emekrus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

If faith is the evidence of things not seen, and in the millennial kingdom all now is seen, how is there anymore faith?

A very good question which in itself proves that WE ARE NOT LIVING IN THE MILLENNIUM.  Today faith is a necessity, but during the Millennium everything will be plainly evident, and Christ Himself will be visible to men.

Well that would be true, and I would agree with you, if the millennium is as premillenialists think it is. ;)

But the question remains -  if Christ is visible and present in the millennium, then how is it faith anymore to believe in Him?   Faith is the evidence of things NOT seen.     If Jesus is seen, it is no longer faith.   So no one will have faith in such a millennial kingdom.  There would no longer be any need for faith.  Christ is  there.

I just wanted Bopeep to consider that aspect of what she's saying  (I think she  -  if not forgive me Bopeep).

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Folks, I'm sorry I've not  been online for sometime now that's why you've not heard from me.

Concerning my post, I want you to know, I do not just think up things and post. Everything I post are exactly my experiences and revelations. And as such, I don't expect to be corrected on my doctrines as much. May be for one or two oversight or omissions I can take correction.

Everything I post, I have tangible, touchable results to show. Hence, I'll be more disposed to inquiry kind of question and not refuting or bashing kind of questions.

Cos I don't preach what I think, I preach what I know in my spirit by the help of the Holy Spirit...

Please, I speak from a very open mind- No strife meant(and no bragging implied).

Edited by emekrus

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

Brother emercus, Is there any one, who is under the blood of Jesus Christ?

And if there is, in what kingdom can they make it, if any?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

There are principalities and powers, rulers of darkness in high places who use exerience to lead and guide through the self. They lead us to believe they are messengers of light bringing us to salvation. Those who follow them fall into the pit.

There was a time I believed that that which was leading me in my spirit was of God when it was not. Any man not open to critical examination is not open unto God.

There are principalities and powers, rulers of darkness in high places who use exerience to lead and guide through the self. They lead us to believe they are messengers of light bringing us to salvation. Those who follow them fall into the pit.

There was a time I believed that that which was leading me in my spirit was of God when it was not. Any man not open to critical examination is not open unto God.

I had the same experience, I am glad to here your testimony, in this matter, I understand it , very powerful, that's why they remaine in their captivities, they oppose even Jesus who try to help them, they right all the time.

Figurative speaking , which is also trouth, they telling Jesus to thing they way they do.

They can not tell the difference between their thoughts, and Jesus guidance , they beleive anything they thing is from the holly spirit, because that what they want, they forget the trickery of deceiving spirits. May they find their way and have a good testimony to help others, and for there own good.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Folks, I'm sorry I've not  been online for sometime now that's why you've not heard from me.

Concerning my post, I want you to know, I do not just think up things and post. Everything I post are exactly my experiences and revelations. And as such, I don't expect to be corrected on my doctrines as much. May be for one or two oversight or omissions I can take correction.

Everything I post, I have tangible, touchable results to show. Hence, I'll be more disposed to inquiry kind of question and not refuting or bashing kind of questions.

Cos I don't preach what I think, I preach what I know in my spirit by the help of the Holy Spirit...

Please, I speak from a very open mind- No strife meant(and no bragging implied). 

Jesus said in Luke 17:29b-21 NKJV Jesus states:  "The kingdom of God does not come with observation;  nor will they say 'See here' or 'see there!'.  For indeed the Kingdom of God is within you."

When Jesus becomes our Lord we become a part of the Kingdom of God.  We walk according to the Spirit.  You have a very limited idea of who are Christians and will be in Heaven.  I do agree that we can partake of many benefits such as joy and peace, but they grow in us as we depend on God's promises.  People don't necessarily need to be exercising gifts to be a part of God's Kingdom.  If we have the Spirit in us crying Abba we have the promise of salvation.  

People are invited to give our opinions on this forum.  All revelations and prophecy needs to be weighed by Scripture under any circumstances.  There is a place for this under prophecy in our forum, I believe.  No one gets to make a proclamation without the opinions and understanding of others being expressed in other places.  If you are not accustomed to having your revelations evaluated you need to be--we are told to do so.

Folks, I'm sorry I've not been online for sometime now that's why you've not heard from me.

Jesus said in Luke 17:29b-21 NKJV Jesus states: "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say 'See here' or 'see there!'. For indeed the Kingdom of God is within you."

When Jesus becomes our Lord we become a part of the Kingdom of God. We walk according to the Spirit. You have a very limited idea of who are Christians and will be in Heaven. I do agree that we can partake of many benefits such as joy and peace, but they grow in us as we depend on God's promises. People don't necessarily need to be exercising gifts to be a part of God's Kingdom. If we have the Spirit in us crying Abba we have the promise of salvation.

People are invited to give our opinions on this forum. All revelations and prophecy needs to be weighed by Scripture under any circumstances. There is a place for this under prophecy in our forum, I believe. No one gets to make a proclamation without the opinions and understanding of others being expressed in other places. If you are not accustomed to having your revelations evaluated you need to be--we are told to do so.

Amazing, you are very articulate, you know how to guide without expressing anger, you are a peace maker, thank you.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Well, I've found out that many folks are missing out on God's blessings for the fear of being misled by an evil or familiar spirit. But that need not be. As for me, I don't believe I and any true Christian can ever be misled if they're well informed in matters of the spirit. Jesus said, my sheep hear me and they know my voice. He also said, the voice of a stranger they shall not follow (which means for sure, strangers will speak but we will not follow their voices).

All the experiences I have been having are all scripturally based. And by the special grace of God, I can differentiate with utmost precision the voice and Spirit of My Lord and Master from that of the stranger. And I also expect any true christian to be able to differentiate them as well. Because we all have the Holy Spirit in us. And that's why we need the infilling of the Holy Ghost on daily basis. I ask and get filled every day...

So let's not be afraid of spiritual experiences, instead we should desire them often. Because Jesus said, the true worshippers will worship God in spirit and truth. Not with powerless gospel, but spiritually empowered truth so there could be result. The Lord Jesus said, the Father seeks such to worship Him--John 4.

All you need to do to differentiate between the voice of strangers from God, is to compare the voice or experience with the will of God-the Bible. Then again, find out if the instruction you receive or the experience will glorify God or self. If it is for the glory of God, then that's from God, else if it is for self, that's the voice of a stranger.

Emeke

Guest shiloh357

Even in the ignorance-laden amillennialist view, once Jesus returns bodily, there will be no need for faith, so using that as argument against a literal millennium is pretty ridiculous.    There will come a time when according to the Bible we will finally see Jesus in his unfiltered glory.  There will be no longer any need for faith.  Our faith will be vindicated by Jesus' bodily return.

The fact that Jesus is physically present during the millennium and the rebellion that comes at the end of the millennium is an excellent argument in favor of the fact that man's rejection of God has nothing to do with a lack of evidence.   Even when Jesus is physically on the earth man will reject him and join Satan for one last final assault on the earthly Kingdom.

Well, I've found out that many folks are missing out on God's blessings for the fear of being misled by an evil or familiar spirit. But that need not be. As for me, I don't believe I and any true Christian can ever be misled if they're well informed in matters of the spirit. Jesus said, my sheep hear me and they know my voice. He also said, the voice of a stranger they shall not follow (which means for sure, strangers will speak but we will not follow their voices).

All the experiences I have been having are all scripturally based. And by the special grace of God, I can differentiate with utmost precision the voice and Spirit of My Lord and Master from that of the stranger. And I also expect any true christian to be able to differentiate them as well. Because we all have the Holy Spirit in us. And that's why we need the infilling of the Holy Ghost on daily basis. I ask and get filled every day...

So let's not be afraid of spiritual experiences, instead we should desire them often. Because Jesus said, the true worshippers will worship God in spirit and truth. Not with powerless gospel, but spiritually empowered truth so there could be result. The Lord Jesus said, the Father seeks such to worship Him--John 4.

All you need to do to differentiate between the voice of strangers from God, is to compare the voice or experience with the will of God-the Bible. Then again, find out if the instruction you receive or the experience will glorify God or self. If it is for the glory of God, then that's from God, else if it is for self, that's the voice of a stranger.

Emeke

Brother, Emeke, I am very much interested in the things you try to bring to light.

All believer must have the fear of distorted spirits trying to get a hold on them, but as you said that fear should not keep us from seeking the audible voice of the holy spirit or Jesus or for that fact the voice of an Angel. And the gifts, the spiritual guidance Jesus puts within us. Saying guidance it would mean, it will communicate from withing with us, If that's where the gift is. the question is how it will make it known to us , to know that the thoughts we receive are from the spiritual gift. And that the external thoughts we receive are from a source from God or not. And don't forget the voice of our own consience and the thoughts of our own mind, and all those instructions we have receive audible or by reading written material. And you may not excpect anyone with there own power to discern all those specific situations correctly, and it is not by desire and faith alone. That too , but we must leave it with Jesus to decide those things which are for believers but not anyone. As the spirit wills, chouses the beleiver, the season and the times. And the training? By sharing experiences of distorted understanding we can help others.

I will share one with you.

When I read about not to eat meat with blood in it, a great fear fell upon me and my conciense was deeply trouble, for quite some time. (precondition: I prefer to eat steaks half cook, the same with burgers), imediatly I repented ask Jesus to forgive me, wash me and cleance me with his blood. And I began to eat meat well done. Of course at same time I will advocate for well cook meat.

But I never told anyone the reason.

one day some brother refered to the same scriptures without solicitation from anyone.

I went back to read this passage again and looked in the contex very carefuly.

Later on another day, I just began to ponder and I began to see that Paul was referring to the Idolatric ritual to eat meat from struggle animals.

Imidiadlly I felt the relief from some bondage.

I went to the market and bought the biggest steak and cook it Medium Rare and I praise the name of Jesus. You see I had Mistaken the instructions of Paul to the Gentile believers as to not eat meat from strugle animals as COOKING instructions. Please share something with us.