Laura

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,884
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

I want to mention a TV Program that is on tomorrow (Sunday).  There is a fairly new program produced by Roma Downey called "Answered Prayers" which will run for 6 weeks.  The program tomorrow is titled "Miracle on Mt. Baldy" which is the story of Nathan Woessner, a young boy who almost died buried in a sand dune in Indiana 2 years ago.  The family is from Rock Falls, Illinois (where I live) and we are personal friends.  We all go to the same church.  So much has happened with the family in the past 2 years as far as their testimony for the LORD.  Many police and firemen still contact the family for prayer requests, etc.  They were on TV now and then but pretty much have stayed away the past year as far as publicity, but when they were contacted by this program, agreed to it. 

Part are the real people, and much of the occurrences are actors.  I have seen a short preview as many of us have and are very excited for this program.  It is on TLC (Total Learning Channel) Sunday at 2:00 Standard and 1:00 Central time.  Be blessed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  66
  • Topic Count:  574
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  9

Thanks for sharing this Laura!! 

• A reminder.  This will be on today, Sunday at 1:00 Central.  Very inspirational.

I watched Answered Prayers this afternoon. The first half hour was the story of Nathan Woessner; Miracle on Mt. Baldy in Indiana 2 years ago. Even knowing the story, Nathan and his family, and the outcome, watching this I was in tears. A true answer to prayer which was very well told; quite a testimony. I know it will be touching hearts today of all that watch it  :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

Jadey cried a little bit too. 

The story itself is amazing. I was a bit disappointed in how it was presented on the show though. They overplay the emotional aspect I thought. I was quite disappointed that the show kept to a single generic God instead of our Lord or Jesus. Im sure, from what you said in the past about this incident, that it was the way it was edited and not how the parents spoke. Medically there is no way that child should have been alive. It was truly a miracle from God. 

Thanks for posting this laura.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

This past week I seen that Glenn Beck has on his show one day a week "the power of collective prayer", and the show was very good.

Oldzimm