Deborah_

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

"Christians do sin (1 John 1:5–10), but, hopefully, less and less as we mature in Christ (Philippians 3:12). The Holiness movement is wrong in its assumption that a believer can keep enough rules to attain sinless perfection in this world.

"While holiness is a biblical mandate and something every believer should strive for (Hebrews 12:14), those in the Holiness movement typically leave out an important detail: the fact that absolute holiness is impossible to attain. Perfection, sinlessness, and a holy life are not within man’s power to achieve."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
those promote a way of life, but not Scripture. They are thinking man's way and not God's Way, and attributing
"an important detail" that is far from accurate, and certainly not righteous.

any excuse for sin, is not good, and shouldn't be used, and won't hold up in court.

Christians may sin, and if they sin, they have an advocate with the Father. (1 John)

Christians do sin, and if they don't repent, they weren't to start with or don't stay Christian. (1 John)

Those called by Yahweh and chosen by Him chose willingly to live His Life and not the way they used to. Otherwise they are frauds.
While this is rare on earth, Yahweh's testimony is still true, and He has kept for Himself a true people born of Him, bearing His Testimony (of Yeshua) ..... .

of all the people on earth, there are those multitudes who obey hasatan. and those few who obey Yahweh.

Yahweh's Word to His people gave them a choice "choose today who you will serve".

Yes Jeff we all do sin.From the moment I sat down and asked Jesus Christ into my life I have had a very lengthy walk to where I am now.A lot of trials and tribulations.Times when I have been on my knees.