Omegaman 3.0

The Top 10 Things Omegaman is Wrong About!

If only more of us were so open to criticism. We could all learn a lot from this post. Blessings.

On 5/1/2017 at 10:52 AM, Annette said:

If only more of us were so open to criticism. We could all learn a lot from this post. Blessings.

Blessings to you, Annette.

Hmmm,

Just rediscovered this thread. It is encouraging to that there are only three posts in it, where I am accused of actual, errors of fact. It is also somewhat encouraging, that each case of factual error, was put their by me.

I am somewhat surprised though, that no one has yet accused me of factual errors about things they "know" I am wrong about, such as what makes one fat, anthropomorphic global climate change, artificial sweeteners, the benefits or lack thereof of organic food, etc. Perhaps that is because, I probably do not discuss those things in the forums, mainly just in chat.

I am also a little bit surprised, in a good way, that people who disagree with me on things that are in the Bible, have managed to bite their tongues here, and not challenged my so called facts. That may be either self control, or lack of confidence that they can prove their cases, or some other reason that escapes my thinking. Maybe, I am just not worth the bother, a sentiment I can agree with.

In any case, I have glad to have had a little fun in this thread, and appreciate those who have contributed so far.

So this is a thank you. Now, I must go back to the forums to see who I can accuse of not having their facts straight, lol.

So, of the top ten things I am wrong about, 3 down, 7 to go!

Sometimes, is is even encouraging when a thread you begin, loses all momentum and just dies! :)

5 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Sometimes, is is even encouraging when a thread you begin, loses all momentum and just dies! :)

Hmmm, were you encouraged before, or after you posted this?  This thread appears to not be dead, but just has a very very slow pulse. 

It is so slow even I can keep up1301249921_pedrostickexclaimdonkeybehind245.jpg.1ab8abf168576f09348ef17b999635db.jpg