• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Hi George,

Just so you know this was the first step of the changeover.  The main difference is the ability to use mobile devices.  The skin will be changing radically as I'm having it reskinned.   I find the activity feed easier to track new posts and the star easy to navigate new topics.  Things will still be changing.  God bless George

You would have seen me getting all upset above, firstly, I just want to apologize for jumping the gun and assuming this upgrade was like all the other upgrades I've witnessed on other forums which have all been detrimental to their respective sites .. one by one.

Just knowing that you are involved in the "loop" as it were has now put my mind at ease.

I was wrong to speak before the matter was fully understood and am eating humble pie right now.

Again, I'm sorry for getting so animated.

God bless.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,767
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Hi George,

Just so you know this was the first step of the changeover.  The main difference is the ability to use mobile devices.  The skin will be changing radically as I'm having it reskinned.   I find the activity feed easier to track new posts and the star easy to navigate new topics.  Things will still be changing.  God bless George

You would have seen me getting all upset above, firstly, I just want to apologize for jumping the gun and assuming this upgrade was like all the other upgrades I've witnessed on other forums which have all been detrimental to their respective sites .. one by one.

Just knowing that you are involved in the "loop" as it were has now put my mind at ease.

I was wrong to speak before the matter was fully understood and am eating humble pie right now.

Again, I'm sorry for getting so animated.

God bless.

I've got a thick skin!  I took no offense at all!  :)  God bless.  I was going to hire a skinner, but I started working on the skin myself since I couldn't stand it!  I'll be continuing to tinker, but I think we're making a good start as far as the layout is concerned.  There's still a bunch of issues to work out.   Go ahead and critique ... I don't get offended easily.  :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,143
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Thick skin better known as the Negev syndrome :24:

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Worthy Family,,,,,,

I cannot begin to tell you all how many PMs & emails I have received to say how unhappy many of you are with the changes here at Worthy,let me see if I could help to perhaps clear some things up & change your view,,,,,

I will start by telling you all that I am not very computer savvy,I do not type well and I am not at all familiar with navigating around the new Worthy,,,,,,so we are ALL in the same boat,,,,,,,,but after reading what George has written about "why" these changes have taken place I think the "bigger picture" is what we all should be focusing on & not our personal inconveniences and difficulties in trying to get used to the changesks,,,,,,,,

It's a whole new 'teckky" world out there,this generation cannot go one second without their smart phones,i pads & tablets.......they are easily put off to anything that is not accessible by their favorite electronic device,,,,,,,,George has worked very hard to make Worthy "mobile user friendly" & to become attractive to a whole new group of people,,,,,,,,he is by no stretch of the imagination,finished with these improvements ,,,,,,,,,I think we can all be a great help to him & to one another if we all have a little patience & understanding,,,,,,,,the goal here was not to look more modern ,they are not just cosmetics,,,,,,,,,the purpose is to reach out to more individuals to spread the Gospel of Jesus,,,,,,,,,,

We will all get used to the new Worthy before we know it,as with anything new or different that what we are used to,,,,,,,,,,,can we all give it our very best to be supportive,encouraging & patient? There are many people here that are superb with computers & can navigate their way around anything,,,,,,I am sure they would be very willing to help anyone that is having problems with specific tasks,,,,,,,,,just ask or pop in the chat room to see if someone is available,,,,,,,,,& if anyone does not know the answer then I have no doubt they will find someone that does,,,,,,we are STILL ONE BODY,with Christ as our Head,,,,,,,,,,look to our Head,Jesus,for patience,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God Bless us all & I hope this helps to focus on whats important,,,,,,,reaching out to a broader audience,,,,,,Glory to God!                                                With love-in Christ,Kwik

See guys,,,,,lol,,,,,,I have no idea how I hit the "quote" button!!!!!!!   

Edited by kwikphilly
mistakes

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

George, the only thing I am really not able to find is that little thing I used to select that would take me to the post that was quoted

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Blessings Worthy Family,,,,,,

I cannot begin to tell you all how many PMs & emails I have received to say how unhappy many of you are with the changes here at Worthy,let me see if I could help to perhaps clear some things up & change your view,,,,,

I will start by telling you all that I am not very computer savvy,I do not type well and I am not at all familiar with navigating around the new Worthy,,,,,,so we are ALL in the same boat,,,,,,,,but after reading what George has written about "why" these changes have taken place I think the "bigger picture" is what we all should be focusing on & not our personal inconveniences and difficulties in trying to get used to the changesks,,,,,,,,

It's a whole new 'teckky" world out there,this generation cannot go one second without their smart phones,i pads & tablets.......they are easily put off to anything that is not accessible by their favorite electronic device,,,,,,,,George has worked very hard to make Worthy "mobile user friendly" & to become attractive to a whole new group of people,,,,,,,,he is by no stretch of the imagination,finished with these improvements ,,,,,,,,,I think we can all be a great help to him & to one another if we all have a little patience & understanding,,,,,,,,the goal here was not to look more modern ,they are not just cosmetics,,,,,,,,,the purpose is to reach out to more individuals to spread the Gospel of Jesus,,,,,,,,,,

We will all get used to the new Worthy before we know it,as with anything new or different that what we are used to,,,,,,,,,,,can we all give it our very best to be supportive,encouraging & patient? There are many people here that are superb with computers & can navigate their way around anything,,,,,,I am sure they would be very willing to help anyone that is having problems with specific tasks,,,,,,,,,just ask or pop in the chat room to see if someone is available,,,,,,,,,& if anyone does not know the answer then I have no doubt they will find someone that does,,,,,,we are STILL ONE BODY,with Christ as our Head,,,,,,,,,,look to our Head,Jesus,for patience,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God Bless us all & I hope this helps to focus on whats important,,,,,,,reaching out to a broader audience,,,,,,Glory to God!                                                With love-in Christ,Kwik

See guys,,,,,lol,,,,,,I have no idea how I hit the "quote" button!!!!!!!   

Anyone who is a President,CEO or owns a company is going to tell you that you can't make everyone happy.George is a participant of this message board.I have been on some that you would never ever see the owner of that Christian message board.You can tell he cares and that is very important to God and to us. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

George has thick skin, he's hiring a skinner so he can change the skin.... George, what are you????  

(:D)

George has thick skin, he's hiring a skinner so he can change the skin.... George, what are you????  

(:D)

Is he skinning the board? :unsure:

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I was so worried about no longer seeing "auto save" because of my own short comings at the computer but it seems it is still there even though it no longer says"auto save".......I've inadvertently ended up losing my screen as I was posting & when I came back I just clicked on the reply box & there was the post I started,,,,,,,,right where I left off,boy I like that,was that just by accident or is it set up to save?????? This is very comforting        Love<kwik

I have been playing around on the board clicking this and clicking that.I figure I won't blow myself up and I have found some interesting options.