IGNORED

do you believe that the first white horse has been released already

SINNERSAVED

Guest Robert
6 minutes ago, ENOCH2010 said:

You and I know that but the pre-trib crowd is supposed to be long gone before anything unpleasant can happen to them.

"Anything unpleasant"... God promised us that we wouldn't be appointed to His wrath; He said nothing about this world and the sin in it before the Rapture.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  151
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1972

Very soon, the time is very soon.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, ENOCH2010 said:

You and I know that but the pre-trib crowd is supposed to be long gone before anything unpleasant can happen to them.

160,000 christians are martyred each year. Tell that to those dudes. 

Hi Spock I don't know what the modern pre-trib theory is or post-trib.  The seals in Revelation 6 are the same as the time of sorrows in Matthew 24.  This is also the "Day of the Lord" in Joel 2, same time period.  At the end of this the virgins with oil in their lanterns are caught up to be with the Lord.  The tribulation occurs after the time of the seals, possible during the trumpet plagues in Revelation 7.  That's what I believe. 

Revelation 6 Seals- Matthew 24- Joel 2, all same time period.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

1 hour ago, Spock said:

160,000 christians are martyred each year. Tell that to those dudes. 

Yep

1 hour ago, Prophet Cam said:

Hi Spock I don't know what the modern pre-trib theory is or post-trib.  The seals in Revelation 6 are the same as the time of sorrows in Matthew 24.  This is also the "Day of the Lord" in Joel 2, same time period.  At the end of this the virgins with oil in their lanterns are caught up to be with the Lord.  The tribulation occurs after the time of the seals, possible during the trumpet plagues in Revelation 7.  That's what I believe. 

Revelation 6 Seals- Matthew 24- Joel 2, all same time period.  

Hi prophet, 

you might be right.  Yes, I too see those three passages are overlapping. 

The reason I think the rapture occurs after or during seal 6 is because Rev 7:12-17.  I believe this group in white robes is the raptured church, and notice when they got there in Heaven?  Just before the trumpet judgments. Coincidence? I don't think so, but then again, I'm looking at Rev 6 and Rev 7 as being chronological.  

I could be wrong though.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts too.

spock

2 hours ago, RobertS said:

"Anything unpleasant"... God promised us that we wouldn't be appointed to His wrath; He said nothing about this world and the sin in it before the Rapture.

I cling to those words too Robert.  Escape HIS WRATH, which I believe begins right around seal 6. 

RE: DAY OF THE LORD JOEL 2  We're going to know the Lord during His plagues like never before, the whole world will be one step away from eternity in Heaven with the Lord and all His glory, and one step... inches away from eternal torment for those who reject Him.  The whole world is going to know of the Lord AS HE POURS OUT HIS SPIRIT.  When we read the word of God during this time, one verse will be monumentally powerful, life changing.  

woman-bowing-down-surrendered.jpg

It is also possible that the "Day of the Lord" in Joel 2 is actually after the rapture because Jesus comes for us "like a thief in the night" when we are not ready or expecting Him.  So you see there are still periods and events after the rapture.  I have not been shown "definitively" from the Lord about these things, except that our lives are in "the Matthew 24" time period before we leave.  

Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.  Matthew 24:44

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, Prophet Cam said:

It is also possible that the "Day of the Lord" in Joel 2 is actually after the rapture because Jesus comes for us "like a thief in the night" when we are not ready or expecting Him.  So you see there are still periods and events after the rapture.  I have not been shown "definitively" from the Lord about these things, except that our lives are in "the Matthew 24" time period before we leave.  

Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.  Matthew 24:44

I agree the DOTL is after the gathering of the elect. But I have also seen in scripture that we do know when He is to return in a general sense; at least those of us who are awake and aware.

1 Thess 5

"2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation."

Verse 4 and 6 say the DOTL will NOT come 'like a thief in the night' on those who watch and are serious, sober and aware. The idea of 'thief in the night' is one of suddenness and impending disaster. Paul also says, "...as travail upon a woman with child;". A pregnant woman knows she is going to deliver at some point, and as delivery gets closer she knows it's coming soon but not exactly when. Delivery could begin in the middle of the night, at the mall, during a wedding, almost never when she is ready. But that idea is for those who are not aware. For us who watch and are awake we will see the DOTL coming and therefore know the general moment of the gathering. Look at this:

Luke 21

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

The word 'nigh' is repeated 3 times here. It means, near in time or space. Clearly we are told we can see the gathering coming as the time draws near.