• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  565
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Hello everyone.

I had a wonderful time in church yesterday, and decided to share my note here... i hope you enjoy it and learn from it.

Note: I will just outline points.

Text: Prov. 22:6, Isa. 54:13

- Nothing is automatic or accidental when it comes training a child. We make things happen and things do happen for a reason. III John 4.

- The greatness of a child determines the achievements of the parents. You can't call a parent successful if their children are not doing well. Your success always reflects in your fruit.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARENT

1 Lay a good foundation : Children are express image of our character (as parents). To train up my child in the right way, i must work on my character. and this means anything you don't want in the life of your children should not be in your life.

2. Teach them to be unique, that imitators are always limited

3. What you do speak louder than what you say. Lead by example, for example... you shouldn't ask them to always study their bible, or read their academic books when they see you never study. Every once in a while, leave whatever you are doing and join them in study... including their academic books.

4. Foolishness is part of the nature of a child. Prov. 66:6

5. Teach them how to deal with the Adamic nature. Teach them to overcome the Adamic nature, and this means you must have dealt with this nature in yourself too.

6. There should be no other human who can teach your children better than you.

7. Teach them to meditate and stand on the word of God

8. Teach them to know God, to know the nature of God. And let them understand that they are God's (belong to God) and are created in His image. That regardless of whatever anyone says about them, they should always learn to locate what God says about them in the scripture.

9. Teach them to be independent... to make money.

10. Teach them about perseverance, hope, faith, and patience

11. Teach them to be responsible and respectful

12. Teach them to cherish integrity and righteousness

13. Teach them to be skillful and smart 

so, that's the basic summary... i hope it is helpful to someone.

Comments are welcome.

Thank you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Good sermon!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Hello everyone.

I had a wonderful time in church yesterday, and decided to share my note here... i hope you enjoy it and learn from it.

Note: I will just outline points.

Text: Prov. 22:6, Isa. 54:13

- Nothing is automatic or accidental when it comes training a child. We make things happen and things do happen for a reason. III John 4.

- The greatness of a child determines the achievements of the parents. You can't call a parent successful if their children are not doing well. Your success always reflects in your fruit.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARENT

1 Lay a good foundation : Children are express image of our character (as parents). To train up my child in the right way, i must work on my character. and this means anything you don't want in the life of your children should not be in your life.

2. Teach them to be unique, that imitators are always limited

3. What you do speak louder than what you say. Lead by example, for example... you shouldn't ask them to always study their bible, or read their academic books when they see you never study. Every once in a while, leave whatever you are doing and join them in study... including their academic books.

4. Foolishness is part of the nature of a child. Prov. 66:6

5. Teach them how to deal with the Adamic nature. Teach them to overcome the Adamic nature, and this means you must have dealt with this nature in yourself too.

6. There should be no other human who can teach your children better than you.

7. Teach them to meditate and stand on the word of God

8. Teach them to know God, to know the nature of God. And let them understand that they are God's (belong to God) and are created in His image. That regardless of whatever anyone says about them, they should always learn to locate what God says about them in the scripture.

9. Teach them to be independent... to make money.

10. Teach them about perseverance, hope, faith, and patience

11. Teach them to be responsible and respectful

12. Teach them to cherish integrity and righteousness

13. Teach them to be skillful and smart 

so, that's the basic summary... i hope it is helpful to someone.

Comments are welcome.

Thank you.

Amen, brother. God Bless you!

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.