OldSchool2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

in Revelation it says that the whole world refuses to stop serving demons.

even though they soon die for it, condemned.

all through Scripture, it is written, "a few" are saved. like 8(Noah) .... and Lot and his daughters....

the road is narrow, that leads to life, and few are there who find it.

the road is broad, that leads to destruction, and many are on it.... they chose to stay on it.... right? (yes)

Jeff, where does it say that the whole world refuses to stop serving demons in Revelation?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Yeshua is returning for a Perfect Bride. (i.e. obviously not the chruch people see every day all over the planet)

excerpts from a simple webpage below:

"And please don't tell me you believe that "There is none righteous, no not one" still applies today! That is a lie that we cannot stop sinning. You are not listening to the Word of God. "Stop sinning" 1 Cor 15:34, "Go and sin no more" Jesus said, "Stop sinning lest something worse come upon you." The Lord would never tell us to do something that was impossible, that would be unrighteous! "

"Jesus said, "Go and sin no more!" And Jesus also said, to his disciples, "BE PERFECT EVEN AS YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN IS PERFECT." Now that's a heavy rap! Jesus could never command something that is impossible, because that would make him unrighteous. So therefore there must be some kind of "perfection" that God is commending us, even commanding us to aim for, even as Paul wrote by the Spirit, "Aim for perfection." Now we know that this cannot be some kind of absolute perfection, that will not come until Christ returns, and we are all perfected together. But the bible says that we must be "perfecting holiness out of reverence for God." 2 Cor 6:1 Jesus said that all things are possible to him who believes. He said, "So be it to you according to your faith." He also said, "Nothing shall be impossible to you". The bible teaches us that "God's grace is sufficient for us", so let us aim for the kind of completion, maturity and perfection that is possible with continuing in the faith and by the working of God's grace in us to will and to do according to His good pleasure. If we sin, then we should admit and confess it properly, to God (and to men when the Spirit leads), and get back up and overcome by God's grace."

http://www.churchofpensacola.com/teaching-about-righteousness-our-living-according-to-god-s-ways/

Yes Jeff Jesus is returning for His bride.We are not perfect here on earth but we sure will be once we get to heaven. :D

So how does that work exactly?

We can be as imperfect as we like on earth and then Jesus will snap his fingers and make us suddenly perfect in heaven?

Because God will give us glorified bodies.We will be perfect.

Yeshua is returning for a Perfect Bride. (i.e. obviously not the chruch people see every day all over the planet)

excerpts from a simple webpage below:

"And please don't tell me you believe that "There is none righteous, no not one" still applies today! That is a lie that we cannot stop sinning. You are not listening to the Word of God. "Stop sinning" 1 Cor 15:34, "Go and sin no more" Jesus said, "Stop sinning lest something worse come upon you." The Lord would never tell us to do something that was impossible, that would be unrighteous! "

"Jesus said, "Go and sin no more!" And Jesus also said, to his disciples, "BE PERFECT EVEN AS YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN IS PERFECT." Now that's a heavy rap! Jesus could never command something that is impossible, because that would make him unrighteous. So therefore there must be some kind of "perfection" that God is commending us, even commanding us to aim for, even as Paul wrote by the Spirit, "Aim for perfection." Now we know that this cannot be some kind of absolute perfection, that will not come until Christ returns, and we are all perfected together. But the bible says that we must be "perfecting holiness out of reverence for God." 2 Cor 6:1 Jesus said that all things are possible to him who believes. He said, "So be it to you according to your faith." He also said, "Nothing shall be impossible to you". The bible teaches us that "God's grace is sufficient for us", so let us aim for the kind of completion, maturity and perfection that is possible with continuing in the faith and by the working of God's grace in us to will and to do according to His good pleasure. If we sin, then we should admit and confess it properly, to God (and to men when the Spirit leads), and get back up and overcome by God's grace."

http://www.churchofpensacola.com/teaching-about-righteousness-our-living-according-to-god-s-ways/

Yes Jeff Jesus is returning for His bride.We are not perfect here on earth but we sure will be once we get to heaven. :D

So how does that work exactly?

We can be as imperfect as we like on earth and then Jesus will snap his fingers and make us suddenly perfect in heaven?

Because God will give us glorified bodies.We will be perfect.

Does perfection only concern our bodies?

What about our souls?

Are they perfect now?

for anyone to even have a chance to be healed, they have to repent of all forms of idolatry - meaning also entirely everything connected with roman catholicism.
if they don't repent, they are idolaters (and worse), and remain cursed by Yahweh.

a few catholics have been saved throughout history. they will not bow down to nor serve the pope in any way -- they gave that up, if they ever did it, and completely give their lives to Jesus, directly, with no man or demon in between.

like the man in the OT, serving in a place of idolatry, Yahweh might grant them grace if they cannot physically get free from the location; but they must give up all of the demonology and idolatry and heresy and overabundant sexual deviancy and fornication and adultery of the rcc (everything).

How is it that I have been healed then Jeff?

I think you missed my question:    And where does it say the whole word refuses to stop serving demons in revelation?  

Only God will be able to remove the scales from your eyes, your hatred runs so deep.  

I am praying for you.

Edited by thereselittleflower

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

for anyone to even have a chance to be healed, they have to repent of all forms of idolatry - meaning also entirely everything connected with roman catholicism.
if they don't repent, they are idolaters (and worse), and remain cursed by Yahweh.

a few catholics have been saved throughout history....

Jeff, does that "few" include J. R. R. Tolkien, a  devout Roman Catholic? Or did the millions who have read his "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, or seen the popular movies based on that trilogy, need to repent of their idolatry as well?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Are you perfect Jeff, or on the path of perfection?

Edited by AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken

• Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

Acts 14:15Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
"15 “Men! Why are you doing these things?
We are men also, with the same nature as you....

But does that include the Catholic Tolkien, or did the millions who have either read and/or seen his "Lord of the Rings" trilogy need to repent of their idolatry too?

And by the way, does that include you?

Edited by OldSchool2

Jeff, it is only in your imagination the Catholic Church is heresy.

Your imagination is running wild with you.

People using their imagination to define reality is not a good or healthy behavior. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

He

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42;8 (KJV)

And His

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15 (KJV)

Peoples

He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, and he hath set the world upon them. 1 Samuel 2:8 (KJV)

~

And please don't tell me you believe....

that "There is none righteous, no not one" still applies today....

That is a lie that we cannot stop sinning. You are not listening to the Word of God....

~

Beloved,

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Luke 4:4 (KJV)

Please Do

If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us. 1 John 1:10 (NIV)

Tell Me That You

So you also, when you have done all that you were commanded, say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done what was our duty.’” Luke 17:10 (ESV)

Believe

For it is God who is working in you, enabling you both to desire and to work out His good purpose. Philippians 2:13 (HCSB)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

PS: Beloved, Jesus IS Our Only Righteousness

God has united you with Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made him to be wisdom itself. Christ made us right with God; he made us pure and holy, and he freed us from sin. 1 Corinthians 1:30 (NLT)

Radical Huh?

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9 (ESV)

Love, Your Brother Joe