SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

there is so much more that many don't know about Obama, , but lets not get into this , lets focus on jesus and the tribulation that we are entering, let us read the word and save souls for this is where we need to be, and if many of you advance Christians think that you were bible smart, you might want to stay current on the movement of the countries and the true events that are taking place with the weather, and resources that we need to survive with, also watch the agenda #21 and the lining up of the states and the laws being passed while many were occupied watching drama and sports on the tele. being side track , our country is being sold out.

No, let's DO get into this.  I mean, you brought it up.  I asked you for your source for your statement that Obama has said he is a muslim.  Please post  that so we can all see it.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

That would make total sense why the Muslims have Obama's ear.  

That would make total sense why the Muslims have Obama's ear.  

Maybe.  But when one of us states something about someone else they have to back it up.  Opinion or supposition simply won't do.

banned by some, clear message about his muslim beliefs especially at 1:10>

soon to be censored from the internet, probably.

The here is that you can post a video on this thread.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I really believe that we see the spirit of the white horse has been opened, due to the condition of the world and its evil violence that is being seen through the people and the groups ,and the events taking place, and of what Obama has spoken ,he peaks right now as he is the one to be worshipped,  in his statements and the world is revolving around his decisions, unless he is the one that prepares the way for the lawless one in the end,  I will also agree but this is my opinion, that the rising sun of the west is the muslims El madi the prophet of the muslim movement that sits on the white horse according to there belief, I think it makes sense , this fits all together, ,even though it points to the evil one coming ultimately out of turkey in the bible, but this is my thought only of what I see it as.i am open to other opinions if I am wrong thank you

Wouldn't the antichrist have to be ruling then since the white horse is the antichrist?

Bo peep. 

The white horse of the first seal sets the platform for false christian religions to arise on a global scale.

It started from one dominating religion, and from that time onwards, has escalated by branching out into many branches,  All from the same root.

Satan has done this so that the truth is harder to find, using religion to dictate many doctrines and deceive the masses.

The true believers have to sift through all this, which is why I keep pointing out to our brothers and sisters to go straight to the bible to find true doctrine which is pure.

No the white horse refers to the antichrist.

Revelation 6:8   And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

I am not talking about the pale horse I am talking about the white horse.

Is not the pale horse the horse of death and  Hades.  So no I don't believe we have seen any horses yet,  Go to Revelation chapter 6.

Some of these people who believe one or more of the horses have been released have no idea how devastating it will be during the tribulation.Our world is like a walk in the park compared to what the tribulation will be like and the release of those horses.They have no idea of the horror that will be upon this earth.It will make 9/11 look like child's play.

banned by some, clear message about his muslim beliefs especially at 1:10>

soon to be censored from the internet, probably.

Well thanks, simplejeff, but someone else already posted a link to that video. It's old and he does NOT state that he is a muslim in the video, which is what SS claims he did.  I'm still waiting for the source of that statement. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Bopeep

Well how can both horses be the False Prophet? 

Death and Hell follow this rider of the pale horse. No more horses after him - just a glimpse of what comes next. 

Side note: This end time kingdom is the kingdom who will be ruling when Christ returns.

This end time kingdom consists of "10 kings" who will lead on their own for a season, ...then the False prophet will arise out of them.

It's these 10 kings who change the laws and the system, and the False prophet is their spokesman, their leader who will enforce their new laws.

This Pale Horse is the "10 Kings" and the False Prophet combined.  What they have planned, leads to "death" and "hell".  These deceive "the whole world".

They are the shortest ruling kingdom ever.  They are only given power for 3 1/2 years.  The three and a half years starts here.

So what comes directly after the 4th seal - pale horse?

The 5th seal

Revelation 6:9   And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Revelation 6:11   And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

This would be where the Mark of the Beast is enforced. Not voluntary anymore.  But LAW.  The False prophet has come already in the 4th SEAL, so that the 5th seal can complete prophecy.

The saints will refuse the mark here in the 5th seal. 

This END TIME KINGDOM with the 10 KINGS, and THE FALSE PROPHET are the same ones who will have power over the saints.

Now I am going to back what I am saying with some prophecies.

Revelation 13:7   And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

(THE BEAST THAT CAME OUT OF THE SEA - THE 10 KINGS)

Daniel 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Daniel 7:21   I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

(THE FALSE PROPHET)

Bopeep

Well how can both horses be the False Prophet? 

Death and Hell follow this rider of the pale horse. No more horses after him - just a glimpse of what comes next. 

Side note: This end time kingdom is the kingdom who will be ruling when Christ returns.

This end time kingdom consists of "10 kings" who will lead on their own for a season, ...then the False prophet will arise out of them.

It's these 10 kings who change the laws and the system, and the False prophet is their spokesman, their leader who will enforce their new laws.

This Pale Horse is the "10 Kings" and the False Prophet combined.  What they have planned, leads to "death" and "hell".  These deceive "the whole world".

They are the shortest ruling kingdom ever.  They are only given power for 3 1/2 years.  The three and a half years starts here.

So what comes directly after the 4th seal - pale horse?

The 5th seal

Revelation 6:9   And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Revelation 6:11   And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

This would be where the Mark of the Beast is enforced. Not voluntary anymore.  But LAW.  The False prophet has come already in the 4th SEAL, so that the 5th seal can complete prophecy.

The saints will refuse the mark here in the 5th seal. 

This END TIME KINGDOM with the 10 KINGS, and THE FALSE PROPHET are the same ones who will have power over the saints.

Now I am going to back what I am saying with some prophecies.

Revelation 13:7   And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

(THE BEAST THAT CAME OUT OF THE SEA - THE 10 KINGS)

Daniel 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Daniel 7:21   I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

(THE FALSE PROPHET)

Both horses are not the antichrist.The pale horse represents death and hades.It will bring warfares and terrible famines along with awful plagues and diseases.You have your horses confused.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, the white horse is the mystery of lawlessness (2 Thessalonians 2:7) that follows the strong horses (or the witnesses of the Gospel) into the north country where His Spirit will rest according the book of Zechariah.  Therefore, essentially, the lawless one is most concerned with taking peace from the saints than with the rest of the world.  It is like a first priority.  

"For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way" (2 Thessalonians 2:7).  

"The chariot with the black horses goes toward the north country, the white ones go after them, and the dappled ones go toward the south country.” When the strong horses came out, they were impatient to go and patrol the earth. And he said, “Go, patrol the earth.” So they patrolled the earth.  Then he cried to me, “Behold, those who go toward the north country have set my Spirit at rest in the north country.” (Zechariah 6:6-8).  

I believe that this is the foundation for the coming lawless one who will be revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:8), to eventually wage war against the saints according to Revelation 13:7.  

"And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming," (2 Thessalonians 2:8).

"It was given power to wage war against God's holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation" (Revelation 13:7).  

Peace.