• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Jeremiah 31:35–37 (AV)

35Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:

36If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

37Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

Romans 11:28 (AV)

28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03

Even among the most intense rejection of Jesus among them, most haven't a real clue why they reject him only going on tradition, the teaching of the weed seed of satan that wormed its way into the leadership before Jesus' time and whose teaching (the leaven of the Pharisees) deprives the Jewish people of their blessed Messiah to this day...

There are many reasons why we believers in the Jewish Messiah ought to love and pray for the Jewish people!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Yes God does love the Jewish people but many have denied His precious Son Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

"So Pilate asked Him, saying, "Are You the King of the Jews?" And He answered him and said, "It is as you say." (Luke 23:3).  

Jesus death on the cross set Israel free from the leaders who were destroying and scattering the sheep (Jeremiah 23:1), and it was the descendants of Israel who built the church apart form the ones who had led them into captivity not too long before.  The King of the Jews set blameless Jews like Peter, and Andrew, and Thomas free from the ones who "shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in peoples faces" (Matthew 23:13); and didn't realize they were victims of this spiritual offence.  It is these same people who want the world to believe that the church is not the descendants of Israel already.  Who has wanted to reject that Jesus was the true messiah more than a Jew with authority like the Pharisees or the descendants of Herod.  

It is these people who have taken the identity of Israel away from the church today.  I mean really, the 12 disciples were Jewish.   There were millions of Jewish converts after Pentecost.  But, somehow or another, the church today is made up of gentiles and the ones that represent Israel are the ones who have still not accepted Jesus as the Messiah.  This is a teaching of Pharisees.  Sure there are still descendants  of Israel who could accept Christ as the disciples did.  I would hope that they would.  But, the church descends from Israel already.  The church represents Israel.  The Jews today represent another part of the world that remains to preach the gospel too, because there have been many already who do not even know that they descend from Israel, because they took their identity away throughout the last 2000 years of persecution.  Because Israel remains divided over Christ.  

It is like we talk about Israel today as though Jesus did not preach in Jerusalem and went to South Africa or something.  It is like those who are descendants of Israel within the church today don't deserve to inherit Israel the same way the one who remain a Jew because they never accepted Christ do.  

So, yes God still loves the Jewish people (in other words, the church) today.   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

25)   For I would not, brethren that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits, that blindness in part is happened too Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.       26)   And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:     27)   For this is My covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins,    28)   As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sake: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.     29)   For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.                                                              Romans 11:25-29     

Yes God does truly love the Jewish people they are his eternal love:  The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3   

Edited by 19Duggarfan

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." (Galatians 5:1).  

And, I would disagree that it got worse.  It was already pretty bad.  But, Jesus' death on the cross will separate the wheat from the tares, and we are free from dependence on a priesthood in the meantime.  We do not need someone to make the offering for us because Jesus interceded for the people who were under a yoke of slavery.  

Edited by Esther4:14

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,824
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

Jeremiah 31:35–37 (AV)

35Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:

36If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

37Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

Romans 11:28 (AV)

28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes.

I don't mean to be rude to you, The title said, God still loves the Jewish people, but he scripture you qoute, it says the seed of Israel. You make it sound that all the other tribes will be utterly destroyed and only some of the tribe of Juda will be spare. 

What kind of love is this?

How did he love them? By not destroying all of them?

I will also CAST OFF, ALL the seed of Israel .

i will not destroyed all of them? 

For all that they have done.

it seems that the people new that the Lord was very angry at them and he seek to destroy all of them. 

And the Lord Promish that even thought he wants to (and that is not the first time, that he seeks to destroyed them),  but he will not do it, he will spare some of them. or I have a remant left among them.

Personally I exalt only Jesus who died to give life to all,  even to his enemies.

Guest shiloh357

"So Pilate asked Him, saying, "Are You the King of the Jews?" And He answered him and said, "It is as you say." (Luke 23:3).  

Jesus death on the cross set Israel free from the leaders who were destroying and scattering the sheep (Jeremiah 23:1), and it was the descendants of Israel who built the church apart form the ones who had led them into captivity not too long before.  The King of the Jews set blameless Jews like Peter, and Andrew, and Thomas free from the ones who "shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in peoples faces" (Matthew 23:13); and didn't realize they were victims of this spiritual offence.  It is these same people who want the world to believe that the church is not the descendants of Israel already.  Who has wanted to reject that Jesus was the true messiah more than a Jew with authority like the Pharisees or the descendants of Herod.  

It is these people who have taken the identity of Israel away from the church today.  I mean really, the 12 disciples were Jewish.   There were millions of Jewish converts after Pentecost.  But, somehow or another, the church today is made up of gentiles and the ones that represent Israel are the ones who have still not accepted Jesus as the Messiah.  This is a teaching of Pharisees.  Sure there are still descendants  of Israel who could accept Christ as the disciples did.  I would hope that they would.  But, the church descends from Israel already.  The church represents Israel.  The Jews today represent another part of the world that remains to preach the gospel too, because there have been many already who do not even know that they descend from Israel, because they took their identity away throughout the last 2000 years of persecution.  Because Israel remains divided over Christ.  

It is like we talk about Israel today as though Jesus did not preach in Jerusalem and went to South Africa or something.  It is like those who are descendants of Israel within the church today don't deserve to inherit Israel the same way the one who remain a Jew because they never accepted Christ do.  

That is called "Replacement Theology" and is a false teaching.   The Church is not Israel and Christians are not Jews.   In the Bible, the Church is the Church and Israel is Israel and they are radically separate.  Nowhere in the Bible are Christians called Jews. 

That is called "Replacement Theology" and is a false teaching.   The Church is not Israel and Christians are not Jews.   In the Bible, the Church is the Church and Israel is Israel and they are radically separate.  Nowhere in the Bible are Christians called Jews. 

That is called "Replacement Theology" and is a false teaching.   The Church is not Israel and Christians are not Jews.   In the Bible, the Church is the Church and Israel is Israel and they are radically separate.  Nowhere in the Bible are Christians call

What I said is not called replacement theology.  It is called common sense.  If Paul was preaching to Jews and gentiles in the book of Romans, then if your Italian there is a 50/50 chance that you descend from Israel.  The thing is because there is no Jew or Greek in the body of Christ, this reality is blurred now so there is no difference between us anymore.  That is not the same as saying that the church supercedes Judaism.  Same thing goes for Spain.  There were forced conversions during the inquisition.  Because of persecution many Jews have hidden their identity as Jews and converted to Christianity and this is lost several hundreds years later.  It is called common sense realizing that body of Christ is a blended family of Jew and gentile already.  

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

That is called "Replacement Theology" and is a false teaching.   The Church is not Israel and Christians are not Jews.   In the Bible, the Church is the Church and Israel is Israel and they are radically separate.  Nowhere in the Bible are Christians call

What I said is not called replacement theology.  It is called common sense.  If Paul was preaching to Jews and gentiles in the book of Romans, then if your Italian there is a 50/50 chance that you descend from Israel.  The thing is because there is no Jew or Greek in the body of Christ, this reality is blurred now so there is no difference between us anymore.  That is not the same as saying that the church supercedes Judaism.  Same thing goes for Spain.  There were forced conversions during the inquisition.  Because of persecution many Jews have hidden their identity as Jews and converted to Christianity and this is lost several hundreds years later.  It is called common sense realizing that body of Christ is a blended family of Jew and gentile already.  

It might be you think your view is common sense, but in my common sense view, you are adhering to replacement theology.

From wiki: Supersessionism, also called replacement theology or fulfillment theology, is a Christian theological view on the current status of the church in relation to the Jewish people and Judaism.[1] Supersessionism is the belief that the Christian Church has replaced the Israelites as God's[2]chosen people

The view that Christians are Jews, and the Church is Israel, is classic replacement theology.

If you are Italian, there is almost no chance that you are Jewish, as Rome had a habit of persecuting the Jewish people. Those Jewish people who live in Italy, know that they are Jewish. The book of Romans was written to deal with a problem within the church where the Gentiles were rejecting the Jewish believers. At that time, due to a rebellion in the land of Israel, Rome had forced all Jewish people to leave Rome. The Roman church was originally Jewish only, and the Jewish believers held the leadership positions. A large number of Gentiles had received Jesus and joined in with the Jewish believers. When the Jews were expelled from Rome, the Gentile believers took over running the church. When the Jewish believers were allowed back into Rome, the Gentile believers were reluctant to allow the Jewish people in. 

If you think you might have an ancestor who was Jewish, you can get a DNA test. However, a Jewish ancestor does not necessarily mean that you are Jewish. It could mean that you have a Jewish ancestor and that is it.