emekrus

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Some years back, after reading Benny Hinn’s “Good Morning Holy Spirit”, I received a very tangible and powerful anointing. The feeling of the anointing, all over my body made me think that as I preach or pray for people, they would be slain in the Spirit…

But surprisingly, as I preached and prayed for people in my public ministrations, no one was falling under the anointing. Then one day, as I was going to my business place, walking along the road, I asked God; “what is the essence of this anointing? I don’t understand, because no one is falling”.

Then, as if someone was talking to me, I heard the authoritative voice of the spirit, speak to my spirit; “This is the Anointing for Exploit”. And since then, I have been dominating in every areas of life.

On that note, we continue with the features of the spirit of faith, from where I stopped in my last thread (The Spirit of Faith).

The Spirit of Faith is a Domineering Force-Heb 11:32-33; Isaiah 45:1-The spirit of faith, enables a believer to dominate in every ventures and milieu of life. Both spiritually and physically. In other words, it turns the believer, into a man/woman of exploits. For instance, I believe that every neighborhood I find myself, I’m above all the evil forces operating in that territory. It is this particular faith that enables me to often make my boast in the Lord, that I’m above all the devilish deities and witches in my village.

The Spirit of Faith is a Restful Force- Heb 4:9-11: The spirit of faith puts the believer in a restful state of heart and mind- concerning any issue of life. It totally eradicate worries from the life of the believer. It enables the believer, to truly humble himself before the Lord, by casting all his cares on the Lord- as the word of God admonishes us in the book of 1Peter 5:6-7.

The Spirit of Faith is a Violent Force- Matthew 11:12: When the spirit of faith is in operation in the life of a believer, it enables him not to take no for an answer- concerning any issue of life. The spirit of faith enables the believer, contend earnestly for the faith that was once delivered to the saint- Jude 1:3…

With the operation of the spirit of faith, a believer can take violent action in order to overcome temptation. He will take violent actions (both spiritual and physical) to come out of a controlling power.

He will never accept any anti-covenant condition as his destiny. Just like many folks have accepted masturbation and similar ungodly vices as their destinies. For instance, with the operation of the spirit of faith in the life of a lady, who has absolute commitment to righteousness, if she is involved in an intimate relationship with a man- with the prospect of marriage, and the fiancé requests for pre-marital sex, she will tell him off and even end the relationship as fast as possible, without batting an eyelid.

The Spirit of Faith is a Patient Force: - The word of God says; “He that believeth shall not make haste” (Isaiah 28:16). So the individual believer, with the spirit of faith operational in his life, never get desperate over anything he is trusting God for. Desperation is a sign of unbelief…

The person who is fully persuaded and confident that he will definitely receive what he has prayed for, patiently waits for God to perform his word. He does not easily give up on God. He is relaxed, yet tenacious. He keeps praying and pushing until the answer comes (Lk 18:1-8).

So all these among so many other supernatural features, are the attributes of the manifestation of the spirit of faith. So covet it earnestly from the Lord in the mighty name of Jesus.

Remain Blessed!

Emeke

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,777
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

Not easy for me to understan, my own faith, with my own understanding , and this imputed faith, I think you are trying to explain.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

I don't see being"slain in the Spirit" to be biblical.  I believe it is a response of the flesh.  If people lock their knees while standing they will faint, for instance.  But otherwise it is a good exhortation.  Perhaps I would have not chosen words like violent but used powerful instead.  We are told in Revelation that satan was overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony.  The enemy fears these.  Even singing praises to the Lord has great power in the face of our enemies.  It is a great blessing to rest in God, ceasing from our own efforts and trusting in Him.  Thank you for this reminder.