• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.45
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

9 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

As I am not a "pre-tribber" (used to be though)I do not see "escapism" as the answer.I too believe that our Heavenly Father needn't "remove us" to protect us ,certainly not as "the only way"-lol   I do think He has a much Higher Purpose for the Body of Christ in mind that is the Reason "WHY"

Hi Kwik,

Grace and mercy and peace from our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am happy because you aren’t pre-tribber. This theory is very dangerous.

I also liked your answer. It made me think twice. I was ready to post my opinion, but your answer served to show me that this question is very more important and deep that I thought. I go to research more about this theme.

May Jesus continue using you to open minds and hearts.

Edited by Leonardo Von

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, Leonardo Von said:

This theory is very danger[ous].

Why is it "dangerous" Leonardo?  Because it exempts the Church from the judgments on the unbelieving and the ungodly?  The whole purpose of the Cross was to deliver sinners from the wrath of God. Notice below the words of comfort to Christians (1 Thess 5:9-11). "Salvation" means deliverance.

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

The Rapture is one of the most joyous events in human history. I believe in a Pre-Tribulation Rapture, but I have no problem with those who believe in a Mid-Tribulation or Post-Tribulation Rapture. The difference is not worth having a big argument over. Lengthy study is required to establish an opinion. Regardless, God's timing will be perfect.

It's important to consider some facts while studying this issue:

1 - Jesus Christ doesn't come all the way down to earth at the Rapture. This is in contrast to His Second Coming that will be all the way down to earth.

2 - The Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ are not the same event. The Second Coming of Christ is in great and holy Wrath.

3 - Israel and the Church which is the Body of Christ are two separate and unique entities. God made specific promises to both that will be kept perfectly at God's appointed time.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

6 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Sis...

I would love to,if for some reason I do not see it do give me a heads up & I will come join you.....As I am not a "pre-tribber" (used to be though)I do not see "escapism" as the answer.I too believe that our Heavenly Father needn't "remove us" to protect us ,certainly not as "the only way"-lol   I do think He has a much Higher Purpose for the Body of Christ in mind that is the Reason "WHY"......I'm interested to see where you will go from here?       With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you Sis for the Blessing that you ARE!!!! Praise Jesus!

Hi Kwik,

Yes I will certainly tell you if you miss that thread. I`m very glad that you are willing to hear my thoughts. I will start to post those when different ones have had an opportunity to contribute. Seems like Leonardo is thinking quite deeply on this topic.

Now I`m quite interested to hear why you changed your mind concerning the pre trib. Now I see you as one God has given a great heart for the lost & you `ooze` (in the right way) God`s heart out to others. Now that is wonderful & we all hear God through your posts. Thus I seem to think your gifting has caused you to want to reach out to all those hurting in the trib. Would that be so?

Blessings & healing, Marilyn.

5 hours ago, Leonardo Von said:

Hi Kwik,

Grace and mercy and peace from our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am happy because you aren’t pre-tribber. This theory is very danger.

I also liked your answer. It made me think twice. I was ready to post my opinion, but your answer served to show me that this question is very more important and deep that I thought. I go to research more about this theme.

May Jesus continue using you to open minds and hearts.

Hi Leonardo,

good that you are thinking on this great subject, bro. I will wait for your answer before I post why I think God will `catch away` the Body of Christ.

Marilyn.

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

Why is it "dangerous" Leonardo?  Because it exempts the Church from the judgments on the unbelieving and the ungodly?  The whole purpose of the Cross was to deliver sinners from the wrath of God. Notice below the words of comfort to Christians (1 Thess 5:9-11). "Salvation" means deliverance.

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Hi Ezra,

How wonderful that we the Body of Christ are NOT judged. Now because I see you are as one who does know the Word, can you share with us what God has in store for the Body of Christ - why He saved us?

Thank you, Marilyn.

22 minutes ago, nChrist said:

The Rapture is one of the most joyous events in human history. I believe in a Pre-Tribulation Rapture, but I have no problem with those who believe in a Mid-Tribulation or Post-Tribulation Rapture. The difference is not worth having a big argument over. Lengthy study is required to establish an opinion. Regardless, God's timing will be perfect.

It's important to consider some facts while studying this issue:

1 - Jesus Christ doesn't come all the way down to earth at the Rapture. This is in contrast to His Second Coming that will be all the way down to earth.

2 - The Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ are not the same event. The Second Coming of Christ is in great and holy Wrath.

3 - Israel and the Church which is the Body of Christ are two separate and unique entities. God made specific promises to both that will be kept perfectly at God's appointed time.

Hi nChrist,

Yes God`s timing will be perfect, I agree & it is written in His word. That will be another thread - The timing of the rapture. And I agree we should not argue but share what we see in scripture & let the Holy Spirit bring us all to the unity of faith - understanding of His character & His purposes.

Now you have written some good points concerning the events of the rapture. have you any thoughts on WHY God will catch away the Body at that particular time. In other words, what is the purpose of the Body?

regards, Marilyn.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

19 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi nChrist,

Yes God`s timing will be perfect, I agree & it is written in His word. That will be another thread - The timing of the rapture. And I agree we should not argue but share what we see in scripture & let the Holy Spirit bring us all to the unity of faith - understanding of His character & His purposes.

Now you have written some good points concerning the events of the rapture. have you any thoughts on WHY God will catch away the Body at that particular time. In other words, what is the purpose of the Body?

regards, Marilyn.

First, I don't want to get in a debate about the timing of the Rapture. I consider the Tribution Period to be a time of wrath. See the following Scripture:

1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 (AKJV)
9 For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

41 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Ezra,

How wonderful that we the Body of Christ are NOT judged. Now because I see you are as one who does know the Word, can you share with us what God has in store for the Body of Christ - why He saved us?

Thank you, Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

One of the clearest passages is in Ephesians 1:3-14, which thrice proclaims "to the praise of the glory of His grace":

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

9 hours ago, Ezra said:

Hi Marilyn,

One of the clearest passages is in Ephesians 1:3-14, which thrice proclaims "to the praise of the glory of His grace":

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Hi Ezra,

Those are great scriptures you posted in Ephesians 1: 3 – 14, so much God is doing & has promised us – to the praise of the glory of His grace – (I`ll just note some)

- Blessed us with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly places.

- To be holy & without blame before Him in love.

- To be His children by Jesus Christ who made us accepted, redeemed us, forgiveness, giving us wisdom & prudence.

- Made known to us the mystery of His will, that all things will be one (in harmony) in Christ.

- Also having an inheritance, of which the Holy Spirit is the seal.

So as to the rapture, why we are caught away, I would say that it is to receive our inheritance. Do you know anything about that?

Marilyn.