• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Miss Muffet

NO, because I don't know exactly What Day the Scripture says that  it is on ???

1. Do you know what day it is on or what scripture ??? 

2. If you look at  Rev 12 :6-8 you will see that Satan is Cast out of his Place  and the Christians are Given it by Jesus.

3. Re 12:8  And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

4. Joh 14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

5. Re 12:6  And the woman fled into the wilderness (unoccupied place), where she hath a place prepared of God,

that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. [1260 days]

Wilderness means unoccupied uninhabited  Place - Strongs  2048  eremos

REV 12:10
10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength,

and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: 

6. Why is it giving Reference to  these verses  ?

7. 1Th 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel,

and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 

17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds,

to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

8. 2Co 6:2  For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation

have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

9. Ro 16:25  Now to him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ,

according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

============================================================================

Edited by RAPTURE2024

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Thank you for sharing. A very good read and very interesting comparison. I learned much from it. 

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Jesus coming is placed between the 6th and 7th bowl judgment.

Revelation 16:15 (***“Look! I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one watching and guarding his garments so that he should not walk naked and his shame be seen.”) 16 And He assembled them into the place called in Hebrew, “Armageddon.”

***These words of Jesus are one final warning to His own, that His coming is now imminent (cf. Matt. 24:43-44; 1 Thess. 5:2; 2 Pet. 3:10). It is not imminent until the armies begin to gather for the battle of Armageddon after the first six bowl judgments.

1 Thes. 5:4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that the Day may overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night, nor of the darkness. 6 Consequently then, we should not go to sleep like the rest, but we should watch and be sober.

Remaining awake to “watch” and remaining “sober” come from Jesus’ warnings about His coming “immediately after the tribulation.” (cf. Mark 13:32-36; Luke 21:34).

Paul indicated that Christians who are awake and prepared will not be surprised by the Anointed’s coming. His coming is only “like a thief” for those ignorant of the truth.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Jesus returns on the 120th Jubilee since creation. On Yom Kippur. 2036

The Jubilee Trumpet, sounded on the Day of Atonement (Tishri 10) every 50th year [Lev. 25:9; see also Zech. 9:14; Matt. 24:29-31; 1 Thess. 4:16].

*Isaiah 61 to set the captives free...
‭‭
Isaiah 61 
The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,
    because the Lord has anointed me
    to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
    to proclaim freedom for the captives
    and release from darkness for the prisoners,[LXX: blind]

Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, sent My messenger to testify these things to you for the assemblies. I am the Root and the Descendant of David, the bright and morning star.***

***Balaam prophesied of a “Star” rising who is the Messiah (Num. 24:16-19). Peter stated that the “morning star” would “arise” on the Day of Christ’s return (2 Pet. 1:19). Here Jesus referred to Himself as the “bright and morning star,” which is actually the planet Venus when it appears early in the morning before sunrise. “The sign of the Son of man in the sky” which occurs while the sun and moon are darkened (Matt. 24:30) very well may involve the planet Venus rising in conjunction with Regulus (King) in the constellation Leo (Lion). This conjunction at dawn (viewed from Jerusalem) will occur on Yom Kippur 2036, and will appear as the King star (Regulus) crowning Venus, the morning star. If this is indeed “the sign of the Son of Man in the sky” that Jesus referred to, it will be something to behold against the blackened sky.

2 Peter 1:19 And we have the prophetic word verified19 to which you do well in heeding (like a lamp appearing in a dark place until the Day20 breaks and the morning star21 arises), 20 knowing this first in your hearts:22 that all prophecy of Scripture does not generate its own explanation.23

19 Peter and John, the two living witnesses of this event, confirmed the prophetic Scriptures through their eyewitness testimony to the preview Jesus gave them of the coming Kingdom.

20 “The Day” refers to day of Jesus’ return (1 Pet. 1:16; 2 Pet. 3:8,10).

21 The planet Venus was widely known as the “morning star.” According to Rev. 22:16, Jesus is “the Root and Offspring of David, the bright and Morning Star.” A literal interpretation may indicate that (Venus) will arise on the Day of Jesus’ return. “The sign of the Son of man in the sky” (Matt. 24:30) immediately precedes Jesus coming, while the sun is dark and the moon is red. This very well may involve the planet Venus in conjunction with the brightest star Regulus (King) in the constellation Leo (Lion). See Rev. 22:16.

22 Most translations have the prepositional phrase “in your hearts” modifying the clause “the morning star arises” which would necessarily make arising of the morning star merely metaphorical. However, the Greek grammar does not support or require that understanding. A more literal reading places the prepositional phrase “in your hearts” as beginning the next sentence, and makes perfect sense since Scripture refers to knowledge being in the heart. (cf. Psalm 37:31; Psalm 64:6; Psalm 119:11; Prov. 2:2; Prov. 7:3; Prov. 12:23; Prov. 14:10; Prov. 18:15; Prov. 22:17; Prov. 23:12; Eccl. 7:22).

23 Peter implied here what Paul explicitly stated in 1 Cor. 1-2, that it is not possible to fully understand the prophetic Scriptures without guidance from the same holy Breath of God which guided the prophets when they wrote their prophecies. Without this guidance, the mind of man leaps to all kinds of heretical interpretations and flights of fantasy, which ultimately leads to their own destruction (cf. 2 Pet. 3:15-17)