Hall7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Something very humbling has happened to my wife and I, we feel so humbled to be loved and cared for by the Lord our God -

It all started about a month ago when I hiked to the summit of a mountain - That day, I told myself that it would be so great to see an angel, if I could only capture one on video camera for it to be a testimony to others who need something more, something to boost their faith during hard times- So on the way up, I kept praying, saying thank you Lord for showing me an angel today so it can be a testimony to others, if it's your will for it to happen that way so be it- I arrived at the summit and set my camera up on a tripod, pressed record and walked away- I began to pray (quietly) with my back facing the camera- At first I was a little distracted because I knew I was being filmed, but as I kept praying the peace of God came upon me- It was a cloudy day and the sun barely came out at times-

I kept praying, and all of a sudden felt a soothing peace around me, the sun came out of the clouds for a minute or so shinning on my face- It then disappeared and it was cloudy again- I kept praying a little more and finished- I thought for sure I had captured an angel on camera, I was filled with peace and joy, I sang praises to the Lord hiking all the way back down the mountain-  I went home and looked at the video, and nothing, no sign of a form of an angel around me- I only saw the sun's rays shine on me for about a minute, that was it-

I felt disappointed that day, I kept asking myself why, why couldn't the Lord have sent an angel to be a testimony to others- Then as the days went by I began to question my faith, I began to wonder if all these feelings I have while I pray are my own emotions and not God's Spirit- I had a lot of questions for a while until---Today (Aug 19th 2015)-

My wife and I had been going through attacks from the enemy for a couple of months- False information (in which I won't give details about) was given out to others to try to break us up- She began to fall for the lies, and almost left me for it until---

She went to check the mailbox today (in an apartment complex), and was startled by the gentle voice of a lady she suddenly heard behind her that said: "are you ok?"- My wife replied: "yes I'm okay, it's just that you scared me sneaking up on me"- The lady replied: "I'm sorry I didn't mean to"- The lady was dressed in a white dress with long sleeves that reached past her elbows and above her wrists, her hair was almost white, she looked attractive, in her late 40s, with white smooth skin, as smooth as a porcelain doll (as my wife described)-

The lady then began to tell her in a gentle voice: "you must believe what he says, he's telling the truth (about me telling my wife to not believe in the lies affecting her mind), he would never do anything to hurt you, he's a man of God and God has united you two for a good reason"- My wife said: "I'm sorry but do I know you from somewhere?" The lady replied: "yes you do, read Exodus 23:20 when you return home"- And changed conversation - The lady went on saying that the day my wife and I were united in God's eyes, we became one, and that both of our souls and pasts are very alike, that we have good souls and that's why God put eachother there for one another, that we both had suffered a lot in the past, that I was made for her and her for me and that my wife couldn't ruin what God had put together because He has great plans for us- My wife said that it sounded like the lady spoke in parables with very wise clear words in a gentle soothing voice-

The lady then said: "let's pray together but can I ask you for a favor first?" My wife said: "yes sure" and the lady said: "tell him I know he has been searching for angels and he thinks he cannot see them because they're not around but they are there- As a matter of fact you were together on one occasion when they were---"Tell him this and he'll understand" she pointed her hand up and said: "le soleil" which means the sun in French- I speak French and I think she told her in French because my wife doesn't speak that language and wouldn't understand what she meant at the moment- My wife then said: "what does it mean?" And the lady said: "you will both understand when you tell him"- She then said: "Let's pray together I'll start first and you'll finish the prayer"- By that time my wife was already in tears because she felt like there was something supernatural going on but wasn't sure what-

The lady then grabbed my wife's hand and began to pray to God, as soon as she grabbed her hand my wife felt a peace come over her, the lady's hand felt very smooth and comforting, the lady began to pray in the English language and then began to speak in tongues, as she spoke in tongues the Holy Spirit filled my wife's spirit and she began to pray also- In that moment there was a blank as my wife's mind was no longer there and in the spirit, and as she prayed with her eyes closed she felt a strong breeze come into the mailbox area, there was a windy sound, and as she opened her eyes the lady had disappeared-

As soon as my wife came home she called me and was in tears still filled with the Holy Spirit- She told me what had happened and what the angel told her to tell me- When she said the word "soleil" and how the angel told her to describe what she said, I knew right away what it meant, I felt good chills all over my body- I told my wife what had happened that day on the summit, that I wanted to film an angel and didn't see one but was pretty sure that I felt the presence of one, and how my faith was affected from doubt because I couldn't see one on the video- I felt it when "le soleil" the sun came out- He was there---

I've been drawn to the sun rays for a few years now, I like the way they appear on pictures-  I think it's because it's the closest thing to the appearance of God's light that is visible to the eye on Earth, I'm sure it must resemble it- I did notice on a few pictures a ray of light on top of my head, maybe it's my guardian angel---  It doesn't mean that angels are only around when the sun is out, but on this occasion, the angel wanted us to understand something- There are angels in the spirit around us who shine as bright as the light of God, we may not able to see them all the time, but they are there, in the form of spirit unless they need to make themselves seen as an angel unawares to give us a message, or to protect us---

“See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared".       Exodus 23:20

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Hall7

Thank You for sharing

God bless You brother

Glory to God

You're welcome Snow, I wish I could share that message with the whole world... God bless you too brother.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Thanks for sharing this awesome experience with us.

Oldzimm

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

Thanks for sharing this awesome experience with us.

Oldzimm

I'll second that.

I needed to edit the thread in a couple of areas to make it more understandable- Especially the part about the sun, I think I made it sound like there was something about the sun and angels, but it wasn't worded right so I corrected it- 

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone, thought I'd bump this thread back up for others to see. My hikes on mountains haven't been  the same since that day. I don't feel like I need to search or look for proof of anything anymore. It's always so peaceful up there, praise God for His serene creations and restoring my health to be able to reach those summits. God Is Good...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Wow.... I too believe in  angels.  

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your concern Davida, I am well aware of everything you wrote. I went through a new age phase about 5 years ago, and never delt with it again after that. I was renewed and cleansed by the Holy Spirit and have been a devout Christian since then without mixing anything with the Word God. I understand your concern about the angel appearing as a female, but remember that there are angels unawares who appear as a human being, which is what the lady appeared to be. The Lord works in mysterious ways because this occurrence resulted in a testimony that has helped many already, it cleansed my wife's mind and spirit, and it strengthened my faith. It also has been read by my mom, which is a lady lead by the Holy Spirit, she felt the confirmation of the Holy Spirit when she read it...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Thank you for your concern Davida, I am well aware of everything you wrote. I went through a new age phase about 5 years ago, and never delt with it again after that. I was renewed and cleansed by the Holy Spirit and have been a devout Christian since then without mixing anything with the Word God. I understand your concern about the angel appearing as a female, but remember that there are angels unawares who appear as a human being, which is what the lady appeared to be. The Lord works in mysterious ways because this occurrence resulted in a testimony that has helped many already, it cleansed my wife's mind and spirit, and it strengthened my faith. It also has been read by my mom, which is a lady lead by the Holy Spirit, she felt the confirmation of the Holy Spirit when she read it...

Yes,Hall I am with Davida all angels are of male gender.That would put a red flag up for me.We can have visions but they have to line up with Scripture or they can be dangerous.