angels4u

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,363
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  5

Nothing evil is going to sprout forth. I'll tell you why I know that as a fact. Cosmic rays are particles from different places in outer space that hit earth's atmosphere. Some are heavy and go incredibly fast. The energy of some of these particles is a lot bigger than anything the LHC at CERN could produce. If something bad were to come from collisions that the LHC will produce, we would have already seen that from naturally occurring cosmic rays.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Nothing evil is going to sprout forth. I'll tell you why I know that as a fact. Cosmic rays are particles from different places in outer space that hit earth's atmosphere. Some are heavy and go incredibly fast. The energy of some of these particles is a lot bigger than anything the LHC at CERN could produce. If something bad were to come from collisions that the LHC will produce, we would have already seen that from naturally occurring cosmic rays.

Interesting information and thanks for the chat ,that stuff is so deep and difficult to understand, we wait and see what they find when they do this second run ~~

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

They've run these kind of experiments before and we are still here... we did not drop off into a growing black hole.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,866
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

They've run these kind of experiments before and we are still here... we did not drop off into a growing black hole.

Nothing has ever been run at this energy levels.

Did you see my comments about the cosmic rays? this isn't a concern.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1967

Ignorance is bliss! I oughta know. :t2:

I have heard people who work there that are concerned...

The basic fact is, higher energy collisions (than anything approachable at the LHC) have happened, and have been happening, all of the time in the upper atmosphere. If the earth was going to be swallowed up by a blackhole due to them, it would have happened already.

The basic fact is, higher energy collisions (than anything approachable at the LHC) have happened, and have been happening, all of the time in the upper atmosphere. If the earth was going to be swallowed up by a blackhole due to them, it would have happened already.

it's not really the black holes.       It's opening something into other dimensions that we really don't understand enough to know if it's a problem.

Black holes are not the problem.....   but if you are just looking at the physics of it I would agree.            But we know so little of the worlds that contain the spiritual realm.     I would just add that the Book of Genesis tells us that it is possible to do whatever we set out minds to do and getting to God himself is what Nimrod was in the process of doing.

it's not really the black holes.       It's opening something into other dimensions that we really don't understand enough to know if it's a problem.

Black holes are not the problem.....   but if you are just looking at the physics of it I would agree.            But we know so little of the worlds that contain the spiritual realm.     I would just add that the Book of Genesis tells us that it is possible to do whatever we set out minds to do and getting to God himself is what Nimrod was in the process of doing.

What I said would apply to probing any other possible spatial dimensions either, which by the way, have nothing to do with spiritual realities. If colliding protons at very high energies could do anything dangerous, the earth would have seen it long ago due to cosmic ray collisions.