• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Many of you know that I made an unsuccessful run for U.S. Dictator in 2012. 

Now, you will see the kinds of things you are missing out of because of voters wasting their votes electing Obama.

I notice that the news is pointing out that Texas and Oklahoma are flooding, while California is suffering a drought.

California is an oil rich state, in fact at the moment, oil is oozing out of the ocean floor and covering beaches and wildlife.

Texas and Oklahoma are oil rich states also. Oil has three major uses. It is a source of energy, and lubricants and plastics are manufactured from it.

All three of these states and Arizona and  New Mexico could use some job creation.

OKAY, no big deal, simple problems to solve. First let take some of this oil for energy, Use the  energy in manufacturing in all five of these state. These states will manufacture plastic pipes (also from the petroleum) and then use the energy to transport these pipes and lay them out from Oklahoma to the left coast.

of course all of this activity will create jobs. We can use some of the energy from the oil to manufacture pumps which will be installed in all of these states and these pumps will be powered by electricity produced from some of the oil.

Now all that we need to do is to suck up the excess water from Oklahoma and from Texas and send it to California where there are plenty of half-empty reservoirs waiting to receive it. If New Mexico and Arizona would like some of this water they can tap into these pipelines and their usage of the water can compensate them for the use of land that the pipelines are running across or running through.

So there you have it increased employment in five states, flooding eliminated in Oklahoma and in Texas, we can suck up the oil spill in California along with the seawater and put it into a vertical tank so we can take the oil off the top and return the seawater in the bottom of the tank back to the ocean. West Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California all get much needed water.

Of course for something like this to happen one would have to have a dictator. Conventional politics and bureaucracies work far too slowly to get started so instead of solving problems, disasters and their aftermaths just drag on.

As a brilliant would-be dictator, I have other ideas, including one that might be able to eliminate the need for a dictator at all.

In the meantime I expect to see our country languish and continue its decline until Jesus returns.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

I expect to see our country languish and continue its decline until Jesus returns....

:thumbsup:

Mission

So then

because thou art lukewarm,

and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing;

and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; 

and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear;

and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten:

be zealous therefore,

and repent. Revelation 3:16-19

Impossible

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible,

but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mark 10:25-27

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Omega, love the loony tunes.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Considering the way Californians treated people from Oklahoma during the dust bowl days, what makes you think we would share our water today...

Guest Butero

If I was national dictator, I could fix most of the problems too by simply deregulating nearly everything and letting the free market take care of creating jobs.  If you get rid of the minimum wage, and many of the environmental restrictions on everything from preventing fracking to unreasonable demands for CAFE standards and all the other government interference, you would see things improve overnight.  Get rid of corporate taxes and watch businesses return to America or never leave in the first place.  Give us back our freedom and watch the American economy take off.  I would spend my first days in office working to deregulate as much as possible.  I would begin by repealing past executive orders and then start repealing laws.  Just getting rid of all the old freedom stealing laws would be a full time job for many months or years.  I would demand a balanced budget, and I would start paying down the national debt.  I would cut wherever I had to cut to make it happen, even if those cuts hurt for a while.  We need to stop spending what we don't have.  There are all kinds of things I would love to do if I was national dictator.