SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

okay I am thinking about the four horses and the four colors and the first white horse or the spirit of these riders, do you believe that the white horse has already been out in our world or is it that non of them are loose yet, so the first white horse I know is not jesus for the last white horse is him but is the first horse out already, and if not what describes the time line of where we are according to revelation, I believe we are in the days of tribulation and persecution it has been going on for years, are we not to expect we have entered this part in the bible, please give me some knowledge and help in this?  thank you .

I do not believe that any of the 7 seals have been opened yet.

Jeff

I'll cast my vote for the first seal being the only seal opened at this point.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

I really believe that we see the spirit of the white horse has been opened, due to the condition of the world and its evil violence that is being seen through the people and the groups ,and the events taking place, and of what Obama has spoken ,he peaks right now as he is the one to be worshipped,  in his statements and the world is revolving around his decisions, unless he is the one that prepares the way for the lawless one in the end,  I will also agree but this is my opinion, that the rising sun of the west is the muslims El madi the prophet of the muslim movement that sits on the white horse according to there belief, I think it makes sense , this fits all together, ,even though it points to the evil one coming ultimately out of turkey in the bible, but this is my thought only of what I see it as.i am open to other opinions if I am wrong thank you

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I really believe that we see the spirit of the white horse has been opened, due to the condition of the world and its evil violence that is being seen through the people and the groups ,and the events taking place, and of what Obama has spoken ,he peaks right now as he is the one to be worshipped,  in his statements and the world is revolving around his decisions, unless he is the one that prepares the way for the lawless one in the end,  I will also agree but this is my opinion, that the rising sun of the west is the muslims El madi the prophet of the muslim movement that sits on the white horse according to there belief, I think it makes sense , this fits all together, ,even though it points to the evil one coming ultimately out of turkey in the bible, but this is my thought only of what I see it as.i am open to other opinions if I am wrong thank you

Wouldn't the antichrist have to be ruling then since the white horse is the antichrist?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

No it is the spirit of what the horse brings to the scene, as paul says that the evil one is already at work here today, and that was in the past before us, but the white horse is the one that conquers and does it well on the scene of the world, and so it can be the buildup of what is about to come, for our world has gone through the ranks of wars and killing of the Christians and the jews , why would it not be of the antichrist spirit or the evil one talking ground and closing in on the world being set up for the final antichrist, we have a false teaching of doctrines of demons and blasphemies of scripture and gods word just in the roman catholic empire by what that movement says and what it stands for by the comments and what it teaches to the millions of people, this alone is a major shift from the true God to the lawless one, and to join all religions to make a one world religion, from all the different religions and beliefs we have, this is a very demonic and evil move by it self with the aid, of the pope and what they say is following God, we do not serve that God and I have a video stating to the public that the pope said any personal relationship with jesus is dangerous and  not possible,  so I see this as a spirit of conquer already in action.

Question: "Who are the four horsemen of the apocalypse?"

Answer: 
The four horsemen of the Apocalypse are described in Revelation chapter 6, verses 1-8. The four horsemen are symbolic descriptions of different events which will take place in the end times. The first horseman of the Apocalypse is mentioned in Revelation 6:2: “I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.” This first horseman likely refers to the Antichrist, who will be given authority and will conquer all who oppose him. The antichrist is the false imitator of the true Christ, who will also return on a white horse (Revelation 19:11-16).

The second horseman of the Apocalypse appears in Revelation 6:4, “Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.” The second horseman refers to terrible warfare that will break out in the end times. The third horseman is described in Revelation 6:5-6, “...and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, ‘A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!’” The third horseman of the Apocalypse refers to a great famine that will take place, likely as a result of the wars from the second horseman.

The fourth horseman is mentioned in Revelation 6:8, “I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.” The fourth horseman of the Apocalypse is symbolic of death and devastation. It seems to be a combination of the previous horsemen. The fourth horseman of the Apocalypse will bring further warfare and terrible famines along with awful plagues and diseases. What is most amazing, or perhaps terrifying, is that the four horsemen of the Apocalypse are just “precursors” of even worse judgments that come later in the tribulation (Revelation chapters 8–9 and 16).

http://www.gotquestions.org/four-horsemen-apocalypse.html

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

he has caused a lot of devastating moves to subdue the Christians and to place the country into a lock down on Christian belief,

well he claims to be a muslim now but said he was Christian when he entered the white house , and then the lies have not stopped I have video upon video on him

I don't think you saw everything he has done to the country.he has cleared the way for the lawless one and that is a fact.

Please post your source for Obama claiming to be a muslim.  That seems to have escaped me....and the world news. 

he has caused a lot of devastating moves to subdue the Christians and to place the country into a lock down on Christian belief,

well he claims to be a muslim now but said he was Christian when he entered the white house , and then the lies have not stopped I have video upon video on him

I don't think you saw everything he has done to the country.he has cleared the way for the lawless one and that is a fact.

Please post your source for Obama claiming to be a muslim.  That seems to have escaped me....and the world news. 

That has not been proven that Obama is a Muslim unless someone has a very reliable source.There has been talk about that for quite some time.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

Wouldn't the antichrist have to be ruling then since the white horse is the antichrist?

Bo peep. 

The white horse of the first seal sets the platform for false christian religions to arise on a global scale.

It started from one dominating religion, and from that time onwards, has escalated by branching out into many branches,  All from the same root.

Satan has done this so that the truth is harder to find, using religion to dictate many doctrines and deceive the masses.

The true believers have to sift through all this, which is why I keep pointing out to our brothers and sisters to go straight to the bible to find true doctrine which is pure.

Bo peep. 

The white horse of the first seal sets the platform for false christian religions to arise on a global scale.

It started from one dominating religion, and from that time onwards, has escalated by branching out into many branches,  All from the same root.

Satan has done this so that the truth is harder to find, using religion to dictate many doctrines and deceive the masses.

The true believers have to sift through all this, which is why I keep pointing out to our brothers and sisters to go straight to the bible to find true doctrine which is pure.

No the white horse refers to the antichrist.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

Please check this out as one source:

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pages/obama/obama-ashamed-of-jesus.htm