• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  103
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1975

30 minutes ago, siegi91 said:

Looked it up on my scientific literature. Found nothing. 

:) sieglinde :)

All the chemicals necessary to create life somehow accidentally bumped into each other and in the proper sequence. Even over millions of years, the odds of this occurrence would be astronomically unlikely 

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.19

3 minutes ago, Gargamel Bojangles said:

All the chemicals necessary to create life somehow accidentally bumped into each other and in the proper sequence. Even over millions of years, the odds of this occurrence would be astronomically unlikely 

Astronomically unlikely is a weaker condition than mathematically impossible.

:) siegi :)

• Group:  Junior Member

6 minutes ago, siegi91 said:

Astronomically unlikely is a weaker condition than mathematically impossible.

:) siegi :)

Semantics

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,213
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

When you seek God with all your heart you will find Him.

I have seeked God all of my life, had stumbling times, but always seeked Him and to know His will.

God has proven Himself to me over and over, I have received healings that no man could have ever done.

For me it is impossible to go from having experienced all that I already have experienced with Him to believe in nothing.

What I have experienced is a witness that God , the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is very real.

For me to ever come to the conclusion that there was no God, I would have to deny all that God has already done in my life.

If you want to know God and His plan of Mercy and Grace for your life, seek Him with all your heart

and keep seeking Him with all your heart and I guarantee you will find Him.

Matthew 6:33, Luke 12:31

Matthew 6:33

32"For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things;

for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.

33"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

34"So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Luke 12:31

30"For all these things the nations of the world eagerly seek; but your Father knows that you need these things.

31"But seek His kingdom, and these things will be added to you.

32"Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has chosen gladly to give you the kingdom.…

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.19

9 minutes ago, Gargamel Bojangles said:

Semantics

Not really. The one is impossible, the other is unlikely (but still possible).

2 hours ago, siegi91 said:

Not really. The one is impossible, the other is unlikely (but still possible).

since you are a non believer, we have nothing further to discuss. I shall take my leave of you.

Edited by Gargamel Bojangles

Guest Thallasa

One of the problems for me with certain christians is that they insist that you must believewithout proof .They also forget or do not understand why God chose so many Prodigal sons ,as His greatest prophets  and is still doing that . They deny anything which is not in the bible as proof existence and so have dissed so much that points to Him including science ,history and the personal testimonies of great artists ,writers etc . In other words many are ignorant and drive away true seekers .  

The other point is, that of course if you are well behaved, you will benefit from a life we lived "virtue is it's own reward" ,but any sins which you have ever commited will never be erased ,nor those of inherited sin,so you will go to hell for eternity ; a reality whether or not you believe . 

The last point is that, while some believers are ignorant of certain things , atheists are of other things ;they deliberately deny the evidence which proves that only those who believe in a Creator have their work endorsed long term ,  while atheists after a time fade away into the grey emptiness of the 'dead '.

Don't mistake a doubter or a sinner  for a non believer , they are not the same .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Romans 10:17New King James Version 

17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

atheists are annoying

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2015 at 1:14 PM, slobpig said:

I am a former christians , and now believe that God does not exist. I think people should have a open mind and learn about why people that  have this belief. That are great book called " How something came form nothing" . I would like to ask you some questions? How can you people believe in a  god that has killed children? How about Noah's Ark ?  How come the most Atheist nation are the most peaceful to live  in. I think people have the fear and want to believe that this life is not end . Mainly because we do not want to say good bye forever to our family. 

I not here to causes disrespect at all   just wanted to give you guys some insight about what people believe on the other fence 

ou mean peaceful counries like North Korea, China, Cuba, Russia and ALL muslim countries?  Yep, just peachy living in any of those.  Interesting username. 

Muslim believe in the same God as you do , so that is not Atheist counties  . Counties like Finland and Sweden very low crime rate Germany is another one. 

Yes, Muslim believe in the same God as Jews and Christians do. Allah is the  Aramaic  word for God  in Hebrew EL. It is just like saying Jesus or Yeshua  same name just in a  different language.

The first five books  in all three  religions are  the same called Torah "law" ,and i am pretty sure  all of the Old Testament is the same but i will have to double check on that. It is the New Testament  causes the division in the three beliefs.   

There's no such thing as an atheist according to the Bible. Romans 1:20-21, “For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.”

Atheism is defined by Webster's New World Dictionary as, "1) the belief that there is no God, or denial that God or gods exist.2) godlessness." An atheist, therefore, is a person who believes that there is no God. But what does the Bible say?

Muslims do not worship our God, the true God. they worship Satan and they don't even know it.

The Helper will come who reveals the truth about God…. Be Hoda Kashta bi Allah!

The word to ascend used in Isaiah 14 when Lucifer said "I will ascend into heaven...I will be like the most High", is in Hebrew "Allah" Strong's #5927.

Allah translates "to ascend." Allah is the "fallen one" who wants to ascend into heaven. Allah is another title for Satan, the fallen one. The correct pronunciation of "elohim" is "allah-hay'm." Allah means gods, powers, or angels. In this sense, fallen angels. Allah = Satan. Makes sense why the Muslims who worship him behead infidels instead of loving their enemies as Christ taught. Islam is to Persian mythology (astrology) what Catholicism is to Babylonian paganism. That's why the Islamic symbol is the star and the moon. Both occult idols. One for the moon goddess Diana and the other for the sun god Lucifer, the male and female occult deities. The Muslims worship an idol in the shape of a female vagina (fertility symbol) in the form of the Kabba Stone in Mecca. Islam is idolatrous and pagan.

In fact they worship the PAGAN Moon god.

Moon worship has been practiced in Arabia since 2000 BC. The crescent moon is the most common symbol of this pagan moon worship as far back as 2000 BC.
In Mecca, there was a god named Hubal who was Lord of the Kabah.
This Hubal was a moon god.
One Muslim apologist confessed that the idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kaba about 400 years before Muhammad. This may in fact be the origin of why the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kaba today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world:

About four hundred years before the birth of Muhammad one Amr bin Lahyo ... a descendant of Qahtan and king of Hijaz, had put an idol called Hubal on the roof of the Kaba. This was one of the chief deities of the Quraish before Islam. (Muhammad The Holy Prophet, Hafiz Ghulam Sarwar (Pakistan), p 18-19, Muslim)
The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "the god". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
"al-ilah" was later shortened to Allah before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.
There is evidence that Hubal was referred to as "Allah".
When Muhammad came along, he dropped all references to the name "Hubal" but retained the generic "Allah".
Muhammad retained almost all the pagan rituals of the Arabs at the Kaba and redefined them in monotheistic terms.
Regardless of the specifics of the facts, it is clear that Islam is derived from paganism that once worshiped a moon-god.
Although Islam is today a monotheist religion, its roots are in paganism.