Obama Declares June as LGBT Month

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

I'll read baRak's "proclamation" when hE puts up a Christmas tree.

He has.

Delivery of one of the white house trees. 

In front of one tree.

In front of another tree.

I have to have a little more than that, Mam. Pics in front of trees are easy. When and where were these taken? Is there any evidence of a Christmas tree in the White House since hE has been preSident?

Yes there is plenty of evidence that the white house has had a tree each year since he has been president. It is customary for each state to send ornaments to be placed on the tree at the white house each year and with a big formal lighting of the tree. I have read articles while he has been in the office of the ornaments chosen each year. The trees are themed each year. Its been a big deal since the 50s or 60s for this to occur. However since my photo evidence of the tree being delivered and them standing in front of 2 different trees isnt enough, you will have to look around on your own. Or not. I dont care lol.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  481
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

Roger that. I've just heard multiple accounts of people inside the White House, including remarks of that of the Vice President, that there was nothing "Christmas" allowed. Perhaps these were "holiday trees". But you're right. I'm not interested.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

We may not agree on the trees, but I think we can agree that his policies are pro islam and anti Christian. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

We may not agree on the trees, but I think we can agree that his policies are pro islam and anti Christian. 

he was pretty open about that in his book.

In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261.

Yes Mam. Of course.

he was pretty open about that in his book.

In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261.

That would make the 1st thing I've ever seen out of hIs mouth that is the truth.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

I do believe the current President to be quite evil, along with his sinful LGBT stance, complete with the first White House "transgender bath room," his asking God to "bless" Planned Parenthood, and his many Muslim sympathies .

However he did not say  "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” The quote comes from page 261.."

Just took a look at my copy of "The Audacity of Hope"

Note, across the top of the book, my own thoughts of the book I have inscribed "No Hope in "O."

This is what he actually says, and it does have a ring of a "double entendre."
From chapter 7 called "Race" pages 260-261 in part:

"...Whenever I appear before immigrant audiences, I can count on some good matured ribbing from my staff after my speech: according to them, my remarks always follow a three part structure: "I am you friend," (Fill in the home country) has been a cradle of civilization," and "You embody the American dream." There right, my message is simple, for what I've come toe understand is that my mere presence before these newly minted Americans serves notice that they matter, that they are voters critical to my success and full-fledged citizens deserving respect. Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow the easy pattern.
In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
It's in my meetings with the Latino community, though, in neighborhoods like Pilsen and Little Village, towns like Cicero and Aurora, that I'm forced to reflect on the meaning of America, the meaning of citizenship, and sometimes conflicted feeling about all the changes taking place..."