IGNORED

Metel disappears, aids healed, contorted legs made straight. YAY Jesus

Joshua-777

Guest shiloh357

Joe,

I am not "beating"  anyone.  I am simply exposing false teachers.   I am talking about people who deny the deity of Jesus while on earth, who claim we are little gods, who claim that Jesus had to be born again, who claim that Jesus had die spiritually and then to go to hell to pay for our sins.  These are people who claim that we can be the "word made flesh"  just like Jesus.  These are people who make prophecies that never come to pass and who are never held accountable for them.   These people who claim that we can have "god-like" authority over nature and that God needs our permission to operate in the earth.

Joe, I don't think you understand magnitude and gravity of what they are actually teaching people.

Check out Morning Glory's links.  Those are some good ones!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Check out Morning Glory's links.... 
Those are some good ones....

:thumbsup:

Another Take

Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son. Genesis 18:14

A.B. Simpson & the Modern Faith Movement – Paul L King

by Paul L. King

One of the most popular and controversial movements in today’s Christian world is the “word of faith” teaching, sometimes known as the “word movement,” “health, wealth and prosperity gospel” or “name it and claim it.” Some believe this teaching is fresh revelation from God; others believe it is a heretical cult. On one hand, we are exhorted by the Apostle Paul to “walk by faith, not by sight” (2 Corinthians. 5:7). Yet he also warns Titus to teach others to be “sound in faith” (Titus 2:1-2). As Dr. A.W. Tozer has admonished, “Not all faith pleases God.”  How then are we to discern between truth and error in modern-day faith teaching so that we can truly be strong in faith? The writings of our founder A.B. Simpson (Albert Benjamin Simpson) provide a balanced walk of faith.

If we look at the teachings of A.B. Simpson and other early Christian and Missionary Alliance leaders, as well as classic evangelical leaders of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, we will find both areas of agreement with and opposition to the contemporary faith movement. Recent books such as A Different Gospel by Dan R. McConnell, The Seduction of Christianity by Dave Hunt and Christianity in Crisis by Hank Hanegraaff have declared the modern faith movement cultic and heretical. Yet some of the faith teachings considered heretical by these writers are similar to the teaching of early Alliance leaders and classic evangelical writers. In fact, modern faith teachers refer extensively to the writings of three early Alliance-affiliated writers: The Authority of the Believer by missionary and Alliance Life editor John A. MacMillan; Bodily Healing and the Atonement by professor T.J. McCrossan (who also authored a book on the gift of tongues published by The Christian and Missionary Alliance); and Christ the Healer by Alliance healing evangelist F.F. Bosworth.

While we would agree with McConnell, Hunt and Hanegraaff that certain elements of faith teaching are cultic and heretical,  they also attack teachings on faith which have been taught by leaders of the early healing and holiness movement, including those of The Christian and Missionary Alliance. Some have thus not only rejected modern faith teaching, but also valid principles of faith which sound like modern faith teaching. We must recognize that not all principles taught by contemporary faith teachers are invalid. The Latin phrase abusus non tollit usus applies here: “The abuse does not bear away the use,” or in other words, the abuse should not obscure or negate legitimate use. Simpson phrased it this way: “The best remedy for the abuse of anything is its wise and proper use.” In this analysis, we want to point out the areas of legitimate use in principles of faith taught by Simpson, early Alliance leaders and other classic evangelical holiness/healing leaders. These classic teachings which are sound in faith will be compared and contrasted with contemporary faith teaching.

A.B. Simpson is considered by modern church historians to be one of the foremost leaders in the “faith cure” movement, second only to Dr. Charles Cullis.  While some of these leaders used the term “faith healing” or “faith cure,” Simpson himself preferred to avoid these terms and use the term “divine healing.” Nevertheless, Simpson wrote and preached extensively on faith and was one of the leading teachers of what could be considered the “classic faith movement” of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. There are some who, because of the similarity of Simpson’s writings to some contemporary faith teachings, regard Simpson as radical and unsound in his teaching.  However, other sound evangelical faith leaders of his day, such as W.E. Boardman, A.J. Gordon, Dr. Charles Cullis, Andrew Murray, R.A. Torrey, E.M. Bounds, George Muller, Charles Spurgeon and many others, taught sound principles of faith in relation to healing and prayer, similar to Simpson’s teaching.

We must admit that some similarities exist between The Christian and Missionary Alliance and the modern faith movement. Both believe 1) healing is a provision of the atonement of Christ for the believer; 2) since Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8), healing and the supernatural power and gifts of Spirit are still operative today; and 3) as believers we have an inheritance in Christ and the right to exercise spiritual authority. Writers such as Hank Hanegraaff and John MacArthur (Charismatic Chaos) deny some of these truths.

However, there are strong contrasts as well between modern faith teaching and what Simpson and early Alliance leaders taught. Modern faith teachers have gone far beyond the sound teaching of classic faith writers, borrowing from their principles, but also supplementing them with humanistic and secular metaphysical concepts. In reality, they teach a mixture of genuine truth and dangerous error.

The Authority of the Believer

For instance, modern faith teaching emphasizes the “authority of the believer,” that is, believers have certain rights and privileges as children of God and spiritual authority to overcome Satan and claim our inheritance.  This teaching is not original with modern faith leaders, but was promoted by classic teachers of faith in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century.  Simpson taught as a truth being restored to the Church that we have spiritual authority as a believer as part of our inheritance as a child of God: “We must be ready also to claim our victory and exercise the authority which He has given us.”  Simpson also preached on the believer’s authority of binding and loosing.

Alliance missionary and editor John A. MacMillan expanded upon Simpson’s principles of spiritual authority and binding and loosing in a series of articles entitled The Authority of the Believer, published in the Alliance Weekly in 1932. One scholar has shown that modern faith leader Kenneth Hagin, who has popularized the principle, extensively plagiarized Dr. MacMillan’s material. Hanegraaff, however, attacks modern faith teaching on binding and loosing, asserting that application to church discipline is the only valid interpretation, and that they are distorting Scripture by applying it to binding demonic powers. Certainly the modern faith teachers have taken the concept too far in calling some things demonic which are of the flesh, but, contrary to Hanegraaff, the concept is biblical..... http://hopefaithprayer.com/word-of-faith/a-b-simpson-and-the-modern-faith-movement-paul-l-king/

~

Keep The Faith Beloved

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. Joel 2:28-29

Keep The Faith

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Acts 2:17-18

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Keep The Faith Beloved

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. Joel 2:28-29

Keep The Faith

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: Acts 2:17-18

Love, Your Brother Joe

That's all well and good, Joe, but it in no way disproves these false teachers.  From the article about Kenneth Copeland, the following facts are indisputable and prove Copeland to be a false prophet.....the last paragraph is part of the article and is in no way a criticism of you personally,

Kenneth Copeland is a false teacher and a heretic because:

1. He places himself in the position of God by claiming that he is a god.

2. He claims to have the same creative power as God – which he cannot demonstrate at any level.

3. He teaches the same claim that Satan made when he attempted to usurp the place of God.

4. He teaches the same message that Satan presented to Eve in the Garden of Eden.

5. He denies the deity of Jesus Christ.

6. He denies the uniqueness and power of the atonement by stating that he could have substituted for Jesus Christ and accomplished the atonement himself.

7. He gives false prophecies, demonstrating that he is a false prophet according to Deuteronomy 18:22.

Kenneth Copeland’s heretical and blasphemous claims are absolutely breathtaking in their scope, possibly going beyond any single heresy found in the church since its inception. If you claim to believe the Bible, then why do you not understand that Kenneth Copeland does not teach a biblical message? You accept Kenneth Copeland as a teacher of truth because you do not know what the Bible teaches and you do not know what Kenneth Copeland teaches.

(Article by Michael Houke)

That's all well and good, Joe, but it in no way disproves these false teachers....

Kenneth Copeland is....

Beloved

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23

It's All About Jesus

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

Or It's About Nothing Good At All

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

IMO

Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. Romans 14:4

❯❯We believe in one God—Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.

❯❯We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the

Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died and was buried; He was resurrected,

ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God

and true man.

❯❯We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.

❯❯We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.

❯❯We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

❯❯We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.

❯❯We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is

included in redemption.

❯❯We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the new birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.

❯❯We believe in the Christian’s hope—the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ

Kenneth Copeland Ministries statement of faith https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=kenn&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GZAB_enUS431US431&q=kenneth+copeland+ministries+statement+of+faith&gs_l=hp..5.0l3j0i3j0j41.0.0.0.5511...........0.wYaIKZcsYCg

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. 2 Corinthians 5:10

Be Very Blessed

But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 

I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who in his testimony before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, to keep the commandment unstained and free from reproach until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ,

which he will display at the proper time—he who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen or can see. To him be honor and eternal dominion. Amen. 1 Timothy 6:11-16 (ESV)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

With All This (Ungodly) Railing Against The Beloved And The Works Of Holy Spirit,

I Thought It Might Be Pleasant To Take A Look At Another Viewpoint

The Fullness of the Holy Spirit

Started by George, Apr 24 2015 04:10 PM

Do you believe a person could be filled with the Holy Spirit without speaking in tongues?

I guess I heard too many different opinions on this...

Absolutely!  All the early revivialists -- Moody, Finney, Torrey all were spirit filled believers and none of which talked about speaking in tongues.  Honestly, if you look at Scripture the Spirit of God divides out his gifts as He sees fit. 

1Co 12:30  Do all possess gifts of healing? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret?

1Co 12:31  But earnestly desire the higher gifts. And I will show you a still more excellent way.

As Paul says here -- not everyone receives these gifts.

1Co 12:8  For to one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit,

1Co 12:9  to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit,

1Co 12:10  to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.

1Co 12:11  All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as he wills.

❯❯We believe in one God—Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.

❯❯We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the

Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died and was buried; He was resurrected,

ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God

and true man.

❯❯We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.

❯❯We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.

❯❯We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

❯❯We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.

❯❯We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is

included in redemption.

❯❯We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the new birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.

❯❯We believe in the Christian’s hope—the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ

Kenneth Copeland Ministries statement of faith https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=kenn&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GZAB_enUS431US431&q=kenneth+copeland+ministries+statement+of+faith&gs_l=hp..5.0l3j0i3j0j41.0.0.0.5511...........0.wYaIKZcsYCg

I understand where you're coming from Joe.  But you cannot seriously defend Copeland when his words are right there in black and white.  he may put out the things above but he has also been recorded saying the things I posted.  He has also been investigated for fraud concerning donations.  He IS a billionaire, after all.

I understand where you're coming from Joe.  But you cannot seriously defend Copeland when his words are right there in black and white.  he may put out the things above but he has also been recorded saying the things I posted.  He has also been investigated for fraud concerning donations.  He IS a billionaire, after all.

Seriously Beloved, That Rich Old Brother Kenny Has Blessed Many Many People

Including My 95 Year Old Beloved Faith Walking Jesus Praising

Still Praying Still Working

Step Mother

Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. James 4:11

And Although Simple Bible Believing Folk Like You

And Shiloh And George And Baht Rivka

And Joshua And His Chelsea

Are More My Cup Of Tea

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Hebrews 12:1

I Still Leave The Names, Big Or Small To Jesus

The Very Same Jesus That Benny And Dr. Michael L. Brown And Skip Heitzig Preaches

Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious. 1 Peter 2:1-3

~

Please Do Know Dear Sister

To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 2:4-5

No Matter What Issues Are Under Discussion

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17

You Are Both Treasured And Loved

But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them. The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.

Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.

Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul. Psalms 103:17-22

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

What We Believe

benny hinn ministries

The Bible is the inspired Word of God, a revelation from God to mankind, the infallible rule of faith and conduct, and is superior to conscience and reason, but not contrary to reason (2 Timothy 3:15-16; 1 Peter 2:2).

The one true God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent, self-revealed “I AM” and has further revealed Himself as embodying the principles of relationship and association, i.e., Father, Son, and Holy Ghost (Deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:29 ; Isaiah 43:10, 11; Matthew 28:19).

That man was created good and upright, for God said “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.” But man, by voluntary transgression, fell, and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ the Son of God (Genesis 1:26-31: 3:1-7; Romans 5:12-21).

The grace of God, which brings salvation, has appeared to all men, through the preaching of repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ; man is saved by the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Ghost, and, being justified by grace through faith, he becomes an heir of God according to the hope of eternal life (Titus 2:11; Romans 10:13-15; Luke 23:47; Titus 3:5-7).

The “inward” evidence to the believer of his salvation is the direct witness of the Spirit (Romans 8:16). The “outward” evidence of his salvation to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness.

The ordinance of baptism by a burial with Christ should be observed as commanded in the Scriptures, by all who have repented and in their hearts have truly believed in Christ as Savior and Lord. In so doing, they have the body washed in pure water as an outward symbol of cleansing, while their heart has already been sprinkled with the blood of Christ as an inner cleansing.

Thus, they declare to the world that they have died with Jesus and that they have also been raised with Him to walk in newness of life (Matthew 28:19; Acts 10:47-48; Romans 6:4; Acts 20:21; Hebrews 10:22).

The Lord’s Supper, consisting of the elements, bread and the fruit of the vine, is the symbol expressing our sharing the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Peter 1:4), a memorial of His suffering and death (1 Corinthians 11:26). It is enjoined on all believers “until He comes.”

That all believers are entitled to, and should ardently expect, and earnestly seek, the promise of the Father, the baptism in the Holy Ghost and fire, according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ. This was the normal experience of all in the early Christian church.

With it comes the enduement of power for life and service, the bestowment of the gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry (Luke 24:29; Acts 1:4; 1:8; 1 Corinthians 12:1-31). This wonderful experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth (Acts 10:44-46; 11:14-16; 15:7-9).

In the baptism of believers as a unique work of the Holy Ghost—an evidence of which is the speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives them utterance (Acts 2:4). The manifestation of speaking in other tongues, in this instance, is the same in essence as the gift of tongues (1 Corinthians 12:4-10, 28) but different in purpose and use.

The Scriptures teach a life of holiness without which no man shall see the Lord. By the power of the Holy Ghost we are able to obey the command, “Be ye holy, for I am holy.” Entire sanctification is the will of God for all believers, and should be earnestly pursued by walking in obedience to God’s Word (Hebrews 12:14; 1 Peter 1:15-16; 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24; 1 John 2:6).

The church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit with divine appointments for the fulfillment of the great commission. Each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of the church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven (Ephesians 1:22-23; 2:22; Hebrews 12:33).

A divinely called and scripturally ordained ministry has been provided by our Lord for a twofold purpose: The evangelization of the world, and the edifying of the Body of Christ (Mark 16:15-20; Ephesians 4:11-13).

Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement and is the privilege of all believers (Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:16-17).

The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their translation, together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord, is the imminent and blessed hope of the church (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Titus 2:12; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52; Romans 8:23).

The revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ from heaven, the salvation of national Israel, and the Millennial reign of Christ on earth is the Scriptural promise and the world’s hope (2 Thessalonians 1:17; Revelation 19:11-14; Romans 11:26-27; Revelation 20:1-7).

The devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, and whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life, shall be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death (Revelation 19:20; Revelation 20:10-15).

“According to His promise, look for new heavens, and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness” (2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21:1). https://www.bennyhinn.org/faith-statement/

Seriously Beloved, That Rich Old Brother Kenny Has Blessed Many Many People

Including My 95 Year Old Beloved Faith Walking Jesus Praising

Still Praying Still Working

Step Mother

Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. James 4:11

It is not speaking evil of this man to quote him directly.  Again, how do you address the things below, which are absolutely true?

1. He places himself in the position of God by claiming that he is a god.

2. He claims to have the same creative power as God – which he cannot demonstrate at any level.

3. He teaches the same claim that Satan made when he attempted to usurp the place of God.

4. He teaches the same message that Satan presented to Eve in the Garden of Eden.

5. He denies the deity of Jesus Christ.

6. He denies the uniqueness and power of the atonement by stating that he could have substituted for Jesus Christ and accomplished the atonement himself.

7. He gives false prophecies, demonstrating that he is a false prophet according to Deuteronomy 18:22.

Guest shiloh357

The problem I encountered with those in the Word of Faith movement that listened to people like Hagin, and Copeland and still occurs today in the Charismatic movement is that  they try to shut down any and all questioning or challenge to the leaders of the movement.

If you called Hagin's teachings into question back in Tulsa, you were verbally assaulted with criticisms and accusations that you were committing "blasphemy of the Holy Spirit because that is their #1 tactic for silencing you.   They want to suggest that if you question or challenge people like Copeland and Hagin, that you will go to hell.

They consider any challenge the credibility of these people as 'evil'  and that you are just causing division.    But division isn't always a bad thing.   We need to separate from those who teach false doctrine and from those who promote the false teachings that these people spew from pulpits,  TV screens and audio CDs and books.

The problem I encountered with those in the Word of Faith movement that listened to people like Hagin, and Copeland and still occurs today in the Charismatic movement is that they try to shut down any and all questioning or challenge to the leaders of the movement.

If you called Hagin's teachings into question back in Tulsa, you were verbally assaulted with criticisms and accusations that you were committing "blasphemy of the Holy Spirit because that is their #1 tactic for silencing you.   They want to suggest that if you question or challenge people like Copeland and Hagin, that you will go to hell.

They consider any challenge the credibility of these people as 'evil'  and that you are just causing division. But division isn't always a bad thing.   We need to separate from those who teach false doctrine and from those who promote the false teachings that these people spew from pulpits,  TV screens and audio CDs and books.

~

Amen~!

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 6/4/2015 at 12:25 AM, D-Dawn said:

Does God heal? Absolutely! Does He heal upon demand at precisely 7pm Mon-Thur? No! He is GOD...Not a side show. He does not need a flamboyant preacher who passes around an offering plate to help Him heal if/when He chooses to.

Amen!  HALLELUYAH! In Harmony with All God's Word for the great first hand and other testimonies on this thread .....