IGNORED

Does anyone think this article in Forbes is relevant today?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,464
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,761
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Now that the nuclear agreement has been agreed upon, does anyone think this article published in Forbes has any significance to the events taking place today? In 2008, this was published, Is Barack Obama the “promised warrior” coming to help the Hidden Imam of Shiite Muslims conquer the world? The question has made the rounds ... Read more...

Click here to read the entire article. If you have any thoughts or comments, please place them on the blog!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Are you familiar with the Subud movement?     Obama's mother was a member of the group, as was Loretta Fuddy who produced Obama's birth certificate.

These people put themselves in touch with the Spiritual world and get direction from it.       Obama may well be this person.   He has certainly reached levels of power from out of nowhere and makes one wonder just how he accomplished it.

I don't think the Shite prophecies came from God, but Allah has his own pushing to make their prophecies happen.....    I'm just guessing but the light the Subud leader first saw may well have been from the same source that Mohammad's experience with an angel........  

My guess is that Satan has been working on this for generations.    But hey, that's just the view from an old conspiracy guy....

He has many different groups of people who want to stamp out Christianity.   Iran is just one of many.

One can work for the Devil and not know it.