddiki, a successful businessman, had made his first million, but money meant nothing to him on his deathbed. Diagnosed with the worst case of shingles ever admitted to Toronto General Hospital, his immune system shut down and doctors left him to die. Born into a Muslim family, Nasir had pinned all his hopes on modern medicine. When doctors could not help him, Nasir whispered, "God, if you're real, don't let me die!"

In the darkest hour of the night, Jesus appeared beside Nasir's bed and said,"I Am the God of the Christians. I Am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob."

Those brief moments in Jesus' presence left Nasir Siddiki miraculously healed. From that day to this one, Dr. Siddiki's passion has been to know and serve the Lord Jesus Christ. http://www.wisdomministries.org/bio.html

Yet To Cast Stones At HIS Workers

Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. Romans 14:4

6. TESTIMONIAL OF DELIVERANCE/HEALING OF EPILEPSY AND CRUSHED FOOT

Sequel:

To our Christian brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, I support the work of Moshe Elijah because He is a powerful man of God. (Correction by Moshe -- God is powerful through me).

I am a Born-Again Christian and received God's Holy Spirit in Jesus Name and never been the same since. Not so long ago, I met Moshe at a prayer conference and again God was there and moving very powerfully. (6th Oct to 9th Oct 2006) The weekend was almost over and we prayed together, then God's anointing was there in Jesus Christ. Then Moshe prayed and God set me free from epilepsy and my foot and now I am healed. (the foot had been run over by a car previously)

My speech is a lot plainer and clearer all because of what God has done through His Son Jesus Christ. All because Moshe prayed and now I can do things on my foot that I could not do before, such as bending down, praise His Holy Name.

So, I encourage you my fellow Christian brothers and sisters to keep on going everyday reading the Scriptures and Moshe Elijah's book. (Jesus – the Name above all Names) http://www.rockoftruthministry.com/ht.html

Seems Somehow Unwise

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. Mathew 24:12

As we stepped into the dimly lit small home, there was a clear sense of peace and love. This was because the woman who lived in this home was a believer. She was a believer among many non-believers, a light in the darkness. Our team was spending a week of outreach in the city of Vellore, India, where we did many house visits; prayer walks, and shared the Gospel in many villages. We were on our way to speak to a group of people about Jesus, and Pastor called three of us girls to enter into this Christian woman’s house to pray. Through translation we came to find out that she had a large tumor next to her right ear. This tumor was different though; it would swell up every three days. She had this tumor for years and she was desperate for healing, desperate for the touch of God! As we began to pray over her, she wept. We prayed several times, crying out on her behalf, claiming healing in Jesus name. Nothing happened, the tumor was still there, but as we were leaving I told her, “God is going to heal you, fully!” Right after this time of prayer, my husband asked me what took place in the house. I told him, “We prayed for a woman who had a tumor, but God didn't heal her on the spot.” Right there, I had a lack of faith, I even told the woman I believed God would heal her, but when sharing with my husband the story, my faith clearly was lacking.

But God… He is faithful, He is mighty, and He is powerful, strong and perfect in every way. One week after returning from this outreach trip, I got word that since that night that we prayed for her, the tumor has not returned, not even once! God healed her! Through this miracle, He showed me it is never dependent upon me, it is never about me, it is always, always, always about Him and His faithfulness toward His people. Yes, He calls us to faith! Through the Gospels we see that as people believe, they are healed. Yet, it is always by His love and mercy. It is always by His power and might. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, stop and think about how faithful He has been to heal, restore, and redeem your life (both physically and spiritually). Revelation 15:3, says, “Great and marvelous are Your works, Lord God Almighty!” Remember and reflect on what Jesus has done for you. He is great and greatly to be praised, marvelous are all His works!

For more information about what God is doing in India, click here » http://www.sdrock.com/stories/tumorsgone/

IMO

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. Jeremiah 17:14

“When she told me that she had decided not to have the leg amputated, it was clear to me. She would soon die,” contemplated Prof. Bickels. “I was sorry about her decision.”

Three months later, a huge smile on her face, Therese walked unaided into Bickels’ office. “What happened to you?” he asked. “I prayed,” she responded.

Stunned, Bickels immediately sent Therese for an MRI, but the results were undeniable. The killer growth had receded dramatically. “This just does not happen,” stammered the professor. “A growth of this kind cannot not recede like this.”

Doctors and nurses could not believe the results, so they sent for another biopsy. But to no avail. There was no cancer. It had completely left her body. “We kept checking her records over and over,” said an astonished Bickels. “We just could not accept that the cancer had gone without any treatment.”

Israeli news stations have been reporting on the miracle and all admit that it is impossible to explain what happened to Therese, other than the power of her faith.

Hospital staff and reporters even traveled to Therese’s home to look for some other explanation. They tasted the food she eats and checked the water she drinks, but there was no physical explanation. They left contemplating one undeniable, unavoidable and very uncomfortable option – that prayer in Yeshua, the Messiah of Israel, still heals today. http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24348/Default.aspx?article=related_stories

~

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? Romans 11:15

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I do not doubt there are humble places where miracles happen through prayer but having some awareness of the charismatics I did a little research on Heidi Baker. 

http://www.ivarfjeld.com/2012/10/29/the-deceptive-talk-of-Heidi-baker

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/news/article/heidi-baker-mystic-mystic-does

The interview with the 700 Club only gives part of the story.  It is only a half truth, and therefore a deceptive message she told.  I think it is suspect given what Heidi has been involved with. The "power" she talks about doesn't sound like the Holy Spirit.  She and her husband are of the ilk of the Lakeland Revival , Todd Bentley--the Florida Out Pouring and the Toronto Airport Church  Out Pouring where people were so called  "slain" in the spirit" , ecstatic laughter etc....

Pastor John Macarthur  calls these people out --- and explains what it is about it in his talk and book called " STRANGE FIRE" .   It is dangerous stuff. If my links don't work just do your own search on the net. I am healthily skeptical and cautious when it comes to these types of claims.

Me too, Davida.  I DID do a bit of research on the Bakers.  They're with the New Apostolic Reformation movement and Heidi Baker calls herself  'Prophet'.  Very strange chanting and trances go on in services apparently.  They may believe they're doing God's work but, from what I've read, they're closer to New Age than evangelical.  There is NO documented raising of people from the dead but then....no one can do that except the Lord Himself.