IGNORED

The Beast Revelation

Guest michae1

Guest michae1

The Beast Revelation

This letter is dedicated to all Christians.

The following letter is a summary of Revelation 13. Its purpose is to show the method used in finding the conclusions which have been stated. Nothing new has been added from my previous letters. It is more of a compilation of them all. This writing is the same material in different words. The Bible uses this same method of explanation. There are four Gospels. In each you see a different view of the same material. This can be beneficial because the meaning becomes more exact. Although, if this is a first time reader, then this will all be news to you. With that in mind, here we go.

The first thing that should be addressed when doing any study of Bible prophecy is what questions do I intend to answer. Some of these questions can seem a little simplistic, but their answers are much more complicated. In my studies there were only a few questions that I saw as needing an answer. My questions were very simple. First, who is this individual who is identified by the number 666? Second, who is the false prophet and how does he make the whole world worship the beast whose number is 666. Another question has to do with these same individuals. Could these two individuals be the same person, or for that matter Satan himself? Where is Satan during all this? That last question is very important. It actually goes straight to the answer of all the questions. Finally, when would someone expect to see these individuals on the Earth? Literally, what time frame should I see them? Those are the questions. The answers are much more involved.

This narrative will attempt to show how the answers are figured out. These answers can be seen from events that happen in the nightly news. This leads me to a key, which most of us know, but most of us forget. The Bible is a history book. Some events have happened, while some are waiting to happen. It is the ones that have not happened that we are most concerned with. Here is another key. By the way, these keys I speak of are keys to understanding. The Lord spoke in parables. The reason he gave was that it was for some to know the mysteries of God, while it was for some to know not. In hearing, they do not hear. In seeing, they do not see. I compare it to telling the truth, while hiding it at the same time. Many of the parables that the Lord spoke he immediately gave an answer to. He showed how he used certain symbols and words to describe subjects and then gave their meanings. Now for the punch line. The Lord also spoke in parables that he did not identify. These parables go straight to the hidden meaning of these end times. Another key is word substitution. An example of this is a pretty well-known item from Revelation. This word substitution deals with Revelation 13:1. The beast has seven heads and ten horns. In Revelation 17 those heads and horns are defined. The heads are identified as mountains, while the horns are identified as kings. This changes the whole picture of what the beast is symbolically to what it is literally. Now Rev.13:1 can be read as follows with just the items discussed thus far. And I saw a beast rise up out of the sea having seven mountains and ten kings. That is a simple and easy word substitution. Know that this will happen many times throughout the Bible.

Now, getting back to the questions. The question is, where is Satan? If this question can be answered, you can eliminate some others. Some prophecy teachers believe that Satan is the beast, or that Satan is the false prophet. This interpretation is misleading, and it also creates a stumbling block in the path to a proper interpretation. I almost always get this question. How can you know who the beast is when he cannot be revealed? 2nd Thess. Chapter 2 states that he cannot be revealed, until something is removed first. Most scholars have this part right. That is a picture of the Rapture. What they have wrong is that Satan and the beast are not the same individual. Satan cannot be revealed until after the rapture, but he is not the beast. Therefore, I can identify the beast and his false prophet. People say prove it. So I did. I told them how to understand using the keys that I have mentioned. Revelation 13 is a parable, but God is not giving the definition, or the explanation. This one is for us to figure out. Ok, so where is Satan? In the book of Job, we get a view of Satan's abilities. In one scene, he is discussing with God about Job. Question, where is God? He is in heaven. Also, in his conversation with God Satan is talking as if he knows and has seen Job. God declares that he can do whatever he wants to Job, but he was not allowed to kill him. Now we know something else about Satan. He also has access to the Earth, and can affect peoples lives. So, it appears that Satan can be everywhere he wants to be, on Earth or in heaven. We know Satan and his angels will be cast out of heaven as per Revelation 12. This would further the idea that he is now in heaven. We also see Satan one other time, when he tempted Christ during his time on Earth. It says that he was taken to the wilderness to be tempted of Satan? Most people, and rightly so, have thought the wilderness to be a place on Earth, but this is a parable I believe. The Lord was in the wilderness and was tempted by Satan, but the wilderness is in heaven. This parable is read in Isaiah 35. It is the wilderness and the solitary place where the redeemed of the Lord walk. So, this last item being the most hard to prove, suffice it to say, that when Rev.12 says Satan will be cast out, he must be there in heaven to be cast out. Alright, now we can answer a couple questions. One, Satan is himself, and he is in heaven. Therefore, he is not the beast or the false prophet. These three work together, but each has his own identity.

Now to dissect Revelation 13. As I have already stated, Revelation 13 is a word substitution parable. The seven heads are seven mountains and the ten horns are ten kings. Ok, we know from this description that the beast as described is a group of possibly ten countries. This brings me to another point. There are three definitions for the beast in Revelation 13. The first is a group of countries rising up out of the sea. The second is in Rev.13:11 and is a beast with two horns (kings). Remember horns are kings as per Rev. 17. Finally, there is a beast who is identified by the number 666. It is this last beast that causes all to receive a mark and that no man can buy and sell save he who has the mark, his number, or his name. There are three items here. Nowhere does it say that the mark is the number 666. This might have been a good guess 20 yrs. ago , but it is pretty hard to believe. Imagine people running around with a mark of 666 on their right hands. It sounds like a cartoon, but this is what the prophecy teachers want you to believe. Ok, another problem that sounds like a cartoon is the interpretation of the word "all." They want you to believe that no man could buy or sell if they did not worship the beast and take his mark. Interpreting the word "all" to mean everyone in the world. This is not the case. For one, we know that the beast is made up of only possibly ten countries. Everyone in this world lives in roughly 190 countries. I don't think we could possibly mean everyone. How about, all of those people concerned with the mark. Also, how do you cause all people concerned to receive a mark, and why? The most obvious way to mark everyone is at the voting booth. All people, rich and poor, small and great, or free and bond are potential voters. So, Mahmoud Abbas was elected president of the Palestinian Authority, and in the process all voters received an indelible ink mark on their right hands. This mark was to prevent double voting and corruption in the election. Ok, we have a mark. It is not 666. At this point he fits the part, but not completely. Still, there is no ready identification of 666 concerning him. This election was in January 2005.

Back to Rev.13. We have seven mountains and ten kings. Prophecy teachers want us to believe that a city with seven mountains is the seat of the antichrist and he rules with ten nations. Their logical conclusion was the Europe Union and the Vatican. This started the revived Roman empire theory. This theory has been around since the reformation. It is hard to believe this charade has gone on so long. Teachers are still preaching the Revived Roman Empire. This theory had some validity before the twentieth century and now has to be eliminated. None of these teachers could have predicted the fall of the Ottoman Empire and its division into so many separate sovereign nations. Back to our word substitution. There is an interesting item here concerning the word mountains in scripture. The word mountains can have two meanings. It can be either a mountain range, or a nation. This is the hardest part of this whole exercise, trying to figure out what mountains are describing. Teachers will have you believe it is a city with seven mountains. In actual fact, mountains here are referring to nations. This also pertains to the head wound. The wound was not a literal head wound at all, but was a nation that was wounded. The beast's head or nation was wounded and was healed. This is the Palestinian Authority after the beginning of the Oslo Accords. The land that Israel possessed was now being given back to the Palestinians and the beast's nation is being healed. Ok, so now I have seven nations and ten kings, Rev.13:1. Why do I have three more kings than nations? It seems I have a king for each nation, but three left over. In Daniel in says the beast subdued three kings. These three kings don't necessarily have to be from different countries. It seems so, but is not expressly mentioned. It is another parable. The three kings who were subdued by the beast were Israeli Prime Ministers. These three Prime Ministers all served during the seven years of the Oslo Accords and were voted out of office because of terror perpetrated during Yasser Arafat's rule. Now, I am down to seven nations. These seven nations will wage war. I can easily see seven nations that will wage war here very soon; Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Iran and the Palestinian Authority or Iraq, and there opponent Israel. This is exactly the same beast that is presented in Rev.17:10, just in a slightly different appearance. There are seven kings, five are fallen. This means five kings were defeated in war. Israel is referred to the "one that is," and the one that came later is the Palestinian Authority. This is a description of Israel's war for Independence. Literally, this was the beast being born. The war in 1967 is the beast rising up out of the sea in Rev.13:1. It was the unresolved issues of this conflict that resulted in the Oslo Accords of 1993. This seven year peace treaty was confirmed by Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat.

Now, there is another beast in Rev.13:11. This beast has two horns or kings. This is a picture of the Palestinian Authority after the elections of January 2006. This is when Hamas ran in the elections and won a majority in parliament. Now the P.A. was a country with two kings. Abbas was the President and Ismail Haniyeh was the Prime Minister. Here is where the problem with money came about. Western Nations did not want to donate money to a known terrorist organization so looked for a way they could still fund Abbas's P.A., but not let any money get to Hamas. This is when the number 666 identified an individual. The temporary international mechanism was adopted on June 16, 2006. This program allowed Western Nations to donate funds directly to Abbas, while bypassing Hamas. If you were a member of Fatah, or on Abbas's payroll you got paid. This is how the people were allowed to buy and sell. They received salaries, whereas before the mechanism, they had no way of getting paid from the Government. Hamas did not receive salaries. Also, Hamas did not receive the mark of the beast. They boycotted the elections for President in Jan. 2005.
It is more obvious who is being talked about the closer you get to the end.

In conclusion, to my three beast definitions. Mahmoud Abbas fits all three definitions. He was a member of the P.A. when it was formed. He took over from Yasser Arafat after his death. He was one of the two kings of the second beast in Rev.13:11. Lastly, he is the one identified by the number 666, which could have been Arafat had he lived.

Now, concerning the false prophet. The following four verses below all refer to the false prophet, Ismail Haniyeh.

Rev.13:11- and I beheld another beast coming up out of the Earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev.13:12- And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and them which dwell therein, to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev.13:13- "And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the Earth in the sight of men".
Rev.13:15- And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast, should be killed.

Hamas exercised all the power of the first beast (Abbas's P.A.) because they were now an equal partner in the Government. Also, the leader of Hamas caused them to worship or honor the first beast because Hamas would not honor the first beast. The first beast was the PA without Hamas as a member. The image of the beast is what the Government of Mahmoud Abbas represented. Verse 12 does not mention the image yet, we are just informed that the false prophet caused them to worship the first beast. Verse 14 and 15 gives the details of how that worshipping or honor was to commence. An image was created of the first beast that he (the false prophet) caused to be honored. This image of the beast is three items; the recognition of Israel, the honoring of all prior Palestinian agreements, and a renunciation of terror.

The last question I think that needs addressed is how do you know the timing is right? Meaning, there have been so many translations, how do you know that this one is correct? This is a question I always get asked. The answer, in my mind, is sort of a mix between two different prophecies. The first is the seven day prophecy as recorded in Genesis. It is a similitude between this and the amount of recorded time that has already happened on Earth. In the book of Peter, God says one day to him is as a thousand years. If that idea is applied to the Genesis creation, everyday that God created something one thousand years passed. Finally, on the last day he rested from his work, and his rest was one thousand years or one of God's days. This was one full week or 7000 years. After God's rest he started his work again, and he created Adam. Starting with Adam, it was approximately 4000 years to the time of Christ. Also, we know that Christ was here roughly 2000 years ago. If God was to be consistent with his one week schedule, then we could expect his day of rest to fall somewhere after the year two thousand. 4000 plus 2000 is six days and on the seventh he rested for one thousand years. This is not an exact estimate, but it can put you in the right ballpark when searching for the correct timing of Revelation. This is the estimate. The next item is more exact. Daniel 9:27 says that he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week. Many in Hebrew is Rab. This was a covenant confirmed with Yitzhak Rabin. It was the beginning of land for peace, or the Oslo Accords. When you see this agreement happen you should be aware that this prophecy will last seven years. There is only one problem with this item. Prior to it happening, everyone thought that the end of the seventh year of the agreement God would return and begin his rest. Well, that did not  happen. The reason was a logical misinterpretation. It just mentions that this agreement must occur along with the prophecies mentioned, not that they would all happen and end on the last day of the seventh year. This has thrown everyone watching off-course for a time. Although, this was not such a terrible mistake if the watcher could see the right answer and get his, or her perspective back. When you have these two items coinciding at the expected time, then you know Revelation can be interpreted with accuracy. The events should start happening, as they have, as I have recorded in this letter.

May God bless all who read this letter.

Michae1

Someone or something has made my ability to respond to any questions impossible. I cannot reply to any messages.  No responses will be forthcoming. Thanks for all the questions.  Michae1

Edited by michae1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Now to dissect Revelation 13. As I have already stated, Revelation 13 is a word substitution parable. The seven heads are seven mountains and the ten horns are ten kings. Ok, we know from this description that the beast as described is a group of possibly ten countries. This brings me to another point. There are three definitions for the beast in Revelation 13. The first is a group of countries rising up out of the sea.

Hi Michael 1

The "key" to Rev 13 (beast rising out of the sea) can be found in Daniel when he interprets King Nebuchadnezzar's dream concerning the image.

The 7 heads of that beast are represented as 7 mountains which represent the 7 major empires that have been ruling since the beginning.  The image in Daniel starts with the empire of "Babylon" and goes down to the last empire.

There were two empires ruling before Babylon which was Egypt and Assyria.  Add these two to the image and you get your 7 mountains (7 empires) from beginning to end. So I just thought that I'd mention this because it's important when discussing this subject.

So the first beast rising out of the sea is all these empires combined, but it zones in on the last head which is the last empire having 10 kings rule, and it's this empire that the next beast will arise from.  This next beast that arises out of the earth has two horns.  Now discernment is needed here.  The horns meant kings previously, but now it means something else.   These two horns represent that this new leader (the False Prophet) is going to have authority over 2 areas. He will be a "spiritual" leader, and a "secular" leader all rolled into one. In this case the horns represent "authority" over those two areas on the one man (False Prophet)

This one is for us to figure out. Ok, so where is Satan? In the book of Job, we get a view of Satan's abilities. In one scene, he is discussing with God about Job. Question, where is God? He is in heaven.

Satan was in heaven at the time the book of Job was written.  But that was a very long time ago, .....

Now we know something else about Satan. He also has access to the Earth, and can affect peoples lives. So, it appears that Satan can be everywhere he wants to be, on Earth or in heaven. We know Satan and his angels will be cast out of heaven as per Revelation 12. This would further the idea that he is now in heaven.

Satan did have access to heaven and earth, but when Christ was resurrected, Satan was kicked out with his angels, never allowed to return.  This is why the devil is so full of wrath because he has been cast out and has only earth as his playground.  So to say that he is still in heaven now is not correct.

This all changed at the resurrection of Christ.  Heaven was cleaned up.  The accuser of the brethren is no longer permitted to accuse in heaven.

Please consider brother, I'm still reading over your post.

They want you to believe that no man could buy or sell if they did not worship the beast and take his mark. Interpreting the word "all" to mean everyone in the world. This is not the case. For one, we know that the beast is made up of only possibly ten countries. Everyone in this world lives in roughly 190 countries. I don't think we could possibly mean everyone. How about, all of those people concerned with the mark. Also, how do you cause all people concerned to receive a mark, and why? The most obvious way to mark everyone is at the voting booth. All people, rich and poor, small and great, or free and bond are potential voters.

If the False prophet is backed by the 10 kings, and the 10 kings are leaders of 10 nations, then that makes a very mighty empire!  Especially if they hold most of the world's wealth.  This gives them the power they need to sway the world to their advantage.

This empire is going to use new "technology" to deceive.  It will seem so harmless, but the effects devastating on one's soul. They will influence the world to get rid of our current money system and replace it with a new one. Be prepared for the smooth words he will speak.  Everybody will love what he has to offer. It's highly possible there could be a very large "credit" waiting for us in our new money system...just agree to be a part of this new system to fix things and the money is yours. 

Voting is not the Mark of the Beast, but the actual implant he will use is.  If the world wants to continue trading with each other, then they have no other choice.  P.S - the current leaders of the nations are all in this together right now, working quietly to bring this new concept in.  We are so close to this happening, but our global economy has to collapse first (on purpose) so the world in dire need can welcome this new solution with it's new laws attached to it, and behold their new king of Perdition who leads them to a final spiritual death.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,046
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

This one is for us to figure out. Ok, so where is Satan? In the book of Job, we get a view of Satan's abilities. In one scene, he is discussing with God about Job. Question, where is God? He is in heaven.

Satan was in heaven at the time the book of Job was written.  But that was a very long time ago, .....

Now we know something else about Satan. He also has access to the Earth, and can affect peoples lives. So, it appears that Satan can be everywhere he wants to be, on Earth or in heaven. We know Satan and his angels will be cast out of heaven as per Revelation 12. This would further the idea that he is now in heaven.

Satan did have access to heaven and earth, but when Christ was resurrected, Satan was kicked out with his angels, never allowed to return.  This is why the devil is so full of wrath because he has been cast out and has only earth as his playground.  So to say that he is still in heaven now is not correct.

This all changed at the resurrection of Christ.  Heaven was cleaned up.  The accuser of the brethren is no longer permitted to accuse in heaven.

Sister,  the 12th chapter of Revelation speaks of war in heaven and Michael kicking Satan and a third of the angels down to earth.....     Interestingly the first two verses of that chapter has a sign  that will occur in our skies on September 23, 2017.   And it has not happened anytime in the past 6,000+ years.

I really don't think Satan is limited to planet earth (4th dimension) as of now....    I do believe that the day he is kicked out of the heavens, will start the last seven years of this age.

Edited by other one

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

Sister,  the 12th chapter of Revelation speaks of war in heaven and Michael kicking Satan and a third of the angels down to earth.....     Interestingly the first two verses of that chapter has a sign  that will occur in our skies on September 23, 2017.   And it has not happened anytime in the past 6,000+ years.

I really don't think Satan is limited to planet earth (4th dimension) as of now....    I do believe that the day he is kicked out of the heavens, will start the last seven years of this age.

I'm watching that date with interest as well.  I expect the second seal to be opened about that time.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  4,031
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Luke 10:17 - And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through Thy name. 18 And He said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

The above verse is a very enlightening piece of scripture. While the disciples were away, Jesus (who was in prayer and fasting often), "beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." Now some people feel Jesus literally saw Satan cast to the earth. Others believe Jesus saw this in a spiritual sense as a result of the seventy’s mission. However, neither of these views can find any other scriptural support apart from this passage.

A third opinion is that Jesus did indeed have a vision, but it was prophetic; meaning the event He witnessed was yet to take place. It is this view which has the most support of the scriptures. Personally, I believe it was this vision which enabled Jesus to set His face like flint toward the cross.

Isaiah 50:7 - For the Lord GOD will help Me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set My face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. 8 He is near that justifieth Me; who will contend with Me? let us stand together: who is Mine adversary? let him come near to Me. 9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help Me; who is he that shall condemn Me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up. 

According to scripture, "He beheld Satan… fall," past tense. Now in prophetic visions it is normal to see events come to pass before the events literally happen. The books of Isaiah, Daniel, and Revelation should provide adequate proof for any skeptic. However, the most significant proof that this was a "prophetic vision" and not just an "event" resulting from the disciple’s mission comes from statements made by Jesus later on.

John 12:23 - And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit… 27 Now is My soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save Me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour. 28 Father, glorify Thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again. 29 The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to Him. 30 Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of Me, but for your sakes. 31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. 32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto Me. 33 This he said, signifying what death He should die. 34 The people answered Him, We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth forever: and how sayest Thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man?

John 14:28 - Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away and come again unto you. If you love Me, ye would rejoice, because I said I go unto My Father: for My Father [being omnipresent] is greater than I [as a man]. 29 And now I told you before it come to pass, that when it is come to pass, you might believe. 30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in Me.

John 16:7 - I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I [as a man] go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you. 8 And when He is come, He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment… 11 Of judgment because the prince of this world is judged.

In these verses we hear Jesus refer to Satan’s fall (which He had already "beheld") as something about to happen. We also see it referred to as the time in which "the prince of this world is judged." It was just prior to His crucifixion that Jesus said, "NOW shall the prince of this world be cast out" and "the prince of this world cometh." Both these phrases are unquestionably announcing an event about to occur and not one that already has.

The time of occurrence appears to be linked with the time of Christ’s death, or as John 12:23 refers to it, the time for Jesus to be “glorified.” Four key words to remember: "Justified, glorified, judged" and "condemned." God was "justified" and therefore "glorified." The devil was "judged" and therefore "condemned," both at the same time. Both by the same event; the shedding of God’s blood on Calvary! 

If  we are to believed the devil was judged and condemned then and there, then don't you think we ought to believe Jesus's words that "now shall the prince of this world be cast out" as well?

I do.

Other One

The first two verses?  You mean these verses?

Revelation 12:1   And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
 Revelation 12:2   And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

I cannot see any sign to come in these two verses Other one.  This woman is Zion, God's  City of Truth and Christ was about to be born out of her, this City from heaven, which are her teachings. ....The same City we Christians are supposed to be dwelling in spiritually.  This is history.

Just before "the man child" was to be born, the dragon drew a third of the angels down to earth to devour this same child (Christ) who would deliver the teachings of this woman (The City of God).  The devil drew them with his tail.  In other words, Satan set out on a mission to destroy Christ and they (with his angels) left their habitation (heaven) to be here where it was all happening - earth. 

At this stage, it's clear Satan and his angels could still travel back and forth to heaven and earth.  They are not kicked out yet.

...but...

Revelation 12:5   And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

The child is now born.  We know this child was killed, and  resurrected three days later.  This is when the child was caught up unto God.

Revelation 12:7   And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:8   And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

This war took place when the child was resurrected.

Revelation 12:9   And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Satan was cast out into the earth.  It's clear.  It makes sense because earth is his playground.  This is where man dwells, not in space or anywhere else.

The accuser is removed from heaven for good.  He is very wroth.

Revelation 12:10   And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Now comes Salvation, because the man child whom he killed, has risen and conquered death, and all those who believe in Christ will no more be accused "in heaven".  The angels also in heaven, our brethren, cannot be corrupted by him, for he is gone.

Revelation 12:12   Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Revelation 12:13   And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Prior to Christ's birth, death and resurrection, the dragon was doing what he loved, he did it for joy.....but after the resurrection, when he realises he is defeated, his purpose now is pure vengenance.  His only mission now is to go after the Woman (Zion) to destroy the truth and persecute all who believe in the teachings of this City of Truth.

Edited by Sister

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  4,031
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

The Beast Revelation

.....Now to dissect Revelation 13. As I have already stated, Revelation 13 is a word substitution parable. The seven heads are seven mountains and the ten horns are ten kings. Ok, we know from this description that the beast as described is a group of possibly ten countries. This brings me to another point. There are three definitions for the beast in Revelation 13. The first is a group of countries rising up out of the sea. The second is in Rev.13:11 and is a beast with two horns (kings). Remember horns are kings as per Rev. 17. ......

Ok Michae1,

It says in Revelations - 

17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.  11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

1. Which of the two beasts in Chapter 13 "is of the seven and goes into perdition?" Certainly, according to the verse this would be where we must start if we are to have the wisdom to understand chapters 13-18. For that is the clue the angel gave John as he was wondering about all he had seen from Chapter 13 to then.
  2. Who are the seven that preceded the 8th? 
  3. Why does the angel say "the beast that was, and is not, even he is..?"

I'm watching that date with interest as well.  I expect the second seal to be opened about that time.

Last Daze

The second seal is Wars and Rumours of wars.  This seal was already opened when the 1st and 2nd world wars took place.  Since then wars have not stopped.  This horse is contiunually running, but the fact is it has already started back then. 

It's important because after the 2nd ww, we have new global bodies being established such as the "United Nations", and EU, to bring the leaders together and initiate a plan of so called peace and order. It's all a front, and these new bodies will shape the worlds future, giving them more power to change international laws and shape our opinions.

You see, now we await the third seal to be opened.  This one is depicting food shortages, and although this has always happened, it will happen on a global scale and affect all of us.  The food industry throughout the world is mainly in the hands of the Corporations.  They have made us so dependent on them.  We have lost many farmers because they just cannot compete.  If we follow the trail of these giant corporations, we find they also control the world banking system.  All the nations are in debt to them, and they will use this power to collapse the world economies.  How they do this exactly I don't know, but presume they will raise interest rates to some ridiculous level forcing nations to "cut back" even further, resulting in loss of jobs, businesses closing down, banks foreclosing on loans, welfare abolished and so it goes.  Poverty overnight.  The farmers are not there anymore to deal directly with the people, and most of us have no land to grow our own food, so this is where it will hit us hard.  Food prices will rise considerably and it will be a hard time.  People will steal just for food.  This has all been orchestrated and designed to happen.  This must come first leaving the world in such a mess that we have no choice but to cry out for some justice, and then the false prophet will come.

So my point, is that many have missed that 2nd seal being opened already.  It has already been opened, and this set the stage for the global bodies to arise after the two world wars, bringing the nations leaders together so that they can plan to destroy this current system, ....selling out their countries because they have been bought and corrupted by the elites.  It just has to go this way for God's plan to be fulfilled.