• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I was blessed to be at this conference. God is so good!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Hallelujah~!

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. Jeremiah 17:14

God Is Good~!

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, Luke 4:18

Guest shiloh357

It's interesting, once again, how none this stuff is EVER  actually caught on camera.   We always hear about it after the fact.  Always.  Even when objective groups have tried to truly document these things with Dr.'s reports they can't.  No one ever submits to a review of their medical records or anything else to documents that the illnesses were in fact real.   No one has ever produced actual medical evidence/proof of one of these extra-ordinary healings.

For years, attempts were made documents incredible claims of the false prophet Benny Hinn  as to some pretty amazing healing testimonies, but he has resisted any attempt to truly document things like resurrections, and new body parts created and so on, only to be shut out from anyone being able to confirm the accuracy of those reports.  Benny Hinn  has been discovered over and over to be a false prophet.    Same goes for these other healers, who for some reason, can't actually demonstrate the accuracy of their claims.

Jesus has nothing to do with it.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

It's interesting, once again, how none this stuff is EVER  actually caught on camera.   We always hear about it after the fact.  Always.  Even when objective groups have tried to truly document these things with Dr.'s reports they can't.  No one ever submits to a review of their medical records or anything else to documents that the illnesses were in fact real.   No one has ever produced actual medical evidence/proof of one of these extra-ordinary healings.

For years, attempts were made documents incredible claims of the false prophet Benny Hinn  as to some pretty amazing healing testimonies, but he has resisted any attempt to truly document things like resurrections, and new body parts created and so on, only to be shut out from anyone being able to confirm the accuracy of those reports.  Benny Hinn  has been discovered over and over to be a false prophet.    Same goes for these other healers, who for some reason, can't actually demonstrate the accuracy of their claims.

Jesus has nothing to do with it.

I was at this event, The first night Randy Clark invited the Holy Spirit and there were about 15 people manifesting demons all around. About 15 people got delivered and around 200 raised their hands claiming they were healed after he gave words of knowledge, and another 100 claimed to be healed after prayer ministry. The second and third night even more people raised their hands testifying they were healed. At the end of the event well over a thousand people claimed to have been healed. Randy Clark encouraging people to submit what happened in a booth in the lobby and said he was collecting documentation. I went up to the front and watch a little boys fingers grow back a quarter inch. The prayer team was measuring it. I prayed over a lady with fractured toes and she gave me her crutch.

No one ever submits to a review of their medical records or anything else to documents that the illnesses were in fact real.

How would you go about doing this, or accessing these documents? 

Guest shiloh357

It  would be interesting to see this "documentation."   The thing is, we normally hear about this stuff after the fact, and no one actually captures an actual resurrection on video of known dead person.

It would not be hard to ask someone to get their doctor to officially confirm that they had diagnosed this person as either having cancer, or some other malady or disability.   That's what they wanted Benny Hinn's ministry to seek from the people that he claimed has been healed of missing body parts or whatever.  But Hinn ignored those requests or when he claimed he would get such documentation, it got lost.

What people DON'T want to talk about is how many of these people are "healed" of terminal diseases end up dying from them, anyway.  I used to live in Tulsa/Broken Arrow which used to be the headquarters for the charismatic people and it is amazing how many people leave that movement when they discover that this stuff is all deception.  The Charismatic movement is a revolving door and people come into it about as fast as other people are leaving it.

I mean if I is always God's will to heal,  why does Kenneth Hagin Jr. and Bill Johnson still have to wear glasses??

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

It  would be interesting to see this "documentation."   The thing is, we normally hear about this stuff after the fact, and no one actually captures an actual resurrection on video of known dead person.

It would not be hard to ask someone to get their doctor to officially confirm that they had diagnosed this person as either having cancer, or some other malady or disability.   That's what they wanted Benny Hinn's ministry to seek from the people that he claimed has been healed of missing body parts or whatever.  But Hinn ignored those requests or when he claimed he would get such documentation, it got lost.

What people DON'T want to talk about is how many of these people are "healed" of terminal diseases end up dying from them, anyway.  I used to live in Tulsa/Broken Arrow which used to be the headquarters for the charismatic people and it is amazing how many people leave that movement when they discover that this stuff is all deception.  The Charismatic movement is a revolving door and people come into it about as fast as other people are leaving it.

I mean if I is always God's will to heal,  why does Kenneth Hagin Jr. and Bill Johnson still have to wear glasses??

My husband has had doctors tell him personally that some things medically were miracles, but if asked for a statement, they decline.  He has asked them why and they say there is probably an explanation but it is too expensive and time consuming to investigate to find out why he is well. We should just be happy he is well. 

In my experience, doctors are very very very reluctant to confirm a miracle. Some will admit privately that they don't know what or why something happened and that it might be a miracle, but none (other then Christian doctors), will do any formal paperwork to verify a miracle. Instead they will offer alternate possibilities when pushed. Anything but confirm on paper it is a miracle.  

Guest shiloh357

I'm not talking about confirming a miracle.  I am simply talking about confirming that this person had a terminal disease and that the disease is gone completely.    They don't have to claim a miracle has taken place.   Just state the facts as they are.

Or how about a coroner's report that this person who is now alive was actually dead, beyond any hope of resuscitation  and not merely unconscious or something like that.    It's funny we never can get actual independent data confirmation of the most fantastic claims about miracles.

I am not saying that God doesn't heal.  He most certainly does.  I know people whom God has healed.   But it is the claims being made by people who are involved in questionable activities AND known false prophets like Benny Hinn that need to be investigated.  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Jesus has nothing to do with it....

~

Will He

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. John 14:6

Find Faith?

Guest shiloh357

Joe, Jesus has nothing to do with these charlatans and false teachers and workers of miracles.  Even in Jesus' days there were those who were not of God who could perform miracles.  

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

I'm not talking about confirming a miracle.  I am simply talking about confirming that this person had a terminal disease and that the disease is gone completely.    They don't have to claim a miracle has taken place.   Just state the facts as they are.

Or how about a coroner's report that this person who is now alive was actually dead, beyond any hope of resuscitation  and not merely unconscious or something like that.    It's funny we never can get actual independent data confirmation of the most fantastic claims about miracles.

I am not saying that God doesn't heal.  He most certainly does.  I know people whom God has healed.   But it is the claims being made by people who are involved in questionable activities AND known false prophets like Benny Hinn that need to be investigated.  

Oh, so you think miracles only happen on people with terminal diseases? If a person had a disease or condition, and suddenly no longer has that condition, despite the belief in medicine that it is highly unlikely for that disease or condition to go away, the doctors will not say that the disease is completely gone. They say the person is in remission, implying that it might come back. 

What you are asking for, is very unlikely to get as the medical field will do their best not to confirm a miracle. They will always leave themselves some wiggle room. In their view, science has no room for miracles.  So, a few doctors have said my husband has experienced a miracle but will offer no firm proof which will satisfy a skeptic as they will always hedge their findings. We have tried and then watched the shifting and denial as to why what they called a miracle is suddenly no necessarily a miracle, just very very very unusual.