Hall7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

What about angels unawares? An angel unawares could be an appear ance of a homeless person in the streets no? If an angel can disguise himself as a homeless human why not a female human...I think? The thing is I don't see the purpose of a fallen angel doing good for someone. She told her that there was no need for me to look for an angel and kept my wife from leaving me when there was no reason to. Only good things came out of this occurence and we are very close to God. Now if an angel appeared in the appearance of an angel and it was a female then I would definitely question that. My wife didn't know it was an angel until it dissapeared and she was filled with the Holy Spirit. 

Davida. I never made contacts with spirits and I dont mix new age with Christianity because I have nothing to do with new age. Please stop making false accusations that keeps others from being blessed with this story. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

What about angels unawares? An angel unawares could be an appear ance of a homeless person in the streets no? If an angel can disguise himself as a homeless human why not a female human...I think? The thing is I don't see the purpose of a fallen angel doing good for someone. She told her that there was no need for me to look for an angel and kept my wife from leaving me when there was no reason to. Only good things came out of this occurence and we are very close to God. Now if an angel appeared in the appearance of an angel and it was a female then I would definitely question that. My wife didn't know it was an angel until it dissapeared and she was filled with the Holy Spirit. 

No they can not change gender.We never see a female angel in the Bible.But a demon can disguise themself as a female angel.That is my concern.

No they can not change gender.We never see a female angel in the Bible.But a demon can disguise themself as a female angel.That is my concern.

Demons cannot pray in the name of Jesus because they are repelled by His name and this lady did pray in Jesus name, demons cannot fill you with the Holy Spirit and this lady did in the name of Jesus.

Seek the Lord with all your mind, heart and spirit but most of all ask the Lord to renew you with His Holy Spirit so He can transform your heart and mind...  Surrender to Him completely so He can fill your heart with love for others....God bless you Davida. With love, your brother in Christ..

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

When he comes, will the son of man even find faith in earth?  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1

Well, I sincerely hope he will find faith in me. How about you? :)

I growing in the faith but have found many instances where I believe Jesus would have said those words unto me "oh ye of little faith".  Since my faith has began to grow I actually wonder just how great ones faith can become!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1

I growing in the faith but have found many instances where I believe Jesus would have said those words unto me "oh ye of little faith".  Since my faith has began to grow I actually wonder just how great ones faith can become!

"Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock." (Matthew 7:24-25 ESV)

"Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock." (Matthew 7:24-25 ESV)

Thanks for the encouragement.  I was amazed how true those words were.  Notice he says "and does them".  I was guilty of doing alot of reading without following up with the doing and led a mediocre Christian life.  Then I was led to start the doing aspect and the whole world began to transform before my very eyes!  I had no idea what all was/is possible through obedience to his teaching but I cannot wait to find out.  Peace.