• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,798
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  0

Alpha,how would you rate this article?

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/03/top-scientists-issue-huge-alert-everything-in-place-to-open-gates-of-hell-this-year-2015-and-we-should-be-very-concerned-this-is-absolutely-shocking-shocking-videos-must-see-2467904.html

1.Would you be prepared in case something might happen?

2.Or do you think it is all consparicy?

3.Is is possible it CAN happen if something goes wrong?

Thank you dear friend for sharing your knowledge with us :)

(I didn't read the stuff on this link yet but will later today, I don't have time right now.. )

Hallo Angels, how are you. i am a future physicist and I think you should not worry.

But I can give you assurance also from theology. My good friend Hildegarde is Christian theology student.

She told me world cannot end In big black hole without Jesus return. We should be safe, I think, when physics agree with theology.

Edited by siegi91

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Thats it in a nutshell ENOOB

In Whom do we trust?????     No matter what kaos man may add to the mix we are already living in a corruptable,dying world and to God be the Glory,we,who are in Christ,having nothing to fear................................

I think,as other one knows quite well,,,,,,there will be a generation to see unthinkable & unimaginable things (from the spiritual realm),I don't know when that time will come but no matter what happens we do know the "Happily Ever After" of the story,,,,,,it is all in the Book of Revelation,there are things in there that sound much scarier than the possible end result of any science experiment!!!!! And still,we have no reason to fear.....................Praise & Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Thats it in a nutshell ENOOB

In Whom do we trust?????     No matter what kaos man may add to the mix we are already living in a corruptable,dying world and to God be the Glory,we,who are in Christ,having nothing to fear................................

I think,as other one knows quite well,,,,,,there will be a generation to see unthinkable & unimaginable things (from the spiritual realm),I don't know when that time will come but no matter what happens we do know the "Happily Ever After" of the story,,,,,,it is all in the Book of Revelation,there are things in there that sound much scarier than the possible end result of any science experiment!!!!! And still,we have no reason to fear.....................Praise & Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Amen and Amen,in God we trust no matter what the future holds..

I don't know

About tomorrow

I just live from day to day

And I don't borrow from its sunshine

For its skies may turn to gray

And I don't worry about my future

For I know what Jesus said

And today He walks beside me

For He knows what lies ahead

Many things about tomorrow

I don't seem to under-understand

But I, I know, I know, I know who holds tomorrow

And I know who holds, who holds my hand

Oh yeah, yeah, yes, hey, yes 

Who holds my hand

Rev. 22:11

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,363
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  5

angels,

I wouldn't pay attention to all that.

Here's a recent update on things. http://phys.org/news/2015-07-supersymmetry-physics-theory.html

Note, nothing catastrophic has happened.

other one,

Cool about your physics background. You probably recall discussing collisions, inelastic and elastic. All that the LHC aims to do is to provide a specific location for inelastic collisions of a particular energy and particular particle type to occur. That's it. Then through the mass-energy relation particles not yet observed due to their mass may be observed. There is no physically relevant different between protons colliding there and protons colliding in the atmosphere. It's just convenient for them to occur there due to the array of particle detectors.

Thank you Alpha :)

This comes from Christian point of view, as a Christian physisist ,can you see anything like this coming out of the experiment?

http://informedchristians.com/index.php/Articles/time-cern-and-the-bible

No. A lot of this stuff strikes me as kind of weird to be honest. Why associate this with satan as the author of this page does? This is a research facility for studying fundamental physics. It's a complex of labs for hosting experiments, that is all. I don't understand the preoccupation with CERN in particular, why not pick on Fermilab which has done so many similar things?

Truly, if something dire was going to happen because of LHC activity, it would have happened already for reasons I mentioned earlier.

Besides engaging in these very high energy experiments, there are other experiments being done there also of a more mundane nature. Here is an example http://phys.org/news/2015-07-miniature-cancer.html

angels,

I wouldn't pay attention to all that.

Here's a recent update on things. http://phys.org/news/2015-07-supersymmetry-physics-theory.html

Note, nothing catastrophic has happened.

other one,

Cool about your physics background. You probably recall discussing collisions, inelastic and elastic. All that the LHC aims to do is to provide a specific location for inelastic collisions of a particular energy and particular particle type to occur. That's it. Then through the mass-energy relation particles not yet observed due to their mass may be observed. There is no physically relevant different between protons colliding there and protons colliding in the atmosphere. It's just convenient for them to occur there due to the array of particle detectors.

My problems with this don't come out of a physics book as much as it does the Book of the Dead...

But when people like Stephen Hawkins senses a possible problem with it, it raises all kinds of other flags too for me.    You can't settle my concerns with a physics book.

Check this out: http://www.symmetrymagazine.org/article/september-2014/what-hawking-really-meant

I'll add this too for whoever is interested/concerned from Science:

"So should we worry? No, Moss says. The fact that the universe has been around 13.8 billion years shows that primordial black holes will not trigger such a collapse, he says. As for black holes at the LHC, even if they can be created they also won't create havoc, he says. The proof of that comes from cosmic rays, which crash into the atmosphere and create even higher energy particle collisions than the LHC can. So even if such collisions spawn black holes, the black holes don't trigger vacuum collapse, Moss says, or the cosmos would have vanished long ago."

http://news.sciencemag.org/europe/2015/08/tiny-black-holes-could-trigger-collapse-universe-except-they-dont

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Thank you Alpha for sharing these websites  with us!

It's very interesting there is so much going on around us for good and bad ..

This is a picture I seen today on my fb feed and it's beautiful :)

You probably seen this already?

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap150803.html

• 1 year later...
Guest BacKaran

I'm not really into it but if you search YouTube, CERN there are videos on the satanic ceremony that was held. I think this corresponds to CERN, the Baal tower that went up in new York, pagan worship and the new world order. The videos are creepy..

I read that it CERN start up is to cause an opening in another parallel universe, to invite devil's in from that...or be a big melt down.... What's the date?

Guest BacKaran

Also I've read and seen a videotape on YouTube, that the huge radiation belt, called the van Allen belt, prevents man from exciting the earth's orbit. I've been reading up on the flat world people. That's interesting....

Edited by BacKaran