kwikphilly

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

Could someone explain to me how to find my way back to my inbox? How to pm through it, etc? I will try to keep navigating and figuring stuff out, but so far I am not doing the best :b:...This is my first attempt to post since the changes. Been gone for a liitle while. When did these occur?

I am having the emoticons vanishing when I push down on them, when I try to write members. The old way...I am so used to just clicking and a page of emoticons coming up for me to select from. (Some of you here may be like me, perhaps?...finding it meaningful to express yourself with the aid of the emoticons?:P) i DID MANAGE TO GET A COUPLE IN HERE, BUT SO MANY FAVES ARE MISSING. oR i JUST CAN'T FIND 'EM. Sorry about the caps. Not typing the best today.

Does anyone know WHO to pm about the changes? So that we can understand better. I am relieved I am not the only one who is confused. lol. GBU.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,182
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

Its awful, but George answered my last letter about this , that its still under improvements. I hope so...

• Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

I like the new look for Worthy.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Sorry everybody that I got so upset ..

I just feel like the powers that be are sneakily & PURPOSELY taking our choices away & giving us these "neutral" formats where nothing catches the eye anymore.

I have observed nearly EVERY Christian site / forums that have gotten these type of formats and ONE common theme has dominated over them all .. eventual loss of members !!

One particular site used to have 100 000 +  members UNTIL it too changed it's format into one of these types .. it took a couple of years admittedly but now it's a ghost town dominated by a small handful of members .. from hero to zero as they say.

All because of these formats .. every single forum the same .. this type of new format = loss of interest over time .. give it a year or two and just watch .. it's happened to all the others & will happen here too unless some changes are made in at least a few important areas .. hence my belief that this is being done on PURPOSE by our Godless "overlords" .. take away our choices, make only one type of format available with small variations within that same type .. neuter / sterilise all our sites so they become unattractive to navigate where nothing stands out to catch the eye.

Remember .. they want everybody to be Godless atheists like themselves .. they are limiting our choices on purpose .. mark my words .. these formats have killed so many Christian forums one after the other .. slowly .. purposely.

Regards.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Just so you know this was the first step of the changeover.  The main difference is the ability to use mobile devices.  The skin will be changing radically as I'm having it reskinned.   I find the activity feed easier to track new posts and the star easy to navigate new topics.  Things will still be changing.  God bless George 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

You've, in my opinion George,  always maintained an improved direction for this site may God bless you in this... Love, Steven

• Steward

Thanks Steven.   It'll probably be a week before we work out all the kinks and I'll try to get it looking as close to the old site as possible to make the transition easier!  The main thing is the crispness of how it looks on mobile devices!  As soon as I switched formats on Worthy News so that it's clean viewing on Mobile devices our traffic jumped probably 30%.  So this switch probably will drive even more people to Worthy -- so the greater possibilities of outreach easily justifies the upgrade!  Also, the search engines change algorithms now, if someone looks for Christian Forums via a mobile phone -- the results will say -- this site is Mobile-Friendly and just on the recent switch, on mobile search we jumped from 6 to 3. 

One thing I noticed is the ability to multiple quote feature has really improved on the upgrade.  Also, you have a new notification on the bottom left corner -- notify me of replies.

But I honestly just started messing around with the new software.  There's a learning curve but I'm sure I'll figure it out.  ;)

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Well, as was said before, some people can handle change better than others.  It's cool.  I'm sure if we all give it a go, we'll be able to find our way around in no time.  Nothing to worry about.

Thanks for all the time and effort you put in here George.  God bless you, Shalom :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings George,,,,,,

I really do like the look & I have to praise our Lord that He is drawing more & more people to us here by whatever means He is showing you,,,,,,,,,I have but one concern(only because I am not very good at typing & make many mistakes)......where is "Auto Save"?    That is the one reason I do not like the PM system(because it never auto saved & I often lose what takes me a lot of effort to write)..............

I do hope "Auto Save" is one of the things that still need to be sorted out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God Bless us all(may we continue to go about our Fathers Business & support George & this Worthy Ministry with love & patience,,,,,

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Steward

Hmm I never knew there was an autosave to begin with.  :)  Things you learn!  I'll look into it!