• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

kali-empire-state-building-325x209.jpgI feel like we're in the Twilight Zone! My daughter took one look at this photo and said. "Ewww!!! Is that the tower of terror?" lol.

The post The Empire State Building Hosts Kali appeared first on Watchmen in the Wilderness.

Click here to read the entire article. If you have any thoughts or comments, please place them on the blog!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I think that is really creepy to tell you the truth.And your daughter is right.The tower of terror is a good name for it.It appears evil and dark.Actually it is sad.I am thinking that we will be seeing more of this sort of thing.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Got some serious looking into this

First at CERN now this. I'm really not used to seeing Hindu gods and goddesses of destruction out in the open..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

It's terrible~~

Does this tell you something?

Scary stuff out there~~

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=31668

Now here is where it gets interesting. The significance of the Lord Nataraja sculpture is that the Hindu god Shiva is shown as first destroying the world, then recreating it. A Bengali chant talking about this says:

“Because You love the Burning-ground, I have made a Burning-ground of my heart – That You, Dark Onehunter of the Burning-ground, May dance Your eternal dance.”

The bible clearly tells us that the Hindu “dark one” who inhabits the “burning ground” is none other than Satan himself. Is the picture starting to become clear to you now?

The same “science” that inspired the builders of the Tower of Babel, men who like Satan said they did not need God to reach Heaven, is also behind the work of the people at CERN. People who have dedicated the whole of their research to the “dark one”.

There are no accidents and no coincidences. The New World Order is sending a clear-cut message. They are awaiting for the appearance of their lord, the Antichrist, and will attempt to destroy the world and recreate it in his image. The bible tells us how it all will end:

“But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many. And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.” Daniel 11:44,45 9 (KJV)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Wicked looking thing to say the least.

Exo 20:3-5
(3)  Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
(4)  Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
(5)  Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

May we all be looking to stay on this side of things! :)
Exo 20:6  And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.