Pope Calls for a 'New Global Political Authority'

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

remember is a Jesuit..... he knows what's going on.

What does this mean???
It would take a book to explain........ so instead of me writing it, you can go to amazon and do a search for Malachi Martin "Jesuits" and read for yourself.
I'm reading up on Malachi Martin now. So far, not sure how much credence I would be willing to put into what he may or may not say. But I will keep reading.

**edit**

After re-reading more post it comes across dismissive and that was not my intent but the opposite really.

I don't know anything about this man and know little about the society of Jesus therefore I need to read up on it before forming an opinion.

I have several of his books on Kindle versions, but one can't loan those outside of one's own country.   The most eye opening of all them was his last "Windswept House"   but that's another very long story....

BTW Malachi was an acquaintance of mine through originally radio.....   I have talked/written with him on several occasions before his death to get some insights on his books and ran across someone who lived with him for a bit less than 20 years....        Anyway over the years I have put quite a bit of trust in what he has written, especially since most people close to him are pretty positive that the Jesuits killed him over the last book he was writing.....    it would be almost impossible for anyone to convince me otherwise.

Guest Judas Machabeus

EWTN has an article on him. I'm only a couple paragraphs in but so far he seems to be liget as far a being a Priest and a Jesuit.

I remember the jack chick tracts and his so called "ex-Jesuit " Alberto something.... That turned out to be just a fraud and con-man

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

maybe he feels the need to be part of those things in Revelation....      remember is a Jesuit.....   he knows what's going on.

I didnt know this. It explains much. Jesuits no longer believe in Christ. They changed the focus of their little sect to social justice. Jesuits Ive met say their group no longer believes in Jesus. 

Perhaps the pope is the end times prophet of the false religion of climate change.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Has Pope Francis ever read Revelations?

Probably but the RCC really twist around the end time prophecy.They are amillennial.Hmmm....I have always wondered if the Pope will play a part.

Guest Judas Machabeus

maybe he feels the need to be part of those things in Revelation.... remember is a Jesuit..... he knows what's going on.

I didnt know this. It explains much. Jesuits no longer believe in Christ. They changed the focus of their little sect to social justice. Jesuits Ive met say their group no longer believes in Jesus.

Perhaps the pope is the end times prophet of the false religion of climate change.

When you say Jesuit who are you talking about?

Guest Judas Machabeus

maybe he feels the need to be part of those things in Revelation.... remember is a Jesuit..... he knows what's going on.

This is from their website (linked from Wikipedia)

http://www.sjweb.info/mission/vision.cfm

All Jesuits make themselves available to follow Jesus Christ in today’s Church and world.

During the 35th General Congregation of the Society of Jesus (January – March 2008), Pope Benedict XVI entrusted the Jesuits with the mission to take the Gospel message to the “frontiers” of faith, culture and civil society. The Holy Father expressed his confidence and the confidence of the whole Church in the Society’s ability to carry out this mission.

Seems to me their group very much believes and follows Jesus.

maybe he feels the need to be part of those things in Revelation....      remember is a Jesuit.....   he knows what's going on.

you should read Tom Horn's books about that......     Exo-Vaticana deals with a lot of prophecy, some from the Bible and a lot from the Catholic Church itself.   I think once you finish the book you would be pretty much convinced that he has something to do with end times.....     whatever...     it appears that they do believe that he is the last pope and the vatican at least is about to be destroyed if not Rome itself.     The most interesting to me was that they wrote that Benedict would resign when he did, but was reported a year before he did, and almost to the day.

Tom used to post on Worthy when I first came here...   it was where I was introduced to him and I've kept up with his things since.   I do have most of his books.

Malachi has several books out, but the three outstanding ones to me is "Windswept House", "Keys of This Blood" and "Jesuits"

You will get the true picture of the inside working of the Vatican by reading these three books.   He has some on Exorcism for he was an Exorcist for over 20 years, but unless you are thinking of becoming involved I'd leave those alone....    if you need to know in detail how to confront demonic activity their approach is not only dangerous, but often doesn't work.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

The Pope seems to be more concerned with transhumanism, than salvation.

This is from their website (linked from Wikipedia)

http://www.sjweb.info/mission/vision.cfm

All Jesuits make themselves available to follow Jesus Christ in today’s Church and world.

During the 35th General Congregation of the Society of Jesus (January – March 2008), Pope Benedict XVI entrusted the Jesuits with the mission to take the Gospel message to the “frontiers” of faith, culture and civil society. The Holy Father expressed his confidence and the confidence of the whole Church in the Society’s ability to carry out this mission.

Seems to me their group very much believes and follows Jesus.

From my understanding what the pope told them was to spread the teachings of the Catholic Church across the world......     many of us would question if that's the same as preaching Jesus.

The Pope seems to be more concerned with transhumanism, than salvation.

that and the coming influx of fallen angels when they are finally all kicked out of the heavens and are stuck here.....     The last two popes have been kind of obsessed with ET's and whether or not they may received salvation.......   or even need it for that matter.      The Jesuits wanted to put a telescope on Mount Graham many years ago and the native Americans had a fit so they went to congress and had congress pass something where they could build the observatory there.

Native Americans consider Mt. Graham a portal to other dimensions and that's why they didn't want the observatory built there.   It's one of the 4 holiest sites to them in the whole world....