Thank you very much for all of your comments and prayers,, God bless you all

How's the church doing now, Peace?

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Praying~!

How is everything going today??

Thank you for asking,, i am preparing some better evangelicals (men) team to reach door to door at our city..

We are planning to do this in high burden to give gospel to people, it can helps us to get few new believers..

please pray

Thank you for asking,, i am preparing some better evangelicals (men) team to reach door to door at our city..

We are planning to do this in high burden to give gospel to people, it can helps us to get few new believers..

please pray

Praying, Peace.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By tughard
      I see on the news every night how bad things have gotten in this country. Although we live in the greatest nation in the world people are turning their backs to God. If we could just turn back Time  40 years when people prayed and went to church. We said the pledge allegiance at school every morning. Marriage was between a man and a woman only. I can't believe how bad our school system is today where children have to wear backpacks with bulletproof armor. If parents went to church with their children and lived a Christian Life maybe the world would be better that's just my opinion.
    • By Omegaman 3.0
      This will have a similar page on a website (it is buggy right now), because I can do more features there than on the limitations here, but for here, here is the topic - and supporting verse addresses:
      The Bible is God's revelation to mankind
      Mat 4:4, 7, 10, 5:19-20, 19:4-6, 26:31, 52-54, Luk 4:16-21, 16:17, 18:31-33, 22:37, 24:25-27, 45-47, Jn 10:35
      Even Jesus must obey and fulfill Mat 5:17-18, 26:24, Jn 5:46
      Inspired by God and for our instruction Psa 33:6, Gen 1:2, II Tim 3:15-17, Rom 15:4, I Cor 10:11, II Pet 1:21, I Pet 1:10-12, Heb 1:5-13, 3:7, 4:3, 10:5-7, 15-17, Acts 4:25, 28:25-27
      Apostolic writing is also scripture, the word of God II Cor 2:12-13, II Pet 3:15-16, I Tim 5:18, Luke 10:7
      Word of God is instruction from God on how to live Ex 32:15-16, 34:1, 27-28, Num 33:2, Deut 31:9.
      Everyone from rulers to common folk are to be obedient to the Bible. Josh 1:7-8, II Ki 17:13, 22:8-13, I Chr 22:12-13, Neh 8, Ps 119
    • By Behold
      We understand that if someone is kidnapped, and this person belongs to an important, powerful, rich, person, then the kidnappers will want a ransom. (payment)
      A "ransom" is a buying back, of something, or of someone.
      When you became born again, when you were saved, God paid a ransom for you, and this is the Blood of Jesus.
      "you are not your own, you are BOUGHT with a PRICE"....>"You are Christ's and Christ is God's".
      The Blood of Jesus, is the full payment paid for your ransom, that has "blood bought" you back to God from your "lost" , "separated from God by sin", condition.
      When a preacher or teacher uses the term "blood bought", they are referring to the ransom that God paid, ....a literal payment which is the cost of-for your sin debt that you owed God, that is Hell and the Lake of Fire.
      So, the Blood of Jesus paid the PRICE for the eternal judgement due you, so that you would not be eternally damned, and eventually end up in Hell <> Lake of Fire after you died.
      All This is the eternal consequence of the payment that God accepted on your behalf when Christ was offering Himself FOR YOU, bearing your sin, and in fact "Christ became sin".....on the Cross.
      This Blood Atomentment Payment is eternally applied to you, as a free gift, the same instant that you from your heart, "called on the name of Jesus", and "received Christ as your Savior".
      (Justification by Faith) = Alone.
      In the present, after you are born again,  there are 4 main things that you are ransomed from, based on the Blood of Christ being your accepted "payment due" to God for your LIFETIME of sinning and unbelief.

1. You are redeemed (ransomed from- delivered from) your Adamic Nature
      2. You are redeemed (ransomed from-delivered from) Sin's power.
      3. You are redeemed from (ransomed from-delivered from) The Curse of the Law.
      4. You are redeemed (ransomed from-delivered from) The Devil.

Now there are other things that are involved in your ransom that would be counted as part of your redemption :   Becoming an Heir of God and a Joint Heir with Jesus......and also,  health, prosperity, abundant life, prayer's answered, etc.
    • By Keny
      Hello brothers and sisters!
      I would like to ask you to join me in prayer for the youth and for God to reveal his presence in America! We need to fight the spirit that is trying to destroy America by calling on the name of Jesus!
      Brother in Christ 
      Keny !
    • By sararodriguez232
      Hello i am new here i need spiritual help I've been sinning listening to secular music having a bad temper and being rude i feel like i need help i have been praying but i don't see a difference please give me advise