IGNORED

What Atheist Believe

I am a former christians , and now believe that God does not exist. I think people should have a open mind and learn about why people that  have this belief. That are great book called " How something came form nothing" . I would like to ask you some questions? How can you people believe in a  god that has killed children? How about Noah's Ark ?  How come the most Atheist nation are the most peaceful to live  in. I think people have the fear and want to believe that this life is not end . Mainly because we do not want to say good bye forever to our family. 

I not here to causes disrespect at all   just wanted to give you guys some insight about what people believe on the other fence 

ou mean peaceful counries like North Korea, China, Cuba, Russia and ALL muslim countries?  Yep, just peachy living in any of those.  Interesting username. 

Muslim believe in the same God as you do , so that is not Atheist counties  . Counties like Finland and Sweden very low crime rate Germany is another one. 

Yes, Muslim believe in the same God as Jews and Christians do. Allah is the  Aramaic  word for God  in Hebrew EL. It is just like saying Jesus or Yeshua  same name just in a  different language.

The first five books  in all three  religions are  the same called Torah "law" ,and i am pretty sure  all of the Old Testament is the same but i will have to double check on that. It is the New Testament  causes the division in the three beliefs.   

Edited by Guest

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,828
  • Content Per Day:  4.76
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

We don't have the answer to everything, Slobpig.

But if God did that, there must be a reason.

I struggle to let go, slobpig.

Your friend,

KPaulG.

Edited by KPaulG

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

I am a former christians , and now believe that God does not exist. I think people should have a open mind and learn about why people that  have this belief. That are great book called " How something came form nothing" . I would like to ask you some questions? How can you people believe in a  god that has killed children? How about Noah's Ark ?  How come the most Atheist nation are the most peaceful to live  in. I think people have the fear and want to believe that this life is not end . Mainly because we do not want to say good bye forever to our family. 

I not here to causes disrespect at all   just wanted to give you guys some insight about what people believe on the other fence.

You mean peaceful counries like North Korea, China, Cuba, Russia and ALL muslim countries?  Yep, just peachy living in any of those.  Interesting username. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

How come the most Atheist nation are the most peaceful to live  in...

I think people have the fear and want to believe that this life is not end....

You mean peaceful countries like North Korea, China, Cuba, Russia and ALL Muslim countries?  Yep, just peachy living in any of those.

How come the most Atheist nation are the most peaceful to live in....

I think people have the fear and want to believe that this life is not end.....

~

Beloved, Most Folk Have No Fear Of God

Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed speedily, the heart of the children of man is fully set to do evil. Ecclesiastes 8:11 (English Standard Version)

They Have No Respect For

But God proves His love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8 (Berean Study Bible

The LORD Jesus

For God loved the world in this way: so much that he would give up his Son, The Only One, so that everyone who trusts in him shall not be lost, but he shall have eternal life. John 3:16 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

In This

Remember, we will all stand before the judgment seat of God. For the Scriptures say,

“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,

‘every knee will bend to me,

and every tongue will confess and give praise to God.’”

Yes, each of us will give a personal account to God. Romans 14:10-12 (New Living Translation)

Life

But beyond these, my son, be warned: there is no end to the making of many books, and much study wearies the body. When all has been heard, the conclusion of the matter is: fear God and keep His commands, because this is for all humanity. For God will bring every act to judgment, including every hidden thing, whether good or evil. Ecclesiastes 12:12-14 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Love, Joe

I not here to causes disrespect at all   just wanted to give you guys some insight about what people believe on the other fence 

ou mean peaceful counries like North Korea, China, Cuba, Russia and ALL muslim countries?  Yep, just peachy living in any of those.  Interesting username. 

Muslim believe in the same God as you do , so that is not Atheist counties  . Counties like Finland and Sweden very low crime rate Germany is another one. 

No such thing as a "former Christian." Either you never were one or you still are one, you're just in denial or mad at GOD or something else. Allah is not the same GOD as the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He is a fraud masquerading as GOD. Muslims do not believe that Jesus is the Son of GOD as Christians do. They do not believe that GOD has a Son, as Scripture teaches. Their Koran has recently been proven to be a fraud; their prophet Mohammad took the original Koran and changed it to suit his own purposes. European nations are not atheist nations, they are governed by secular governments. As for Muslim countries, ask their women and children and non-Muslims how great their countries are. Don't drink the kool-aide, my friend.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

No such thing as a "former Christian." Either you never were one or you still are one, you're just in denial or mad at GOD or something else. Allah is not the same GOD as the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He is a fraud masquerading as GOD. Muslims do not believe that Jesus is the Son of GOD as Christians do. They do not believe that GOD has a Son, as Scripture teaches. Their Koran has recently been proven to be a fraud; their prophet Mohammad took the original Koran and changed it to suit his own purposes. European nations are not atheist nations, they are governed by secular governments. As for Muslim countries, ask their women and children and non-Muslims how great their countries are. Don't drink the kool-aide, my friend.

Well said Rick.I agree :)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

Muslim believe in the same God as you do , so that is not Atheist counties  . Counties like Finland and Sweden very low crime rate Germany is another one

Nothing you stated above is true.  Muslims do NOT believe in the same God as Christians and Jews; they believe in a nonexistent god and are, therefore, atheists (which literally means without God.)  Finland, Sweden and Germany have very low Christian and Jewish populations but they're are not atheist countries

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

What Atheist(s) Believe?

Even your title is a contradiction in terms.             

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Yes, Muslim believe in the same God as Jews and Christians do. Allah is the  Aramaic  word for God  in Hebrew EL. It is just like saying Jesus or Yeshua  same name just in a  different language.

The first five books  in all three  religions are  the same called Torah "law" ,and i am pretty sure  all of the Old Testament is the same but i will have to double check on that. It is the New Testament  causes the division in the three beliefs.   

Hello Slobpig, and welcome to Worthy.  I wonder if you got your username from the Bible  But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again, and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.   II Peter 2:22 

Many have tried to use this verse above along with the 2 verses before it, to try to prove one can lose their salvation.  But I also remember a Pastor preaching on this subject stating that Christian are never describe as a dog or pig, but sheep.  So that by stating that a dog turned to it own vomit, and a pig washes in her mire; Peter is simply stating what John wrote:  They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not of us.  I John 2:19  For we as sheep are feed by Scripture, not the vomit of the world that the ungodly feed on.  Also as a sheep of God, I have been washed in the precious blood of the Lamb of God:  18)  Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;   19)  But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a Lamb without blemish and without spot:   I Peter 1:18-19

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  738
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

Muslim believe in the same God as you do , so that is not Atheist counties  . Counties like Finland and Sweden very low crime rate Germany is another one

Nothing you stated above is true.  Muslims do NOT believe in the same God as Christians and Jews; they believe in a nonexistent god and are, therefore, atheists (which literally means without God.)  Finland, Sweden and Germany have very low Christian and Jewish populations but they're are not atheist countries

What constitutes an atheist country?   In 2010 only 18% of Swedes declared that they believe in a God according to a poll by Eurobarometer.   You're never going to get a country that has no citizens that believe in God.