• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings George

WOW.........What a great new look,FANTASTIC!!!!! God Bless you George,God Bless this Ministry & to Him be ALL the Glory!!!!!

With love-in Christ ,Kwik

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

me%20chineese%20on%20stool.jpghad to squint a little... it's bright :happyhappy:

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

ah oh.... everything is different with graphics :o

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

This is fun George.Thanks for the new makeover  :laugh:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Sorry George,

But personally, what was once the most user friendly & attractive forums .. to me, has just been mutilated and utterly ruined & become just like the rest of the ugly & extremely visually non friendly formats being used everywhere else.

What is it with these ugly mediocre formats everybody is using these days?

Look at all the subject headings now .. now when I scan through the post headings once clicking into the forum selected .. NOTHING is easy to find .. NOTHING stands out .. no more quickly identifying a post heading .. gone .. destroyed .. now EVERY TITLE HEADING just blends into the one directly below it / each other as you scan down the pages subjects ..

NOW they all blur into one big stain of smudged letters .. NOW you have to PAINFULLY READ  EVERY single darn heading before finding the one you want .. all personality has now been neutered & all personal touches to those headings (bold, capitals) are destroyed .. just like all the other ugly forums using this visually downgraded format.

EVERYBODY who laid eyes on worthy's previous format ALWAYS said the SAME thing .. "what an excellent format, love the lay out" .. they'd say, "not like all these new cramped up formats everybody uses these days", they'd lament .. but I won't be hearing that anymore .. guaranteed, because this is just like those other forums formats .. titles all cramped together with no personality / variation whatsoever, nothing stands out, personal touch is now  neutered and conformed & bland.

I bet the next downgrade will be like all the others too .. TEENY TINY BOXES full of BLURRED & NEUTERED subject headings cramped into a tiny format .. of which one gets a headache just merely looking at, let alone trying to find a interesting title heading to read.

I dislike these personality neutered & bland formats so much .. well ..  pondering on whether I will give this site a miss henceforth, it's just not visually friendly anymore & already my eyes are battling with the glaring white background.

Again, regarding the subject titles .. what a cramped up, personality neutered blur of a mess .. most people I know who come across these "modern" formats all point out the same thing .. "Look how they have made everything unappealing,makes one not want to even scan through the bland headings all cramped up together & blurring into each other".. hmm .. probably the real reason behind all these ugly formats .. make it so NOTHING stands out .. make it appear as pages of script .. who wants to go through that laborious process just to find a topic header?? 

Who wants to be FORCED to read every single topic header until you find the one you want now all visual markers are gone?? .. especially if it's been bumped way down the page or onto the previous pages .. a quick scan now becomes paying careful attention to EVERY SINGLE mere title within a sub forum before even finding it .. and by the time you find it, you think,. what a waste of my time .. I didn't want to spend 10 minutes trying to find the darn title where EVERY TITLE now looks the same & melts into the title below it.

Oh, I just went to use the BEST DARN FORMAT ON ANY FORUM by PREVIEWING THIS REPLY and guess what .. GONE .. destroyed, neutered, conformed into oblivion .. NOW when adding quotes which ADD to the size of EVERY POST .. NOW we have to proof read by constantly having to scroll up & down just to stay on topic instead of just hitting preview and checking it then .. this is now downgraded severely.

Sorry, but not happy .. I DETEST these ugly formats & will probably move on now. 

Thanks nevertheless for when it lasted.

Regards.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Serving,

I did find it difficult, like you & liked the other presentation. But then I thought perhaps it`s my age!!!! Any way, I`ll go with the flow, as George is good enough to present this Forum. And it seems the `younger` ones do like it. Life moves on.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1967

Change is hard for some...but it will be ok.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Well, I like the newfangled look.  It's like having your banana split with an extra cherry on top!  Like brand new tires on my car to navigate. 

buuuuuuut .......  how can I convey my true feelings without my old Emoticons????  :unsure:  I will survive.   :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Hi Serving,

I did find it difficult, like you & liked the other presentation. But then I thought perhaps it`s my age!!!! Any way, I`ll go with the flow, as George is good enough to present this Forum. And it seems the `younger` ones do like it. Life moves on.

Marilyn.

Don't get me wrong sister M, I'm not having a go at George, not at all .. my frustration is at the ones making these new formats .. George no doubt has the best intentions & it is his site & he can do as he pleases and I have no problem with that .. BUT .. this new format was probably the best option for George .. the rest were probably even worse.

THAT is where my frustration boils right now ..  I just got my housemate & said, "Hey, look at these" .. I had a bunch of Christian forums tabbed and one by one she said, "WHOA, how you meant to find the TITLES amongst all that clutter" (mounds of TITLES with ZERO visual pointers standing out to catch the eye / separate from) all clumped together into one ugly and sterile heap that only serves to take ones interest away and move on to another site .. So it's NOT just me .. this is actually BAD for this site on that very point alone.  

The YOUNG do NOT have very big attention spans these days .. now that the visual pointers are gone out of the subject headers for example, where nothing can possibly catch the eye from out of these bland and sterile layouts .. well .. HOW is that helpful to "catch" someone's interest?

Serving.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,182
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry George,

But personally, what was once the most user friendly & attractive forums .. to me, has just been mutilated and utterly ruined & become just like the rest of the ugly & extremely visually non friendly formats being used everywhere else.

What is it with these ugly mediocre formats everybody is using these days?

Look at all the subject headings now .. now when I scan through the post headings once clicking into the forum selected .. NOTHING is easy to find .. NOTHING stands out .. no more quickly identifying a post heading .. gone .. destroyed .. now EVERY TITLE HEADING just blends into the one directly below it / each other as you scan down the pages subjects ..

NOW they all blur into one big stain of smudged letters .. NOW you have to PAINFULLY READ  EVERY single darn heading before finding the one you want .. all personality has now been neutered & all personal touches to those headings (bold, capitals) are destroyed .. just like all the other ugly forums using this visually downgraded format.

EVERYBODY who laid eyes on worthy's previous format ALWAYS said the SAME thing .. "what an excellent format, love the lay out" .. they'd say, "not like all these new cramped up formats everybody uses these days", they'd lament .. but I won't be hearing that anymore .. guaranteed, because this is just like those other forums formats .. titles all cramped together with no personality / variation whatsoever, nothing stands out, personal touch is now  neutered and conformed & bland.

I bet the next downgrade will be like all the others too .. TEENY TINY BOXES full of BLURRED & NEUTERED subject headings cramped into a tiny format .. of which one gets a headache just merely looking at, let alone trying to find a interesting title heading to read.

I dislike these personality neutered & bland formats so much .. well ..  pondering on whether I will give this site a miss henceforth, it's just not visually friendly anymore & already my eyes are battling with the glaring white background.

Again, regarding the subject titles .. what a cramped up, personality neutered blur of a mess .. most people I know who come across these "modern" formats all point out the same thing .. "Look how they have made everything unappealing,makes one not want to even scan through the bland headings all cramped up together & blurring into each other".. hmm .. probably the real reason behind all these ugly formats .. make it so NOTHING stands out .. make it appear as pages of script .. who wants to go through that laborious process just to find a topic header?? 

Who wants to be FORCED to read every single topic header until you find the one you want now all visual markers are gone?? .. especially if it's been bumped way down the page or onto the previous pages .. a quick scan now becomes paying careful attention to EVERY SINGLE mere title within a sub forum before even finding it .. and by the time you find it, you think,. what a waste of my time .. I didn't want to spend 10 minutes trying to find the darn title where EVERY TITLE now looks the same & melts into the title below it.

Oh, I just went to use the BEST DARN FORMAT ON ANY FORUM by PREVIEWING THIS REPLY and guess what .. GONE .. destroyed, neutered, conformed into oblivion .. NOW when adding quotes which ADD to the size of EVERY POST .. NOW we have to proof read by constantly having to scroll up & down just to stay on topic instead of just hitting preview and checking it then .. this is now downgraded severely.

Sorry, but not happy .. I DETEST these ugly formats & will probably move on now. 

Thanks nevertheless for when it lasted.

Regards.

I have to agree this new version does not look like an improvement . The older format was less BIG, sensible more intelligent looking, easier to view and access and more eye comfortable to navigate.

If there was a choice, to keep the older version,I would have kept the older version.

Also it seems that the friends list has been removed ?

if it has not, can some one explain how to view it?

If this new version is staying, is there a way to reduce the lettering? I find it  a bit TO BIG for me, making things more of a blur than bringing perspective.

Edited by 1to3
spelling mistake