• Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

Gospel is given to all

What is gospel? 

What is the true gospel?

What is the true way to accept the gospel?

What is the result from Gospel?

Is church need gospel or some others?

Many questions are raising in new ministers and new believers in hearts

People are ignoring the facts in the gospel and facts of the gospel

Let us start some detailed discuss in this matter.............

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

In order to gain a solid understanding of the Gospel, we need to gain a solid understanding of Paul's epistle to the Romans, which addresses all of these questions.  The answers can be summed up in Romans 10:1-21.

THE GOSPEL IS FOR ALL (HERE PAUL SPEAKS OF ALL ISRAEL, IN OTHER PASSAGES OF ALL HUMANITY)1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

ZEAL  FOR GOD DOES NOT EQUAL SALVATION 2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

SALVATION IS NOT BY WORKS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

SALVATION IS IN CHRIST AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE SAVED BY WORKS OF THE LAW 5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

IT IS ONLY BY FAITH IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST THAT WE CAN BE SAVED 6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:) 7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

A CONFESSION OR PROFESSION OF FAITH IS NECESSARY 8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

WE MUST ACKNOWLEDGE JESUS AS BOTH LORD AND CHRIST, WHO DIED FOR OUR SINS AND ROSE AGAIN FOR OUR JUSTIFICATION 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

FAITH MUST BE GENUINE -- WITH THE HEART (NOT JUST AN OUTWARD PROFESSION) 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

SALVATION IS FOR "WHOSOEVER" -- ANYONE AND EVERYONE -- WHO WILL REPENT AND BELIEVE 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

GOD MAKES NO DISTINCTION BETWEEN JEW AND GENTILE TODAY 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

SALVATION IS SIMPLE YET PROFOUND 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

THE GOSPEL MUST BE PREACHED AND HEARD 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

PREACHERS MUST BE CHOSEN, ANOINTED, GIFTED, AND SENT BY GOD 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

NOT ALL WILL OBEY THE GOSPEL 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

FAITH IN CHRIST COMES THROUGH HEARING THE TRUE GOSPEL 17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

THE GOSPEL HAS GONE INTO ALL THE WORLD 18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

THE GOSPEL CAME TO ISRAEL FIRST, AND NOW GOES TO THE WHOLE WORLD 19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.

CHRIST IS BEING FOUND BY THOSE WHO DID NOT SEEK HIM 20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

ISRAEL REBELLED AGAINST CHRIST AND IS NOW IN UNBELIEF 21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Today there are "churches" that don't believe the Bible much less preach the way of salvation.  The Catholic church teaches that you are saved if you have done all the sacrements, baptized as a baby confirmation, Lords'Supper, marriage last rites confessions and maybe more.  But rituals don't save us.  

Romans 10:9-10  NKJV that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.  For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4  Moreover, brethern, I declare to you the goapel which I preached to you, which also your received and in which you stand, by which you are saved---3b that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures and that He was buried, and that He rose again on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephus (Peter), then by the twelve,

John 3:36 NKJV He who believes in the Son has everlasting life;    The Amplified version tells us that to believe means to trust in, rely upon, adhere to and cling to.  It is not mere intellecual assent.  

Galatians 1:8  But even if we or an angel from heaven preach any other gospel to you than the one we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

The Gospel is simple.  Epesians 2:8 NKJV For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves;  it is a gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

So yes, churches definintely need to hear the Gospel.  The Bible needs to be preached and taught to all who will hear.  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

This answers all the questions of the OP:

John 3:16–18 (AV)

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Edited by JohnD

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94

In order to gain a solid understanding of the Gospel, we need to gain a solid understanding of Paul's epistle to the Romans, which addresses all of these questions.  The answers can be summed up in Romans 10:1-21.

THE GOSPEL IS FOR ALL (HERE PAUL SPEAKS OF ALL ISRAEL, IN OTHER PASSAGES OF ALL HUMANITY)1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

ZEAL  FOR GOD DOES NOT EQUAL SALVATION 2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

SALVATION IS NOT BY WORKS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

SALVATION IS IN CHRIST AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE SAVED BY WORKS OF THE LAW 5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

IT IS ONLY BY FAITH IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST THAT WE CAN BE SAVED 6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:) 7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)

A CONFESSION OR PROFESSION OF FAITH IS NECESSARY 8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

WE MUST ACKNOWLEDGE JESUS AS BOTH LORD AND CHRIST, WHO DIED FOR OUR SINS AND ROSE AGAIN FOR OUR JUSTIFICATION 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

FAITH MUST BE GENUINE -- WITH THE HEART (NOT JUST AN OUTWARD PROFESSION) 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

SALVATION IS FOR "WHOSOEVER" -- ANYONE AND EVERYONE -- WHO WILL REPENT AND BELIEVE 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

GOD MAKES NO DISTINCTION BETWEEN JEW AND GENTILE TODAY 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

SALVATION IS SIMPLE YET PROFOUND 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

THE GOSPEL MUST BE PREACHED AND HEARD 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

PREACHERS MUST BE CHOSEN, ANOINTED, GIFTED, AND SENT BY GOD 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

NOT ALL WILL OBEY THE GOSPEL 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

FAITH IN CHRIST COMES THROUGH HEARING THE TRUE GOSPEL 17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

THE GOSPEL HAS GONE INTO ALL THE WORLD 18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

THE GOSPEL CAME TO ISRAEL FIRST, AND NOW GOES TO THE WHOLE WORLD 19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.

CHRIST IS BEING FOUND BY THOSE WHO DID NOT SEEK HIM 20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

ISRAEL REBELLED AGAINST CHRIST AND IS NOW IN UNBELIEF 21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

I am 100% accepting with your thinking and understanding.. This is very true, but many missions and ministers are doing different with facts of Gospel.. i saw many of them in my country.. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94

Today there are "churches" that don't believe the Bible much less preach the way of salvation.  The Catholic church teaches that you are saved if you have done all the sacrements, baptized as a baby confirmation, Lords'Supper, marriage last rites confessions and maybe more.  But rituals don't save us.  

Romans 10:9-10  NKJV that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.  For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4  Moreover, brethern, I declare to you the goapel which I preached to you, which also your received and in which you stand, by which you are saved---3b that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures and that He was buried, and that He rose again on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephus (Peter), then by the twelve,

John 3:36 NKJV He who believes in the Son has everlasting life;    The Amplified version tells us that to believe means to trust in, rely upon, adhere to and cling to.  It is not mere intellecual assent.  

Galatians 1:8  But even if we or an angel from heaven preach any other gospel to you than the one we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

The Gospel is simple.  Epesians 2:8 NKJV For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves;  it is a gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

So yes, churches definintely need to hear the Gospel.  The Bible needs to be preached and taught to all who will hear.  

Catholic people are missed to catch the main truth to proclaim the gospel. I am also trusting.. they believe the salvation is coming from works not by faith.. this is very sad too.. i agree with you.. 

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

This answers all the questions of the OP:

John 3:16–18 (AV)

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

I absolutely agree, JohnD.  That pretty much says it all. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

The true gospel is the good news that God saves sinners.Because of the gospel,through the power of God,those who believe in Christ are not just saved from hell,we are given a new nature with a changed heart and a new desire.

• Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

The true gospel is the good news that God saves sinners.Because of the gospel,through the power of God,those who believe in Christ are not just saved from hell,we are given a new nature with a changed heart and a new desire.

Romans 7:14–8:28 (AV)

14For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

15For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

17Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

18For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

19For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

20Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

12Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

18For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

19For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

20For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

23And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

26Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.45
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 8/21/2015 at 4:17 AM, peacemakerIND said:

What is gospel? 

What is the true gospel?

What is the true way to accept the gospel?

What is the result from Gospel?

Is church need gospel or some others?

To understand a little about the purpose of the gospel, let's look at the role of the four living creatures in Revelation 4.8:

o   "And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come."(Rev. 4.8).

These beings have eyes "on and behind." This means that they can:

o   To return in the past (to observe all the sacrifices and shadows, predictions and promises of the Testament of the Law);

o   The looking into the future by showing the fulfillment of the entire Testament of the Law in Christ and His Church;

These eyes symbolize vigilance and vitality to look at the flock delivered to them. They look to themselves (their doctrine, conversation) to spy for enemies and dangers, as well as to give notice of them to the oholyao. These eyes also look to the Eternal on His throne and to the Lamb in the midst of it, in search of gifts and grace, but they have eyes behind to look upon the twenty-four elders and those who are to be judged.

Summarizing: they are full of eyes ahead and behind, around and inside. So no one can catch them by surprise. They are attentive to everything that happens around them. He does not miss an opportunity. They also see inwardly, that is, the members that compose them.

By the way: the fact that the living beings are full of eyes and find themselves praising the Eternal shows that true worship is not something blind, but full of wisdom and knowledge, both inside and outwardly.

In short, these living beings show the full effectiveness of the gospel:

o   works the past of the individual, so that he can live the future as if it was present;

o   allows the individual to see the problems inside the soul and, at the same time, the external dangers;

o   leads the individual to contemplate the Father and the Son, but never ceasing to pay attention to the individuals and the judgment that is about to fall upon them;

o   reveals the truth of the Eternal, as well as His mercy for those who are willing to live it and the judgment for all who reject it.

May Jesus help us to handle the word of truth well (2 Timothy 2:15).