• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

As i have followed few bibles to seek the truth, i mean i have read few different translations to seek some meaning or truth or message, 

I have found different translations are given different meanings

This is sad too.. And in same time i have found when there is different meanings, that is also causing to raise other doctrine too. and other fallow up too

And when i went to seek the Hebrew meaning or Greek meanings with KJV .. it made me lot of relief

There is inner meaning and there is very depth meaning too.. 

And also i never found any diversion in Hebrew roots are meanings.. 

I don't know how to read the Hebrew language but some concordance is made me to read the meaning of different words

This is given some relief and happy to me

Because Hebrew meanings always spiritual and very meaning full

Do you have the knowledge on Hebrew language.. please share some things here 

Edited by peacemakerIND
spelling mistakes

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  37

As i have followed few bibles to seek the truth, i mean i have read few different translations to seek some meaning or truth or message, 

I have found different translations are given different meanings

This is sad too.. And in same time i have found when there is different meanings, that is also causing to raise other doctrine too. and other fallow up too

And when i went to seek the Hebrew meaning or Greek meanings with KJV .. it made me lot of relief

There is inner meaning and there is very depth meaning too.. 

And also i never found any diversion in Hebrew roots are meanings.. 

I don't know how to read the Hebrew language but some concordance is made me to read the meaning of different words

This is given some relief and happy to me

Because Hebrew meanings always spiritual and very meaning full

Do you have the knowledge on Hebrew language.. please share some things here 

No one translation can capture everything there is to capture in the meaning of words, phrases and idioms in scripture.

This is because there is no direct translation form some words, phrases and idioms from the ancient languages of Hebrew and Koine Greek into English.  English is part of a different language family from Hebrew and Greek.

For this reason, there are many approaches to translating scripture.

There is the literal word for word approach, which, while translating the word can miss the meaning behind the original words in the original language.

Then there is the thought for though approach, which seeks to give the intent behind the words in the original language.  The risk here is that of the translators substituting their own interpretation rather than simply translating.

And then there is the myriad of translations which seek to do some combination of the two approaches.

One translation is never enough.

Using tools to help us understand the original languages used I believe is indispensable.    Blueletterbible.com is one such online tool.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Question: "Why are there so many Bible translations, and which is the best?"

Answer: 
The fact that there are so many English Bible translations is both a blessing and a problem. It is a blessing in that the Word of God is available to anyone who needs it in an easy-to-understand, accurate translation. It is a problem in that the different translations can create controversy and problems in Bible studies, teaching situations, etc. The differences between the translations can also be a subject of great division within the church body.

It is probably wise to have access to at least two or three of the major translations KJV (King James Version), NIV (New International Version), NAS (New American Standard), NKJV (New King James Version), ESV (English Standard Version), NLT (New Living Translation), for comparison's sake. If a verse or passage in one translation is a little confusing, it can be helpful to compare it side-by-side with another version. It is difficult to say which translation is the "best." "Best" would be determined by a combination of the translation method personally considered best and your interpretation of the textual data underlying your translation. For example, the KJV and NAS attempted to take the underlying Hebrew and Greek words and translate them into the closest corresponding English words as possible (word for word), while the NIV and NLT attempted to take the original thought that was being presented in Greek and Hebrew and then express that thought in English (thought for thought). Many of the other translations attempt to "meet in the middle" between those two methods. Paraphrases such as The Message or The Living Bible can be used to gain a different perspective on the meaning of a verse, but they should not be used as a primary Bible translation.

There are many more Bible translations than the six mentioned above. It is wise to have a personal method for determining whether a particular Bible translation is accurate. A good technique is to have a set of Scripture verses you know well, and look those verses up in a translation you are unsure of. A good idea is to look at some of the most common verses which speak of the deity of Christ (John 1:1148:5810:30Titus 2:13) to make sure a Bible translation is true to the Word of God. Despite the multitudes of English Bible translations, we can be confident that God's Word is truth, and that it will accomplish His purposes (Isaiah 55:112 Timothy 3:16-17Hebrews 4:12).

http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-translations.html

Edited by bopeep1909

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

God wrote only one Bible, and for over 400 years "THE BIBLE" for the English-reading and English-speaking world was the Authorized Version (also known as the King James Bible). Beginning in 1881 this Bible and its underlying genuine Hebrew and Greek texts were attacked by rationalistic "scholars".  Since then ALL modern Bible versions have followed the corrupted texts,  and Bible doctrines were also attacked through the modern versions. 

For those who do not know Hebrew and Greek, there are many excellent Bible study tools.  The bottom line is that the Holy Spirit will guide us into all truth, provided we are absolutely committed to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

For those who read in other languages, there are foreign language Bibles printed by the Trinitarian Bible Society which are as faithful to the true texts as the KJB.

The KJV only movement is not Biblical.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

You had to know this would start.

I just tell it like it is  :) Preferring the KJV Bible and the movement are two different things.

Edited by bopeep1909

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

oh i think you misunderstood... KJV is best .. this is very fact.. which is not diverted from Hebrew and Greek meanings. if we go to other translations,, we can see it is simplified and meaning is diverted,.,. i can prove many verses in that way.. please check the meanings from other translations in one time. please don't fix with one or two new translations,. please try to compare the meaning and try to compare the Hebrew and Greek words ...I did it very carefully and found some better meanings in KJV. KJV is with few words which were hard to understand.. but it is not diverted from main truth

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

How can it not be "biblical" since it deals with the true Bible?  What is not biblical is making Gnostic corruptions into "bibles" and passing them on to the naive, the gullible, and the undiscerning.

KJV is with few words which were hard to understand.. but it is not diverted from main truth 

Exactly.  As to the hard to understand words all one needs is Strong's Exhaustive Concordance which has both Hebrew and Greek dictionaries, and each and every word explained in the KJV.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

********shakes head and stomps the dust off his feet*****

Been in this conversation way way too many times here to get involved...