IGNORED

Pope Calls for a 'New Global Political Authority'

Guest Thallasa

Interesting that you have said they think the Vatican will be destroyed even if Rome is not .That is what I think too,but although all the signs are there ,God quite often confounds those who try to 'tell the future ' .I certainly think pope Francis is too engaged in politics of one kind or other ,and not enough in relating to the word of God  .Certainly we will be judged on whether we have destroyed the environment of others by our greed and carelessness among other things. 

Edited by Thallasa
tidy up

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

Native Americans consider Mt. Graham a portal to other dimensions and that's why they didn't want the observatory built there.   It's one of the 4 holiest sites to them in the whole world....

Depends on the tribe. The only ones who view it as a holy site are the local tribes. Other arizona tribes dont care. (Mt Graham is in az.)

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Native Americans consider Mt. Graham a portal to other dimensions and that's why they didn't want the observatory built there.   It's one of the 4 holiest sites to them in the whole world....

Depends on the tribe. The only ones who view it as a holy site are the local tribes. Other arizona tribes dont care. (Mt Graham is in az.)

When Tom Horn talked with the Apaches, Navajoes and one other I can't remember, that is what the elders and a shaman told him.   and I do remember the court cases at the time for I wondered why they wanted to go there in the first place....  and why they would get congress to force the issue.       Anyway it didn't make sense to me then...   and i guess really doesn't now...

When Tom Horn talked with the Apaches, Navajoes and one other I can't remember, that is what the elders and a shaman told him.   and I do remember the court cases at the time for I wondered why they wanted to go there in the first place....  and why they would get congress to force the issue.       Anyway it didn't make sense to me then...   and i guess really doesn't now...

I remember when it all came down. I know folks who worked on the squirrel population on that mountain top. Its an isolated population of unique species and there was a lot of concern about them with the construction of 3 telescopes, only one of which is the vaticans. The telescopes are run by the university of arizona and its astronomers. They put it on there not because it was "sacred" to anyone but because the high mountaintops in az make for good viewing. Kitt peak is another observatory in southern az that is much in demand and is also part of the university of arizona astronomy dept. 

As for the controversy in building there, only the apaches and environmentalists pitched fits and filed over 40 lawsuits. No other tribe was involved. 

I remember when it all came down. I know folks who worked on the squirrel population on that mountain top. Its an isolated population of unique species and there was a lot of concern about them with the construction of 3 telescopes, only one of which is the vaticans. The telescopes are run by the university of arizona and its astronomers. They put it on there not because it was "sacred" to anyone but because the high mountaintops in az make for good viewing. Kitt peak is another observatory in southern az that is much in demand and is also part of the university of arizona astronomy dept. 

As for the controversy in building there, only the apaches and environmentalists pitched fits and filed over 40 lawsuits. No other tribe was involved. 

The other tribes were not involved, but as I remember from reading, Both the Zuni and Navajo creation stories had something to do with that area....   it

s been a long time though.   I've heard of a book on the way and a series of DVD's, if I run across them I'll let you know.

The other tribes were not involved, but as I remember from reading, Both the Zuni and Navajo creation stories had something to do with that area....   it

s been a long time though.   I've heard of a book on the way and a series of DVD's, if I run across them I'll let you know.

I did some googling to see if navajo creation stories had anything to do with that area, not to argue any more about it lol but to see for myself (the navajo sacred mountains do not include mount graham that I can find)  ...

and I came across this interesting tidbit...

The Arizona Republic (Phoenix, Arizona) reports that the Jesuit Father Charles W. Polzer calls opposition to the construction of the telescope complex on top of Mount Graham  “part of a Jewish conspiracy” and comes from the Jewish lawyers of the American Civil Liberties Union who are out to undermine and destroy the Catholic Church.

Kinda makes you wonder.

I found the book.....   when I'm finished with it I'll loan it to you if you want to read it in Kindle format.    I can let you have it for two weeks if you have an Amazon kindle account.   I don't think you need to have bought any books to do that.

i'll let you know how pertinent it is to the subject when I'm finished......   it is rather large though  (400 pages).

I found the book.....   when I'm finished with it I'll loan it to you if you want to read it in Kindle format.    I can let you have it for two weeks if you have an Amazon kindle account.   I don't think you need to have bought any books to do that.

i'll let you know how pertinent it is to the subject when I'm finished......   it is rather large though  (400 pages).

I dont have kindle. But if you give me the name and author I might be able to find it online or in the libraries here.

I dont have kindle. But if you give me the name and author I might be able to find it online or in the libraries here.

this is a book I bought earlier this week that I haven't started yet, it's just released.    It's co authored by Chirs Putman and Tom Horn....    name is "On the Path of the Immortals"

Ties in several different creation stories....   Just looking through it it may be that the different creation stories have a lot in common and it is only the Apache creation that deals with Mt. Graham, but the Hopi and Zuni have similar stories from their ares.....     I'll let you know if it looks real, but it does seem to follow what I was reading earlier but a lot more detailed and way way beyond just Native Americans.    Check Amazon and it has a really good overview.  I really hope this doesn't turn out go be hokey.

Just an fyi. Hopi and Zuni are related tribes. The pueblo indians (which they are) share a close history and culture. Im not surprised that their creation stories are similar. Apache (and Navajo for that matter) are athabaskan people, migrants who came in to the area later. Their cultural traditions and myths are significantly different than the pueblo tribes.