• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Mini ice age coming, don't worry, the sun won't turn of for 15 years yet!

Link to article

Excerpt from Washington Times:

"A team of European researchers unveiled last week a scientific model showing that the Earth is likely to experience a “mini ice age” from 2030 to 2040 as a result of decreased solar activity."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Bring on the ice age.......... Omegaman and myself both live in the high desert, about 10 miles apart.  We will welcome it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Bring on the ice age.......... Omegaman and myself both live in the high desert, about 10 miles apart.  We will welcome it.

I dunno. Im liking the weather now lol. Our temps have been so mild the past few years. No extreme highs beyond 114. Mostly below 110 and even below 105 in the summer. Not too many hard freezes in winter either. Which makes it easy to tend the tropical plants we have.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

one of the original founders of Greenpeace was on Coast to Coast AM radio last night and spoke on the global warming thing....   I think you would all need to listen to it.   He starts at about 7:00 into the show.    you can search for it on youtube as coast to coast am July 12 2015.

The last 3/4th of the show concerned the Vatican Bank.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I didnt mention earlier, but Ive been reading about the upcoming mini ice age due to sun inactivity. All articles I read make the claim that this wont affect global warming, that it will still happen anyway lol.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Hmmm 1X1X1, I might like the summers better, but I would not look forward to the winters here. Then think of those people who live just to the south of us, were it is quite a bit cooler. I know you are jesting, but I like to go sailing on our beautiful local lakes . . . 

drylakes.jpg

and that will be a lot more difficult if they are covered in ice.

ayin jade said:

I didnt mention earlier, but Ive been reading about the upcoming mini ice age due to sun inactivity. All articles I read make the claim that this wont affect global warming, that it will still happen anyway lol.

Sure Jade, but if not for global warming, we would still be in an ice age, fighting off cave bears and chasing woolly mammoths our of our gardens. 

cavebear.jpg

Have you ever been woken up at night by a couple of saber tooth tigers outside your window? Global warming doesn't seem so bad to me sometimes. Besides, maybe flooding will happen and we can be rid of such pesky cities as San Francisco, NYC, New Orleans and Miami.