Ezra

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Don't know if people are aware or not, but Israel has created an emergency plan to evacuate several million people out of northern Israel in case the Muslims attach from the north.....   or maybe I should say when they attack...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 1/13/2016 at 6:49 AM, WilliamL said:

...There is another prophecy that shows the great length of time between the destruction and depopulation of the earth at and soon following the Great Tribulation, and the final Battles of the Armageddon era when Jesus descends to the Mount of Olives. That prophecy is Ezekiel 38:15, speaking of the invasion of Israel by Gog:

“Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army."

Such an army of horsemen does not exist in our era. As I have pointed out before, it would take many, many years to breed up all those trained warhorses, and train the warrior-horsemen for them. This must come long after earth has been depopulated. (Which a number of scriptures tell us will occur.) And these are definitely flesh-and-blood horses, for Ezek. 39:20 and Rev. 19:18 say that birds will eventually eat their flesh.

So what this tells us is that this will take place after the technology we have today no longer exists.  ...

On 1/14/2016 at 10:42 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi WilliamL,

Oh, but the company that go with the Russians have been busy breeding up more horses for their army. Will look into my files to find more about this.

Marilyn. 

On 1/14/2016 at 6:34 AM, WilliamL said:

I await your evidence, but won't hold my breath. "All of them riding on horses..."

Glad I didn't hold my breath!

9 minutes ago, other one said:

Don't know if people are aware or not, but Israel has created an emergency plan to evacuate several million people out of northern Israel in case the Muslims attach from the north.....   or maybe I should say when they attack...

And Lebanon is receiving a large shipment of arms from Saudi Arabia "for the Lebanese army." Just what the region needs more of.

Only a matter of time, it seems, before Damascus is toast.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

agreed, but who's going to do it in??

Maybe we can start a betting pool? (Just KIDDING, MG.) Let's see, Russia, the US, Britain, Israel, France, Saudi Arabia, and perhaps Iran all have forces in the region, and all have nukes. Maybe we will never even know 'who done it,'  and everyone can point fingers at each other.

What insanity. Have to laugh to keep from crying.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

Ezra It's my understanding that the end of Earth will be as Christ say in Matthew 24 when he speaks about the Fig tree. And that fig tree being Israel. The 1000 years with Christ will it then be to build up the New Earth that is coming down from our Farther or will earth be reaped twice or do I not understand the Fig Tree.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Glad I didn't hold my breath!

Hi WilliamL,

Now here I was thinking it was only the women with an `elephant memory.` And glad you didn`t expire!:rolleyes: Will answer your question on `unwalled` villages soon.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, ezekiel said:

Ezra It's my understanding that the end of Earth will be as Christ say in Matthew 24 when he speaks about the Fig tree. And that fig tree being Israel. The 1000 years with Christ will it then be to build up the New Earth that is coming down from our Farther or will earth be reaped twice or do I not understand the Fig Tree.

I would suggest that the fig tree represents Israel before the Second Coming of Christ (i.e. between 1948 and His Second Coming). "This generation" should really be read as "this nation" (Israel).  Between AD 70 and AD 1948. Israel did not exist. Presently the fig tree is showing its leaves, and Israel is the most flourishing nation in the Middle East.

At His Second Coming, Christ will gather all Jews from around the world to Israel. They will mourn, and repent, and be converted.  They will receive Christ as their King-Messiah.  Thus before the New Earth is establish, there will be the Millennium, during which redeemed and restored Israel will be on earth, with the 12 tribes occupying their specific portions in the land of Israel as noted in Ezekiel.

Following the Millennium, we see the battle of Gog and Magog (Russia bringing all the enemies of Israel to the valley of Hamon Gog in order to be destroyed supernaturally).

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, WilliamL said:

?? If he makes peace after the Russian War, then before that war, which you say is the Ezekiel 38-39 war, whence comes the 'dwelling securely in villages without walls or bars or gates?' (38:11) Am I missing something? 

Hi WilliamL,

A good detail in God`s word, `unwalled villages.`

`You will say, “I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, & having neither bars nor gates` (Ez. 38: 11)

Connect this with where God says He will take this great confederacy of nations.

In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword & gathered from many people on the mountains  of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, & now all of them dwell safely…..(Ez. 38: 8)

`You shall fall upon the mountains of Israel, you & all your troops & the peoples who are with you;…You shall fall on the open field; for I have spoken…` (Ez. 39: 4 & 5)

So we have a great confederacy that God brings down to the mountains of Israel & into open fields to deal with them. The unwalled villages in those areas in the mountains on the east of Israel, are dwelling safely. This we know is not happening today. So obviously there has to come a measure of peace in that area of the Middle East.

The prophet Daniel, by the Holy Spirit gives us quite a bit of detail of someone who comes from the Middle East, who -

`shall plot proud plans & ruin many when they are off guard….` (Dan. 8: 25 Moffatt)

`Through his cunning he shall cause deceit to prosper under his hand; & he shall magnify himself in his heart. He shall destroy many in their prosperity, (peace & security). (Dan. 8: 25 NKJ)

`And through his policy also shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; & he shall magnify himself in his heart, & by peace shall destroy many.` (Dan. 8: 25 KJ.)

By `peace,` Heb. `shalvah,` meaning security – genuine or false.

Thus we see that a leader will arise in the Middle East region who is cunning & by his deceitful policy he will be able to delude others into trusting him. He will promise them `spoil` etc if they work with him, & receive his policies. So as the Syrian/Iraq region with its many conflicting groups, is brought together by this cunning leader, then Israel, the West & the world think that at last there is `peace` in the Middle East.

And as you know I think this will happen in the next few years.

Marilyn.

45 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:
9 hours ago, WilliamL said:

?? If he makes peace after the Russian War, then before that war, which you say is the Ezekiel 38-39 war, whence comes the 'dwelling securely in villages without walls or bars or gates?' (38:11) Am I missing something? 

...Thus we see that a leader will arise in the Middle East region who is cunning & by his deceitful policy he will be able to delude others into trusting him. He will promise them `spoil` etc if they work with him, & receive his policies. So as the Syrian/Iraq region with its many conflicting groups, is brought together by this cunning leader, then Israel, the West & the world think that at last there is `peace` in the Middle East.

And as you know I think this will happen in the next few years.

So then you think the Gog/Magog war will occur even sooner than that. Because the peacemaker makes his peace after Russians are destroyed.

17 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

...for this person [will] be recognised by the world as a peace maker with Israel (after the Russian war)...

But then if the Russians and their allies are Gog/Magog, who come to a land at peace with unwalled villages, then that means there is peace even before the Global Leader shows up. So whence comes that first peace, before the one made by the Global Leader "after the Russian war"?