Bible2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.08
  • Days Won:  0

aliens are angels.....   and there are different kinds of angels.....     and some are Gods.......   and some broke away and follow Satan.....     did they put the markings on pluto........

I don't have a clue...

I tend to agree with you.

There are no angels who became 'gods' , especially with a capital 'G', my friend.  Can you provide Scripture to back the above?

Baal, Ashtoreth and Molech are called gods in the Old Testament.  They were either man-made gods from the images of man's mind or they were fallen angels who appeared as gods to the people of those times.  Molech worshippers sacrificed their children in the fire-hands of Molech to be burned alive.  This doesn't sound like man's idea.  More likely it was Satanic or fallen angels inspired.  The scriptures referencing these idols are throughout the Old Testament.  If you have trouble finding them, you don't know your Bible.

I'm aware of the references to these false 'gods' in the Bible, thank you.  Do you have any Scriptural back up for your contention that these 'gods' were fallen angels?  Don't tell me to look it up; just provide the Scripture.  'Doesn't sound like' or 'more likely' won't cut it.

I think you should address your question to Other One who first suggested it.

Genesis 6:1-8 talks about the sons of God (angels throughout the OT) mating with the daughters of man. If you insist on making a point about this, we should start a thread on this topic alone.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

aliens are angels.....   and there are different kinds of angels.....     and some are Gods.......   and some broke away and follow Satan.....     did they put the markings on pluto........

I don't have a clue...

There are no angels who became 'gods' , especially with a capital 'G', my friend.  Can you provide Scripture to back the above?

Baal, Ashtoreth and Molech are called gods in the Old Testament.  They were either man-made gods from the images of man's mind or they were fallen angels who appeared as gods to the people of those times.  Molech worshippers sacrificed their children in the fire-hands of Molech to be burned alive.  This doesn't sound like man's idea.  More likely it was Satanic or fallen angels inspired.  The scriptures referencing these idols are throughout the Old Testament.  If you have trouble finding them, you don't know your Bible.

I'm aware of the references to these false 'gods' in the Bible, thank you.  Do you have any Scriptural back up for your contention that these 'gods' were fallen angels?  Don't tell me to look it up; just provide the Scripture.  'Doesn't sound like' or 'more likely' won't cut it.

I think you should address your question to Other One who first suggested it.

Genesis 6:1-8 talks about the sons of God (angels throughout the OT) mating with the daughters of man. If you insist on making a point about this, we should start a thread on this topic alone.

Okay, start that thread and I will be happy to address the issue there. 

Who are what inspired man to create these gods?  It certainly wasn't God our Father.

False Gods in the Old Testament

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

The Giants where HUMAN eaters!

From the Bible

Numbers 13:31 But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.
32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Fallen angels, who rebelled with Luclfer  fathered the giants by taking the daughters of men.

In 2 Peter 2:4, we have the statement that angels did sin before the flood and for their sin they were cast down to Hell and delivered into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment.

" For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;" (2 Peter 2:4).

Peter does not tell us what sin the angels committed, but you can read what they did in Jude 6-7.

"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (Jude6-7).

In Gen 6:1-4 we have the historical record of the sin of these angels. If Sodom and other cities committed fornication and lived contrary to nature as did the angels, then the angels also committed fornication and lived contrary to nature, or these cities could not have sommitted the sin of these angels. Thus we have plain proof that angels did live with the daughters of men and to deny this is to deny part of the word of God.

There were two eruptions of the fallen angels among men. They produced races of giants on the Earth each time. The first was before the flood, and the second was after the flood. This is plainly stated in Gen 6:4, "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." [before the flood], and also after that, [after the flood]. These giants were huge, abnormal in size and character, which men could not have reproduced according to the law of reproduction given by God, which was that everything on Earth in nature should reproduce "after his own kind" (Gen.1:21-25; 7:14; 8:9).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't have a clue...

the preflood pagan ditties we were fallen Angels.  We often called them myths....

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I don't have a clue...

the preflood pagan ditties we were fallen Angels.  We often called them myths....

I'm sorry O.O. but I don't know what you mean by 'pagan ditties we were fallen angels'.  Care to explain? 

I don't have a clue...

I would add to our post, not only were fallen angels considered deities, but their offspring with human females gave birth to the men of fame and renown.  Nephilim.  These were also the subject of myths, but they had a true beginning lost in history.  The bible says there were Nephilim before and after the Noah's Flood.  Noah's family of 8 were the last pure bred humans left for the line of the future Messiah to come from.  This is my understanding.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

I don't have a clue...

I would add to our post, not only were fallen angels considered dieties, but their offspring with human females gave birth to the men of fame and renown.  Nephilim.  These were also the subject of myths, but they had a true beginning lost in history.  The bible says there were Nephilim before and after the Noah's Flood.  Noah's family of 8 were the last pure bred humans left for the line of the future Messiah to come from.  This is my understanding.

Being " considered " as a deity and actually BEING a deity are two different things. There is but ONE God, who exists as 3 persons.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't have a clue...

I'm sorry O.O. but I don't know what you mean by 'pagan ditties we were fallen angels'.  Care to explain? 

i Hate this phone...  that is deities. . You know  Apollo, Zuse and those guys...  Isis, Gilgamesh Osiris. ....