• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/21/1948

When you look around at Gods creation and the sheer intricacy that is involve in it, does it make you sad that men have perverted and defiled it? I'm always amazed in the sheer perfection that God has instilled in His mysterious works.

There are nearly 5.08 billion human beings in the world. But it is amazing that in such a huge population, no two persons look exactly alike.

The eye is composed of over 2 million working parts---> Darwin is quoted as saying, “ To suppose that the eye could have been formed by natural selection seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest possible degree”.

The human body has approximately 60,000 miles of blood vessels. ---> Twice around the earth

The sun gives off more energy in 1 second than man has produced since Adam and eve.

No 2 snow crystals are alike

The waves of the sea roll in on shore twenty-six to the minute in all kinds of weather.

DNA, is the blue print for life, self repairing and if unwrapped from the bodies cells, will reach the moon 6,ooo times. The body of over 100 trillion cells, thousands of different kinds, knows how to build an incredible person. AND there are an infinite number of mysteries yet to share but space does not allow.

All totally incredible in themselves and yet the liberals and atheist's will curse you if you mention the name of Jesus. How dare you??? They disregard the incredible facts and proclaiming that a small green blob fell off the side of a rock millions of years ago and became who we are today. I take time every day to look at and be amazed at the intricacy of life He created and I stand amazed.

AND THIS MAKES ME GLAD!

Edited by Jmann

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.92
  • Days Won:  226

When you look around at Gods creation and the sheer intricacy that is involve in it, does it make you sad that men have perverted and defiled it? I'm always amazed in the sheer perfection that God has instilled in His mysterious works.

There are nearly 5.08 billion human beings in the world. But it is amazing that in such a huge population, no two persons look exactly alike.

The eye is composed of over 2 million working parts---> Darwin is quoted as saying, “ To suppose that the eye could have been formed by natural selection seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest possible degree”.

The human body has approximately 60,000 miles of blood vessels. ---> Twice around the earth

The sun gives off more energy in 1 second than man has produced since Adam and eve.

The waves of the sea roll in on shore twenty-six to the minute in all kinds of weather.

DNA, is the blue print for life, self repairing and if unwrapped from the body, cells will reach the moon 6,ooo times. The body of over 100 trillion cells, thousands of different kinds, knows how to build an incredible person. AND there are an infinite number of mysteries yet to share but space does not allow.

All totally incredible in themselves and yet the liberals and atheist's will curse you if you mention the name of Jesus. How dare you??? They disregard the incredible facts and proclaiming that a small green blob fell off the side of a rock millions of years ago and became who we are today. I take time every day to look at and be amazed at the intricacy of life He created and I stand amazed.

AND THIS MAKES ME GLAD!

I do not know how anyone could look around and not believe in God.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Yes but then I remember that all God has to do is restore it and the sadness turns to gladness!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  262
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Jmann,

With such great details your thread could be called `this makes me glad, amazed, astounded etc. Thanks for those facts. I didn`t know them all.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  565
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

DNA, is the blue print for life, self repairing and if unwrapped from the bodies cells, will reach the moon 6,ooo times. The body of over 100 trillion cells, thousands of different kinds, knows how to build an incredible person. AND there are an infinite number of mysteries yet to share but space does not allow.

AND THIS MAKES ME GLAD!

I was going to ask why all these will make you sad... then i saw your last statement... and i'm like, that's more like it... lol....

Thank you for these facts reminder... it made me smile... 

God bless you.

• 1 month later...

I do not know how anyone could look around and not believe in God.

yet most people are lost and remain lost.   often, their family and love for their family keeps them from turning to or even seeking God. (like in the rcc cult).(like the scribes and pharisees who wanted to follow Yeshua, but preferred the approval of their fellow man more than God's Approval so they REMAINED DEAD IN THEIR SIN).

the pressure of family, church, government, cares of this world(money/bills/health/job) 

all keep most people from seeking and turning to God.  as GOD'S WORD says - He gave them over to their delusions (even in the temple, synagogues, and today churches) 

because they loved darkness more than LIGHT, and because their lives(deeds) were evil they hated the LIGHT and refused to come to the LIGHT to be saved.

that describes most all the world and all the world carnal religion ......  possibly over 5 billion, maybe over 6...

Yes Jeff most people are lost. 

Matthew 7:14 14 Because[a] narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I love early mornings before "man" wakes up so I can hear the birds, see nature at it's best.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

The wonder of God's Creation doesn't make me sad.  The billions of souls that are doomed to hell is what I find appalling.  Yet He gave us all free will to either spend eternity with Him or be lost.  I dont know how anyone could choose to reject Him. 

The wonder of God's Creation doesn't make me sad.  The billions of souls that are doomed to hell is what I find appalling.  Yet He gave us all free will to either spend eternity with Him or be lost.  I dont know how anyone could choose to reject Him. 

God loves everyone.What is sad is all those souls that have rejected the very one who gave them breath.

• Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,817
  • Content Per Day:  4.77
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

It's sad.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.