• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Jmarey

I see you have 1 post & you have stated that you do not know how to reply to posts,,,,,,,Perhaps I can help you,,,,first,let me Welcome you to Worthy,I am glad you are here,,,,,,

All new members are required to have 5 posts before starting a thread of their own(already done so lets not worry about that),,,,,,,You begin by going to the "Welcome Forum" and introduce yourself,,that is the place we meet ,greet & welcome new members,,,,after you have 5 posts(simply move your curser to the reply box & begin typing,then submit reply),you can reply to your welcomes to accumulate your posts if you like..........then you start threads in the appropriate forum

It would be very beneficial to you to read the ToS(Terms of Service)and also the subject of "newbies posting" by SteveS on the Home Page,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It is just as good a time as any to go back to the Welcome Forum so you can get welcomed into the fold.I do hope this has helped you ,if you have any questions you can PM me or a moderator,we are all happy to help

God Bless you ^ to God be the Glory!!!!                                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

Edited by kwikphilly
spelling error

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Blessings Jmarey

I see you have 1 post & you have stated that you do not know how to reply to posts,,,,,,,Perhaps I can help you,,,,first,let me Welcome you to Worthy,I am glad you are here,,,,,,

All new members are required to have 5 posts before starting a thread of their own(already done so lets not worry about that),,,,,,,You begin by going to the "Welcome Forum" and introduce yourself,,that is the place we meet ,greet & welcome new members,,,,after you have 5 posts(simply move your curser to the reply box & begin typing,then submit reply),you can reply to your welcomes to accumulate your posts if you like..........then you start threads in the appropriate forum

It would be very beneficial to you to read the ToS(Terms of Service)and also the subject of "newbies posting" by SteveS on the Home Page,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It is just as good a time as any to go back to the Welcome Forum so you can get welcomed into the fold.I do hope this has helped you ,if you have any questions you can PM me or a moderator,we are all happy to help

God Bless you ^ to God be the Glory!!!!                                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

I am seeing more people registering and posting one lengthy question on the Welcome thread and then we never see them again.The problem is that they will get a bunch of people giving them the answer that they want.If everyone would only say "Welcome" then it would not encourage this.

Peeps             I have said this til I'm blue in the face,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Peeps             I have said this til I'm blue in the face,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sis you don't look blue :D. I totally agree with you.That is the TOS and no one goes by it.Someone comes onto Worthy and wants a particular answer to a question and by posting once they get it.We never see them again.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

Blessings Jmarey

I am seeing more people registering and posting one lengthy question on the Welcome thread and then we never see them again.The problem is that they will get a bunch of people giving them the answer that they want.If everyone would only say "Welcome" then it would not encourage this.

I'm going to agree there, bopeep.  We shouldn't do more than say 'Welcome' in that forum.  A lot of people register and don't even read the TOS apparently. 

Blessings Jmarey

I'm going to agree there, bopeep.  We shouldn't do more than say 'Welcome' in that forum.  A lot of people register and don't even read the TOS apparently. 

They just happen to have a Christian question.That is all they want Worthy for.

Edited by bopeep1909

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,785
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Blessings Jmarey

I have been suckered into this many times ... I stop and hope it helps this growing problem :thumbsup:

Blessings noobs,,,,,,

Good for you,I do hope more people will start really paying attention to the details so we can all stick to the rules,no matter how big or small they may be,,,,,,,,,,,,,we are Christians,we should do everything decently & in order,,,,,,and set good examples,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,with the Love of Christ,giving Glory to our Father!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Firstly, no person should stereotype another based on past negative experience. I do not believe that God created every man of a certain denomination to get married to a woman of the same denomination. If you read through the Bible you would find many instances in which males and females of different denomination married each other. For example, Joseph got married to Pharaoh's daughter, Solomon married outside of his denomination, and so forth.....When you exhibit a perspective against this, it is very easy to miss out on God's ordained, match made in heaven spouse for your life. 

Note: for every man, there is only one woman ordained by God as a life partner. It is very crucial to find out your bone of bone, and flesh or flesh (your ordained spouse). Keep confessing the pertinent Scriptures on marriage and follow up by asking for God's guidance in prayer (The Holy Spirit will give you a sign of confirmation when you find your ordained spouse). Remember, this worked out when Abraham's servant went out to look for a wife for Isaac.