SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

okay I am thinking about the four horses and the four colors and the first white horse or the spirit of these riders, do you believe that the white horse has already been out in our world or is it that non of them are loose yet, so the first white horse I know is not jesus for the last white horse is him but is the first horse out already, and if not what describes the time line of where we are according to revelation, I believe we are in the days of tribulation and persecution it has been going on for years, are we not to expect we have entered this part in the bible, please give me some knowledge and help in this?  thank you .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1984

Yes I believe so, this white horse represents a counterfeit light, appearing to be Christ like but has teachings and traditions that contradict.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

No the horses will not be released until the tribulation and that is future.The white horse is the antichrist Revelation 6:2

would Obama be the white horse to conquer he has done a real good job in doing that ?

would Obama be the white horse to conquer he has done a real good job in doing that ?

I don't think Obama is the antichrist but he is the stepping stone leading the way...

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

Yes I believe so, this white horse represents a counterfeit light, appearing to be Christ like but has teachings and traditions that contradict.

I believe Alejandro84 is correct.  All four horsemen have already been released. Compare Rev 6:1-8 with Mt 24:4-12.  The white horse represents false Christs and false Messiahs, and there have been many.  The Antichrist will be the ultimate false Christ.

he has caused a lot of devastating moves to subdue the Christians and to place the country into a lock down on Christian belief,

well he claims to be a muslim now but said he was Christian when he entered the white house , and then the lies have not stopped I have video upon video on him

I don't think you saw everything he has done to the country.he has cleared the way for the lawless one and that is a fact.

I believe Alejandro84 is correct.  All four horsemen have already been released. Compare Rev 6:1-8 with Mt 24:4-12.  The white horse represents false Christs and false Messiahs, and there have been many.  The Antichrist will be the ultimate false Christ.

I disagree.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Barrack has said, according to Time magazine, that Moses' time is over and Joshuas time has come. He stood at Ground Zero and said be still and know that I am God. He is Muslim according to many reports. He may be their Prophet, the sun who rises in the west yet sets in the east, I do not know. But what I do know is that it is high time to get busy teaching men about the love of God in Christ that I may have something to offer him when he comes. I have many in whom I have bestowed labor upon to bring unto the new birth and Christ be formed in them. This is a work well rewarded. Trying to decipher the identity of the beast and false prophet has less worth to me.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  155
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

okay I am thinking about the four horses and the four colors and the first white horse or the spirit of these riders, do you believe that the white horse has already been out in our world or is it that non of them are loose yet, so the first white horse I know is not jesus for the last white horse is him but is the first horse out already, and if not what describes the time line of where we are according to revelation, I believe we are in the days of tribulation and persecution it has been going on for years, are we not to expect we have entered this part in the bible, please give me some knowledge and help in this?  thank you .

I do not believe that any of the 7 seals have been opened yet.

Jeff