rjp34652

God and UFO's

Ok so its not that weird any more to quote an account of a UFO sighting.  It's not even strange to pose speculation about the agenda they may have for appearing in our skies.   

I've been monitoring the phenomenon since the 1950's and the reporting and interpretations of it have changed drastically.   In the beginning, the issue was the appearance of strange lights and stories.  During a transition phase of the 1970's - 1980's spiritual interpretations, which had already existed elsewhere, began to be associated with the sightings.   Today the majority of interpretations, if not the sightings themselves, seem to be spiritualized.   

I suggest that these editorializations are meant to erode faith in God.

If you met a space alien what question would you ask?  Would you ask if there is a God?  I wouldn't.  I already know that answer.

If you met a space alien would you ask how his craft flew?   I wouldn't because I don't even know how my car works.  Waste of time.

What would you ask?   I'd ask for his recipe for Martian chili.   Food is something everyone understands and food is the trademark of a society.

Any spacefaring race must of necessity have conquered the tendency to make war upon those it meets.   No society can flourish and make war at the same time.   It's like fighting.  You can stand a fight another man or you can run.  You cannot fight and run at the same time.   In the same sense, then, no culture can invest itself in constant war and develop its civilization at the same time.   War destroys civilization.  Peace builds it.  Therefore any space faring race must of necessity have an understanding of peaceful encounter.

This being said, the real questions of necessity are of cultural importance.  What are examples of fine literature, music, philosophy, and cultural matters like my recipe for Martian chili?   What are their observations of God?  Certainly they know Him and certainly He has said and done things with them that might be inspirational to us of earth.   Atheists among many suppose that meeting a space alien would automatically disprove God.   What if it were the other way around?  What if the space alien confirmed God and His actions with their race?   It's an interesting speculation to say the least.

Is this a different point of view or just something not worthy of consideration?

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

I think that the UFO sightings will play a more important roll before the tribulation.I think the sightings may become very spectacular and I think they are demons.Maybe they will play a roll in explaining why so many people suddenly disappeared.I do not know.

• Thumbs Up 2

When I meet a space alien, I will ask if Jesus is the son of God and came in the flesh......    that way I know if he/she/it is on our side or the devils.

When I meet a space alien, I will ask if Jesus is the son of God and came in the flesh......    that way I know if he/she/it is on our side or the devils.

I wouldn't give them the time of day.

do aliens exist anyway

There is more and more documentation that they do.But what is an "alien"? I do not believe that God has made other life form on other planets like humans.I think they are demons that are going to deceive this world.

• Thumbs Up 1

do aliens exist anyway

Other worlds with people kinds of people on it, I would doubt.....    but both good and evil beings that we know mostly as angels certainly exist.  We've been warned that sometime in the  future the fallen angels will be thrown down here with Satan himself.....     I think I would call them aliens.

do aliens exist anyway

Other worlds with people kinds of people on it, I would doubt.....    but both good and evil beings that we know mostly as angels certainly exist.  We've been warned that sometime in the  future the fallen angels will be thrown down here with Satan himself.....     I think I would call them aliens.

Otherone the fallen angels were cast out of heaven at the same time Satan was.Where do you think the fallen angels are now?

When exactly God created angels is open for debate, but what is known for sure is that God created everything good because God, in His holiness, cannot create something sinful. So when Satan, who was once the angel Lucifer, rebelled against God and fell from heaven (Isaiah 14Ezekiel 28), one third of the angelic host joined his insurrection (Revelation 12:3-4,9). There is no doubt these fallen angels are now known as the demons.

http://www.gotquestions.org/fallen-angels.html

• Thumbs Up 1

do aliens exist anyway

Otherone the fallen angels were cast out of heaven at the same time Satan was.Where do you think the fallen angels are now?

When exactly God created angels is open for debate, but what is known for sure is that God created everything good because God, in His holiness, cannot create something sinful. So when Satan, who was once the angel Lucifer, rebelled against God and fell from heaven (Isaiah 14Ezekiel 28), one third of the angelic host joined his insurrection (Revelation 12:3-4,9). There is no doubt these fallen angels are now known as the demons.

While Satan was removed from all his duties, he has been going between here and there for he points out to God our short comings constantly.

If they are here, where are they....   if a third of them turned, just reading Revelations would put their numbers at over 30 million...

revelation chapter 12 has not come about yet.....   but soon.

do aliens exist anyway

While Satan was removed from all his duties, he has been going between here and there for he points out to God our short comings constantly.

If they are here, where are they....   if a third of them turned, just reading Revelations would put their numbers at over 30 million...

revelation chapter 12 has not come about yet.....   but soon.

I think they are fighting an invisible spiritual war all around us that we can not see.Do you really think that Satan goes to God about our short comings?I will have to research that.