emekrus

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

“We having the same SPIRIT OF FAITH, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak”—2 Corinthians 4:13

A few weeks back, as I was rebuking my course mates and friends concerning their sinful lifestyles, one of them asked; “are you righteous?” then I replied; “Yes I am”. Immediately I said that, he and others started fussing at me, for ever saying I’m righteous and holy…

But then, I called the one that was very infuriated, and in front of them all, I explained to him- with the above opening scripture, why I said I’m righteous. I told them, I believe God has made me righteous and Holy through Christ. Because the scriptures says, I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; and after my explanation, they were pacified.

Over the years, in my walk with God, I have discovered that no virtue of righteousness pleases God as much as Faith (Heb 11:6). And yet, so many Christian folks emphasize every other virtue, but undermine the indispensable place of Faith (which is the cornerstone of true righteousness)…

And as a result, the devil takes undue advantage of them, and they suffer unnecessary defeat in almost every areas of life. Even in the walk of righteousness, which they try and struggle to establish by the energy of the flesh and ‘powerless religion’ (gospel without power).

Hence, this article seeks to reveal scripturally the features or the fruits of the operation of the spirit of faith in the life of a believer, so people could seek and ask of it from God…

The Attributes of The Spirit Of Faith

1. The Spirit of Faith is a Believing Force: -- Heb 11:1: The number one fruit of the spirit of faith, is that it empowers you for absolute confidence in every revealed truth in the Word of God-The Bible. It enables you walk practically, in the reality of all the truth entrenched in the Bible.
  2. The Spirit of Faith is a Speaking Force: -- 2 Corinthians 4:13; Matthew 17:20, Jesus says, “If you have faith, you will SAY…” and the opening scripture (2 Corinthians 4:13) also says; if you believe, you will also speak. So a remarkable attribute of the spirit of faith, is that it pushes you, to boldly speak out what you believe. To this end, anyone who cannot publically proclaim or profess what he/she claims to believe, does not believe enough.

For instance, I believe that I have dominion over sin; so therefore, I always proclaim publically that “I live above sin”. I believe Christ have given me power over all the powers of the wicked, hence, I have been publically declaring for years that “all the devils, witches, wizards and occult powers in the whole world, put together, cannot do me anything”…

I believe that by the stripes of Jesus, I was healed- so therefore, I always declare boldly that “Till I sleep in the Lord, or till Jesus returns, I can never be sick”. To mention but a few. And since I’ve been declaring them for years, it has been exactly as I have been professing them by the special grace of God.
  3. The Spirit of Faith is a Driving Force: Another very important attribute of the spirit of faith, is that it drives you tirelessly to take practical actions in line with what you believe. You know, James says; we cannot say we have faith, without corresponding works (James 2:26).

For instance, when I gained admission into the university, I believed I must be among the best students in my department; because the Bible says I shall be the head and not the tail. And as such, I always ensure I dedicate myself to reading by the grace of God. And to the glory of God, presently, I’m one of the best students in my department.

So faith is not just an empty confession, it is action based…

4. The Spirit of Faith is a Daring Force:-- Daniel 3:16-18: Finally, as I try to round up this article to continue it in another post, I would want us to understand-amongst so many other features- that the spirit of faith is a daring force.

It empowers you to dare the ‘undarable’. And you do that for a righteous course or motive. Just as Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego, dared Nebuchadnezzar to do his worse, when he commanded that everyone must bow to his idol image.

It was the manifestation of the spirit of faith, that enabled my pastor- Dr. David Oyedepo (in Nigeria)- to proclaim publically that one million members of the Boko Haram sect can’t do him anything- and indeed they’ve not been able to do him anything since he proclaimed it.

It is the operation of this same spirit, that enables me dare any occultic agent that believes what I preach is empty, to come and meet me in my house in the night for a spiritual fight…

I have been making that proclamation in many of my public ministrations for years and have been going on victoriously (by the grace of God) because of the operation of the spirit of faith in me.

You too still need this righteous spirit in you. So you can dominate every situation of life. So you can begin to treat the devil and all his cohorts with great disdain. So you can begin to live above sin instead of struggling with it.

If you desire the spirit of faith, just ask God and he will fill you, instantly in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!

Remain Blessed!