Sign in to follow this  
tigger398

My husband may die

My husband is at the hospital getting a blood transfusion for his liver. I know we should not compromise, but I asked God to or should I say demand him to promise me that my husband will not die without him. I'm sorry. I cannot rest until God promises me that prayer.

Dear Father God, thank You for Your plan of Mercy and Grace, thank You for Your forgiveness, healing and the understanding that comes from these,

Father God you know the situation of tiger 398 and her husband. Help them as they seek You for salvation, help, healing and understanding, bring healing to their hearts and bodies,

fill them with your Love and keep them not afraid but in Your peace as You work your perfect will for them,on them, through the blood of Your Only begotten Son Christ Jesus, bring Your healing to them I pray this for them, in the blood name of Christ Jesus. Amen! Amen! Amen!

praying

Praying, Tigger.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

My husband is at the hospital getting a blood transfusion for his liver. I know we should not compromise, but I asked God to or should I say demand him to promise me that my husband will not die without him. I'm sorry. I cannot rest until God promises me that prayer.

I'm so sorry to hear that Tigger,I will pray for him that God will open his eyes for the truth!

Love you :heart: and a big hug !~~

(Please pm me if you need to talk...thinking of you)

(((tigs))) praying sis

Sending lots of prayers for you and your husband.

May the Lord bless you both.

Sign in to follow this