angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I think other dimensions are interesting.There could be a Spiritual warfare going on around us in another dimension?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,363
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  5

The dimensions that some physicists speculate about really have nothing to do with spiritual realities. They are about introducing another orthogonal degree of freedom in space. Up, down, sideways, and, another sideways (or many more depending what theory it is). It's all physical speculation though.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  642
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

other one said in post 19:

But we know so little of the worlds that contain the spiritual realm.

Good point.

And what science is missing, in its search for a "Theory of Everything" which can unify all the physical forces in the universe, is precisely spirit, so that by continuing to exclude the whole idea of spirit, science can never hope to understand the universe at its most fundamental level or what its ultimate origin was: "As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit . . . even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all" (Ecclesiastes 11:5).

The relationship between the spiritual and the physical may be analogous to the relationship between energy and matter. Just as the relationship of energy to matter is summarized by the equation e=mc^2, meaning that immense amounts of energy are congealed and compacted, as it were, in order to form each tiny particle of matter, so the relationship between spirit and energy could theoretically be summarized by the equation s=ec^3, meaning that immense amounts of spirit may be congealed and compacted, as it were, in order to form each tiny photon of energy. All energy being based on spirit would make sense, for God is a Spirit (John 4:24), and in him everything consists (Colossians 1:17, Acts 17:28).

When science's equations regarding such things as the Big Bang singularity, black holes, and quantum entanglement require the inclusion of infinities, these infinities shouldn't be seen as "failures", but as pointers to something which goes beyond the boundaries of the physical, i.e. spirit. If science ever becomes able to describe spirit mathematically using proportional numbers rather than infinities, this could lead to new technologies (e.g. spiritual power plants, spiritual bombs), just as when science became able to describe atomic nuclei mathematically, this led to new technologies (e.g. nuclear power plants, nuclear bombs).

Just as energy consists of both particles (photons) and waves (electromagnetic waves) at the same time, so the basis for all energy, spirit, could consist of both particles (spiritons) and waves at the same time. If spirit is equivalent to consciousness, and consciousness consists of logic, emotion, and memory, then spiritual waves could consist of 3 different sine waves (logic waves, emotion waves, and memory waves) which could be interlocked at 60-degree angles, just as electromagnetism consists of two different sine waves (electric waves and magnetic waves) interlocked at a 90-degree angle. But by our current, strictly-physical-based mathematics, a spiritual wave or spiriton would show up in a calculation as an infinity, and so it could be mistakenly rejected by our current science as a "failure". It is possible that by creating a mathematics which involves 5 dimensions of space-time, the apparently infinite value of a spiritual wave or spiriton could be reduced to a proportional value.

It's opening something into other dimensions that we really don't understand enough to know if it's a problem.

String Theory has shown that it is mathematically possible that space-time has more than 3 spatial dimensions. Because of observations such as Daniel 5:5, John 20:26b, and Luke 24:31b, the spiritual realm could be a 4th spatial dimension in which spiritual entities are able to move about without being seen by physical entities in our 3 spatial dimensions, because our physical eyes and light as we know it extend in only 3 dimensions. The spiritual dimension would be higher than our 3 dimensions in the same sense that a 3rd dimension is higher than 2 dimensions. And so from the spiritual realm, our physical realm would appear flat, just as from 3 dimensions, something in 2 dimensions appears flat. An entity with access to the spiritual dimension could do such things as enter only part of himself into the physical realm (Daniel 5:5), or suddenly appear in a locked room (John 20:26b), or suddenly disappear (Luke 24:31b). This ability would apply not only to spiritual beings (1 Corinthians 15:44, Luke 24:39), but also to any spiritual wave or particle.

If spiritual particles exist, they could turn out to be "the God Particle" of science. While the Large Hadron Collider has reached a high-enough energy level so that a "God Particle" (i.e. a Higgs boson) has manifested itself, its observed qualities might ultimately be able to be described only by equations involving infinite values, so that its qualities and actions could ultimately be seen as "impossible" and "spooky", instead of science finally admitting to the existence of a substance which is spiritual. And spirit wouldn't have to be seen by scientists as some weird, foreign substance, but rather as the most fundamental substance of even their own selves (1 Thessalonians 5:23). And could spirit also be the "dark matter" and "dark energy" which together make up 96% of the universe, but which science can't yet observe directly or explain?

The really sad and dangerous thing is that even if science does eventually determine that "the God Particle" is a spiritual particle, which science could come to call the "spiriton", some scientists could still refuse to believe in and submit themselves to YHWH God, saying that the existence of spirit doesn't require that there is one infinite, conscious spirit-being called YHWH God (John 4:24, Mark 12:30, Deuteronomy 6:5). And in its subsequent experiments with spirit, science could come into contact with the evil spirit-being called Lucifer (Satan), who could manifest himself in some future, ultra-high-energy experiment and claim that he is the true, beneficent God of mankind and must be worshipped instead of YHWH. In this way, a nascent spiritual science could be hijacked and employed by Lucifer and his current worshippers as one part of their future deception by which the world will eventually be deceived into consciously and openly worshipping Lucifer (the dragon) and his human son the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of Revelation's "beast") as God (Revelation 13:4-18, Revelation 12:9; 2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 11:36), instead of YHWH (Revelation 13:6, Daniel 11:36).

I would just add that the Book of Genesis tells us that it is possible to do whatever we set out minds to do and getting to God himself is what Nimrod was in the process of doing.

The unity of mankind which will occur at the future time of the Antichrist (Revelation 13:4-18) could be like the unity of mankind which occurred at the time of the Tower of Babel (Genesis 11:6). And there could even be a future equivalent to the Tower of Babel, which could be built in the literal, rebuilt city of Babylon (in Iraq). For Lucifer could show mankind how to build there a huge tower device, a spiritual machine the size of the Empire State Building which will be able to send into the sky an incredibly powerful spiritual beam analogous to a laser. Near the end of the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24, Lucifer could tell mankind that it will need to employ this huge weapon during an impending battle against YHWH (Revelation 16:14b, Revelation 19:19). Mixing some science fiction with some ancient lies of Gnosticism, Lucifer could tell mankind something like:

"YHWH will soon come down to the earth in his gigantic spaceship which is shaped like a Borg Cube [cf. Revelation 21:16]. He is coming to enslave you and turn you all into Borg-like automatons. But this mighty Tower Device will be able to blow his Borg Cube and him to bits with its spiritual ray. Then we can focus the Tower Device on any point of empty space until it burns in space-time a hole, a portal through which I will lead your spirits out of this vile material universe which YHWH made to be our prison. And I will lead you back up into the purely-spiritual realm of the Pleroma [i.e. Heaven], where you can live as gods in bliss, doing what you please, forever, just as you had done with me for all ages past, before we by mistake fell into YHWH's trap of this material universe".

Before Jesus' 2nd coming, Lucifer could prove the power of the Tower Device to mankind by letting the Antichrist and his False Prophet (of Revelation 19:20) use it to blow up some large asteroids and even some moons of other planets, so that mankind will go into its battle against YHWH in full confidence that it will be able to destroy him. But when the battle comes, the device won't work against YHWH (cf. Psalms 21:11, KJV). Instead, Jesus Christ (who is YHWH: John 10:30, Zechariah 14:3-4) will descend from heaven and take total victory in the battle (Revelation 19:11 to 20:6).

But we know so little of the worlds that contain the spiritual realm.

It has been claimed that magnetic fields applied to certain areas of the brain can cause a subject who is alone in a room to sense other human-shaped entities in the room. Materialists could explain this as a magnetically-induced spatial displacement of the subject's mental image of his own body. This might be correct. Or in some cases it could involve a magnetically-induced enhancement of the subject's brain so that he can sense spiritual entities, whether a spatially displaced sense of his own spirit (1 Thessalonians 5:23), or a spatially correct sense of an external spiritual entity such as a guardian angel (cf. Acts 12:15b), a fallen angel (Ephesians 6:12), a demon (Mark 5:8), or a ghost (Luke 24:37).

It is possible that sometime in the future, scientists could magnetically induce something like believers' experience of the Holy Spirit, if by employing functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), scientists are able to find the part of believers' brains which is most active when they are sensing the Holy Spirit (e.g. while they are listening to worship music and worshipping God), and which shows little to no activity when they aren't sensing the Holy Spirit (e.g. while they are listening to a sports talk show). If there is such a part of the brain, scientists could then apply magnetic fields to it while Christian subjects aren't sensing the Holy Spirit, and see if it induces something like a sense of the Holy Spirit in them without any other external stimuli.

If scientists manage to do this, it could be employed by the coming Antichrist to try to deceive believers, along with the rest of the world, into worshipping Lucifer (Satan, the dragon), and the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of Revelation's "beast"), and a speaking image of the Antichrist, during the Antichrist's future, literal 3.5-year worldwide reign (Revelation 13:4-18). For what the Antichrist and his False Prophet (of Revelation 19:20) could do is have scientists fashion small (what they could call) "spiritual reality" devices, like the size of a Bluetooth earpiece, that could be easily worn on the head at all times, and that could generate magnetic fields right over the part of the brain which gives people a similar sense of spiritual assurance of truth which the Holy Spirit gives to believers (John 16:13). And these devices could be remotely activated on people's heads by cell phone signals whenever the Antichrist or the False Prophet is speaking to the world their false doctrines, so that the people of the world will get an overwhelming sense that what the Antichrist and False Prophet are saying is the absolute truth.

Or, if most of the world will have no need of such devices because of the False Prophet's deceiving miracles (Revelation 13:13-14a, Revelation 19:20) and the "strong delusion" sent by God (2 Thessalonians 2:11), the use of the devices could be focused on believers, and any other people, who refuse to follow the Antichrist. Such believers could be arrested and placed in "reform camps" where they will be strapped into chairs and forced to watch long speeches by the Antichrist and the False Prophet while the devices are active on the believers' heads, with the hope that eventually the believers will come to accept the Antichrist, based on the "good spiritual feelings" which they will get (from the devices) while listening to the speeches.

It is vital that believers never base any of their doctrinal beliefs only on spiritual feelings (cf. Proverbs 28:26, Proverbs 14:12). All doctrines must be checked against what God's Word the Bible teaches (2 Timothy 3:16 to 4:4; 1 Timothy 4:16). For "the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils" (1 Timothy 4:1). Jesus said: "If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed" (John 8:31b).

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

But some boffins have speculated that black holes might alternatively act as spacewarp wormhole portals into alternate universes, or something. This would seem to chime with Bertolucci's remarks this week on hyperdimensional "doors" out of which might come unspecified "somethings".

Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Alpha,how would you rate this article?

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/03/top-scientists-issue-huge-alert-everything-in-place-to-open-gates-of-hell-this-year-2015-and-we-should-be-very-concerned-this-is-absolutely-shocking-shocking-videos-must-see-2467904.html

1.Would you be prepared in case something might happen?

2.Or do you think it is all consparicy?

3.Is is possible it CAN happen if something goes wrong?

Thank you dear friend for sharing your knowledge with us :)

(I didn't read the stuff on this link yet but will  later today, I don't have time right now.. )

There's so much information out on this in all area's

http://run2-13tev.web.cern.ch/

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The dimensions that some physicists speculate about really have nothing to do with spiritual realities. They are about introducing another orthogonal degree of freedom in space. Up, down, sideways, and, another sideways (or many more depending what theory it is). It's all physical speculation though.

I took all the physics classes that were available in the late 60's in college and picked up a couple of string theory books a few years ago and am kind of familiar with what you are saying....   On the surface I would probably agree with you, but in the mid 70's I got deeply involved in the spirit world to also understand intimately what is going on there...

The two are actually connected from my viewpoint.....   the things that I see possible in the upper dimensions pretty much explain many of the attributes of God..

So I guess we have such a different view of the world it's hard to compare ideas......    I'm no scholar in the theoretical physics world for sure, but what I have grasped really does fit right in with what I know of the spirit world from experience...     while some of the math calculations has gotten a bit over my head from lack of use, I am a fan of at least "M" String....     Who knows what can happen when we start messing with basic dimension structure.....   and that's my problem with CERN....

I agree that there are higher energy collisions in cosmic rays.....     but random single protons crashing into whatever down here may not be the same as to hitting each other both going the speed of light at 600 million per second.......   it may well be more involved than the amount of energy....    and I know that at least some of those working at CERN are interested in trying to open doorways to different realities.    And that raises my red flags along the spiritual realm......         I do not see how you can separate them.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

It doesn't bother me. It's just another Tower of Babel put together by high-minded academics and eggheads in their attempt to search for hidden truths that they'll never find as long they keep refusing to acknowledge God (2nd Timothy 3:7). Have you seen how big CERN is? It's huge.

As for destroying the World with their fancy talk of Black Holes and strangelets, well we know that only the Lord has the power to do that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm interested in physics but I don't worship it like these guys do.

Some years ago a former work colleague (an Atheist who hates God with a passion), said that he couldn't wait for scientists to physically discover and observe Higgs bosun, because then "Christians would be silenced once and for all,once we can prove that God doesn't exist".

Of course, he didn't know what he was talking about. He seemed to think that this particle would reveal the secrets of the entire universe. an extremely misplaced faith if ever there was on. Yes, Atheists have faith too - most of their speculations are based on blind faith.

Higgs bosun was not named the 'God particle' by accident. Although the nickname was coined by the physicist Leon Lederman, it remains popular because non-believers see it as a rebuttal to the Bible.

That just it One..only God will know...

It doesn't bother me. It's just another Tower of Babel put together by high-minded academics and eggheads in their attempt to search for hidden truths that they'll never find as long they keep refusing to acknowledge God (2nd Timothy 3:7). Have you seen how big CERN is? It's huge.

As for destroying the World with their fancy talk of Black Holes and strangelets, well we know that only the Lord has the power to do that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm interested in physics but I don't worship it like these guys do.

Some years ago a former work colleague (an Atheist who hates God with a passion), said that he couldn't wait for scientists to physically discover and observe Higgs bosun, because then "Christians would be silenced once and for all,once we can prove that God doesn't exist".

Of course, he didn't know what he was talking about. He seemed to think that this particle would reveal the secrets of the entire universe. an extremely misplaced faith if ever there was on. Yes, Atheists have faith too - most of their speculations are based on blind faith.

Higgs bosun was not named the 'God particle' by accident. Although the nickname was coined by the physicist Leon Lederman, it remains popular because non-believers see it as a rebuttal to the Bible.

Time will tell Oak..