IGNORED

John 16:25-27 When they found him on the other side of the lake, they asked him, "Rabbi,18 when did you get here?"

Allan McDougall

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/28/1942

Jesus the Bread of Life

25 When they found him on the other side of the lake, they asked him, "Rabbi,18 when did you get here?"

References for John 6:25

26 Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, you are looking for me,19 not because you saw miraculous signs20 but because you ate the loaves and had your fill.

References for John 6:26

27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures21 to eternal life,22 which the Son of Man23 will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal24 of approval."

References for John 6:27

“I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."

- John 6:51

And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.

- 1 John 2:17

…knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.

- 1 Peter 1:18-19

For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.  For, "All people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord endures forever." And this is the word that was preached to you.

- 1 Peter 1:23-25