angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Just wondering what your thought are on this ..

Cern experiment next month..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

Just wondering what your thought are on this ..

Cern experiment next month..

Do you have a link to a news article about this, angels?  Not sure what experiment you mean.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Talk to alphaparticle. As a physicist, he would be most on top of that kind of information (despite selling out to The Man - inside joke lol). 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Tom Horn and Chris Putman have done more research on Cern than anyone I personally know.  Unfortunately the only places I am aware of to get his information are in Books and some rather long youtube videos.

If you google Tom Horn - Cern  you will get a list of his appearances......    the best one I have seen was on the Jim Baker Show.....    I am not fond of the Jim Baker Show itself, but they do have good guests.  if you Google "coast to coast   tom horn  cern" it should be the second one from the top.   The first one should be Tom's Skywatch TV program.                  Both are good.

The Jim Baker Show is full video, and Coast to Coast is mainly just the audio from the radio show.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Until last week I never heard much the CERN project then what was in the news earlier this year about the so called God particle :( 

A friend told me last week that the Nations are coming together to open the door and it could have big consequences .

For the people who did read about this or who watched the programs on youtube,what do you think will happen ? 

(I did watch all those programs over the weekend )

Talk to alphaparticle. As a physicist, he would be most on top of that kind of information (despite selling out to The Man - inside joke lol). 

Thanks Jade, I will ask Alpha :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,363
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  5

International collaboration is very common on large projects like this at CERN. That in itself is not unique and I cannot think of a good theological reason to worry about that.

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is best known for being used to discover the Higgs boson at this point. Protons and anti-protons are collided at extremely high speeds, making for a large kinetic energy in the subsequent collision. Because of Einstein's mass-energy equivalence (the famous E=mc^2 equation) new heavy particles can be created, and subsequently detected with the particle detectors there.

The Higgs boson, sometimes called the "God particle" by the media for reasons that completely allude me (and this is the media hyping stuff up! no scientist calls it the God particle), was predicted by an important theoretical framework called the Standard Model. So far, the Standard Model has been a smashing success, and discovering the Higgs, with the mass range it had, was yet another important success for it. This particle is responsible for giving other particles their intrinsic mass when they interact with the associated Higgs field.

But, back to the LHC's future, it was understood that it would be operated at half energy to start (7 TeV) and then later retrofitted and ramped up to twice that. It's the latter that is happening now. More energy means more particles can be discovered. What people hope to find, or rule out, are supersymmetrical partners. If these are found, it would double the known fundamental particles in the universe.

There's a very basic outline of things last I knew how it stood.

All that being said, I want to emphasize that this is no fundamentally different from any physics experiment happening in the most humble lab. As a physics experiment, the goal is to understand how nature works in a more thorough manner, inspired by curiosity. There is nothing that any believer should feel intimidated about in my estimation. Personally, I'm very excited to see the results of the next runs and what they reveal about the awesome world God created.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Thanks alpha and angel , I find CERN fascinating .

International collaboration is very common on large projects like this at CERN. That in itself is not unique and I cannot think of a good theological reason to worry about that.

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is best known for being used to discover the Higgs boson at this point. Protons and anti-protons are collided at extremely high speeds, making for a large kinetic energy in the subsequent collision. Because of Einstein's mass-energy equivalence (the famous E=mc^2 equation) new heavy particles can be created, and subsequently detected with the particle detectors there.

The Higgs boson, sometimes called the "God particle" by the media for reasons that completely allude me (and this is the media hyping stuff up! no scientist calls it the God particle), was predicted by an important theoretical framework called the Standard Model. So far, the Standard Model has been a smashing success, and discovering the Higgs, with the mass range it had, was yet another important success for it. This particle is responsible for giving other particles their intrinsic mass when they interact with the associated Higgs field.

But, back to the LHC's future, it was understood that it would be operated at half energy to start (7 TeV) and then later retrofitted and ramped up to twice that. It's the latter that is happening now. More energy means more particles can be discovered. What people hope to find, or rule out, are supersymmetrical partners. If these are found, it would double the known fundamental particles in the universe.

There's a very basic outline of things last I knew how it stood.

All that being said, I want to emphasize that this is no fundamentally different from any physics experiment happening in the most humble lab. As a physics experiment, the goal is to understand how nature works in a more thorough manner, inspired by curiosity. There is nothing that any believer should feel intimidated about in my estimation. Personally, I'm very excited to see the results of the next runs and what they reveal about the awesome world God created.

Thanks for your reply ,it is very interesting Alpha and also very deep at the same time..did you also watch any predictions from Tom Horn about evil stuff which can come free and out in the open?

Can it be that there is more to it then we know?

The next run is in September?