Sign in to follow this  
peacemakerIND

This month.. September ministry,. pl pray

Brethren please pray for me
September Month ministry
This month is with many many works

My Schedule..
In 30 days day time works    (10 am to 4 pm)
4 days.. Bible college teachings for 40 people
4 days.. Bible school teachings for 25 people
4 days.. Sunday worships each two worships in every Sunday day time.
1.day ... Prayer day with workers and elders and ministers
2 days.. a special meetings in our working village in fellowship
1. day... a camp to other city on ministry work
4 days.. Visits to our working 2 village churches each one day(special meetings)
6 days..  are optional.. i will give the dates in these days to according to the need

In 30 days.. Evening and night works  (5 pm to 10 pm)
4 days Bible study meet at our first village church
4 days Bible study meet at our second church (ministry center)
4 days youth meets.. my son runs.. and gives first word.. i will give some message
4 days.. Evening worship at our newly started church from 6 pm to 8:30 pm in other city
2 days.. Special revival meetings at our 18th village Church
2 days.. visits to 2 new villages where we are going to start new churches
2 days.. meets at out side ministers churches
2 days.. workers meets .. one is at our ministry center and second is at other city.. 
6 days..  are optional.. i will give the dates according to emergency need for people and churches.. 

In 30 days morning times from 7 am to 9 am
I will do the online ministry.. 
Sunday i will do online ministry only after 10 pm to 12 am
Monday to Saturday i can do two times 
from 7 am to 9 am and 10 pm to 12 am
Like posting some small writings,. prayers, reading and chatting

Needs are high.. 
please pray to meet all needs.. 

Thank you God bless you
Edited by peacemakerIND
adding some other stuff

Praise the LORD!! His word and His love go forth!! AMEN!

Praying, Peace.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Praying~!

Praying.... please take time for your family too?

How'd it go, Peace?

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Praying.... please take time for your family too?

Yes family is one,, we are not separated ,, God made us as family to serve to people 

I am happy my family is always with me in ministry,, thank you ,, you are right,, God bless you

For me today is fine,, 7 pm now.. i am back to home from other city ministry,, 

I have another bible study meet in next 30 minutes,, i need to run

Thank Paul for asking ,,

Busy hands for the Lord.....God bless you and may He meet you at the point of your needs.

For me today is fine,, 7 pm now.. i am back to home from other city ministry,, 

I have another bible study meet in next 30 minutes,, i need to run

Thank Paul for asking ,,

How'd this one go, Peace?

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BeauJangles
      Oh, wow. I just woke from a really horrifying nightmare. It was just awful! I'll try to explain this. Okay, so I'm sitting in our city's stadium where all the major events for a crowd holds, including major sporting events. It's packed with people, but what's going on there isn't clear. It's just packed out. Then all of a sudden someone says, "Look, there's a missle flying into the atmosphere over there!" Everyone looks over to the west, and sure enough it's coming into the city.
      At first it seems to be streaking across the skies, then circles around for a moment or two. All the audience is gasping in fear at this point. We're helpless and don't know what's really happening. Suddenly, it bursts into flames and head into the area of the stadium. Another person cries out, "Dear God no, it's headed into the stadium!" The crowd panics, but there's no place to run. People are screaming now, and trying desperately to find some kind of safety. There is none. 
      As it heads straight into about a hundred yards or so, we see it's a military helicopter hurtling down and we're scared it's going to hit the people in the bleachers. It's spinning and turning in midair for a moment, or looks that way. Everyone is scrambling now and attempting to hide under their seats in anticipation of where this thing is hurtling into the ground. There's no where safe. No where. I'm looking at it and hoping that no one here will be hit. And I wait. 
      It crashes and explode in the field like a firebomb of flames. Such a flash of inferno! And all the people are looking at it with a sense of hopelessness. Nobody survives in the helicopter. They've all perished. It's total carnage. Please help me, brothers and sisters. I gotta stop dreaming stuff like this. I can't take it anymore. There's not a single soul here on staff with enough compassion and care to talk to. And there not even a church service today. This is really bad. 
      Thank you for your prayers. 
      God bless, 
      David/BeauJangles  
    • By BeauJangles
      Dear brothers and sisters,
      Okay, wow. I just woke up from another dream about my mom who passed several years ago. And everytime I do, it's always in the setting of when I used to be her care provider for years before she died. They're never happy dreams, and Mom is always angry about something. It's because at times she would get upset about things due to her senile dementia. Most of the time she had a simple childlike demeanor about her, and we got along terrifically. I miss her so very much. 
      Anway, in this dream, there she and I were in our home that we shared for many decades. Just sitting there and all appeared to be pretty good. Now two of my cats are now gone. One was quite old and passed away on the porch of my varanda while I've been here in this wretched place. My sister, I dunno. She had the information incorrect about the the other two I had. Apparently, it was my little girl who ran off when she saw me being carried off on a gurney.
      I suppose she thought I'd never be coming back home. And I guess assuming I was already dead, as I almost was when my sister found me. So, according to the latest or so my sister told me, my beautiful Turkish Angora Blue is still there just waiting for me to come back home to him. Yes, and he's not young anymore and is probably hoping I'll be coming back to be with him again. I don't feel there's too many years for him to be living. I need to go to him. He needs me. 
      Sorry for this mixup, but I'm pretty distraught right now. Back to the dream. I'm there back at home with Mom, my sister and we're just visiting as we've done. Mom was almost completely deaf the years before she passed, but developed the ability to lip read. So there we were just talking. All of a sudden fireworks started going off in the neighborhood as they do July 4th. My cats were always kept inside, because it's a very frightening experience for all cats and dogs. 
      All of a sudden My little girl Sugar came leaping into the house. I knew in my dream that she'd run away shortly after I had been taken to the hospital. And she came running up to me and laid down beside me in the floor on the carpet. I started to weep for joy at her coming back home, and there she was with me once again. Then  I woke up and began to cry here. I tried to find one of the nurses and get a chance to talk to them, but they were too busy as usual. 
      I have no idea where Sugar is now, but my boy Smokey is still there waiting for me. Just waiting for the day to be rejoined once again. I gotta get back to him. I need him and he needs me. My pets are the only children I've ever had. Though their little lives are so short, one seems to come into my life when another passes. Again, I apologize for this story being so hard to follow. I'm just expressing the trouble from out of my heart's distress. Please pray for me. Thank you. God bless.
      Shalom, 
      David/BeauJangles
    • By fileoflife
      Pslams 27 An Exurberant Declaration Of Faith, Ephesians 6 Is The Suit Of Armor!! I had to come to the End of my self to be Blessed With This Truth......First Step Is Declaring The Goodness Of The LORD, preparing myself for the next Step, Step Two Spiritual War.....I stand on this with every ounce of Truth that Jesus Is!! I can't tell folks enough just how VITAL this is in our Spiritual Warfare, one cannot afford to back down, one must Remain Standing, no matter what! I trust God with all that I am for it is not my goodness that brings the victory, it is HIS..... we, as children of the Most High must TRUST HIM, No Matter What!! To Fear Him is a Literal Blessing Of Vital Importance, It's POWERFUL!!
      February 6,2020 will be 3 years that a diagnosis of Stage 4 NSCLC Metastatic, I was not to have survived the month, my SECRET started 18 months before the diagnosis, got laid off and lost my home and became homeless, 9 days later the left side of my brain paralized and my speech, then the diagnosis....I was in a homeless shelter and was coughing up blood, so I said to the LORD, if I am still doing this come morning I will go to the homeless clinic.... morning came as did the blood, kept my word and went to the clinic, an X-Ray was ordered, while I was waiting for the results I went to the smoking area and sat down at the pinic table facing the East.... it was crazy, NO ONE CAME OUT FOR A SOLID 45 Minutes, it was God and me.....dude, the ground didn't shake, no fire works went off, no bells were ringing, BUT He Showed UP!! 
      This is the talk we had on that day: Abba this just can't be turburculousis, I can't bare that, all these ladies and their babies getting sick because of me, Please don't let it be that....response, Warmth Came Across My Face and I continued.... we's about to find out what it is, well LORD I should say, I'm fixin to find out what You already know, I think its cancer Abba, this is bigger than me, but it ain't Bigger Than You...I ain't askin You to heal me or deliver me, no Sir, I ask for Peace...I will walk through anything You want me too, BUT, I ain't goin through it Without You.....Jesus, don't let it take over my Brain, I couldn't bare not being able to say Your Name or Speak Your Word, I don't care if I don't remember my childrens names or anybody eleses, Your Name, Your Word I must have....response, His was Standing Right Beside me, His Hand on my shoulder.....He Granted me my Request.....
      Many things have happened over these 3 years, MANY....I AM STANDING IN JESUS AS HE STANDS IN THE FATHER, AS KING DAVID IS A MAN AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART!!! Ya'll Jesus told us, it's Gonna Be HARD, BUT, He Paid The Price IN FULL For ALL OF US....Question is, do you believe Him? This diagnosis has been a BLESSING, tears are rolling down my face as I type this, lessons, beauty, grace, WOW, it ALL SAYS " I'm alive IN JESUS ", truth somebody has it worse than me, I count this As Joy, for my LORD calls me His Friend and will take care of me, I'M STILL ALIVE and you can not tell at all that cancer is Present.....I trusted Him as a child and Bless His Sweetness Towards me He kept His Promise.......
      I love ya'll with The Father's Love and am confident that the Race Set Before U, U Already Have The Victory, Just Read These Two Chapters and Allow The Grace To Take Place, it's Beautiful, it's Jesus.......
    • By BeauJangles
      Dear brothers and sisters, 
      This may sound silly, but I had a really nice mouse that was purchased by my sister last year. It was ergonomically correct and fitted my hand perfectly. It even had a back button feature on it, which was also a nice function. I've got diabetic neuropathy in both my hands and feet, so the one helped out tremendously. It died at about 3:00 am, and I've been up since two in the morning as usual. I do have this backup, but it's dwarfed in my small grip. My hand is cramping up trying to use it, and it's so wonky with little sensing to my needed movements.
      I can hardly copy/paste and it takes several clicks to activate it. Basically, the spring under it is shot. I've sent an email message to my sister to purchase and bring another one today, it's really vital to have one that works adequately. This one really isn't getting it. Please pray the Lord will soften my sister's heart to do this for me. I've been waiting three weeks for a couple of t-shirts and boxers from her, and she postponed that until the 26th. So, you see what I'm up against with her helping me out when in need. Thanks for your prayerful consideration. God bless.
      Shalom, 
      David/BeauJangles 
    • By William1626
      Shalom brothers and sisters, I hope you are well in the Lord Jesus. I just have a question with regarding prayer, praise and worship while fasting. I would like guidance on how this should be done biblically, and from your experience, I really want to learn and experience this wonderful truth. For example if I set a full day or three days aside for fasting and praying, and praise and worship. Thank you and grace, mercy and peace from our Lord be with you all. Amen.